felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
yeah thats gonna be it... and i say it now and will say it when this interlude will be out... nothing will change the fact that i just dont care about Zoey. There are just to much other characters and girls in this game that grown to my heart over the last 8 episodes, there is just no way that anything can happen that zoey can replace any of the other girls, not even one of the sidegirls...

Just like she left the mc only "to surf a little" is making it hard for me to imagine that i could care for her in any way, no matter what...

argh the whole Zoey thing just makes me mad, there cant result anything good out of this... would be a giant-big suprise if its otherwise.
not necessarily

sure it's basically an annoyance, a distraction right now, after DPC wanted us to choose between LIs

but Zoey could also have a benevolent, positive effect on history

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
I hope the "others" path gives us some Elena content, I've been wanting to get in that ass for like 3 or 4 episodes already.

With John Boy's consent, of course.
finally someone had the courage to say it: Elena is one of the most underrated girls in the game. Maybe because she is John Boy's girlfriend, maybe because of her role we almost come to consider her a sister, but I find her incredibly sexy. Odin bless DPC for the "shot" scene in the latest update! She was the sexiest-thing-around and terribly cute at the same time. "Raaaawr" (cit).
I really hope that for us poor sinners who have chosen "others" there is some content with Elena as a prize.

thats a nice moment and all. but finally got to see the fucking crooked neck swan anthony & dawe were talking about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Best ending IMHO.

yeah i know, it looks kinda weird, but its the small cocain bag quinn got from buddy to sell, but she didnt find a customer so far...
love interest and acting lessons (dpc's other game).

cocaine. one of the preps wanted it then changed his mind so she's stuck with it.
LI stands for Love Interest. In order words the potential romantic long term partern. Here the five main girls with RP points.

Probably the coke she ordered for Rich (Prep's vice president ) but didn't sell.
Thank you! The Gods will give you credis!
1. All absolutely clear. "Love of Interest" was the most important matter. Ando so "Al" stands for "AL". Acting Lessons was probably the second game I played when I discovered this forum. An absolute masterpiece.
2. I thought it was cocaine, but the contents seemed too compact and geometric.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this. At the beginning of AL, when the MC tried to call Megan the first time and it was a wrong number, the woman who answered was named Lynette.....
download.jpg

Reactions: TuffyTenToes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, and winged KRJ's could fly out of my ass!
It seems to me that DPC's reputation as a hitter in the lower parts continues to cloud our judgment.

Zoey 99% just went back to her house and came by to say hi thinking she could find MC too, in the end if they haven't heard from each other in 7-8 months Zoey doesn't know anything about college.

Why would it be a negative breakout?

I expect a quite trivial resolution (as was the one for the surprise visit of Maya's father, which has brought us players nothing but benefits, let alone Zoey)

p.s. i don't judge you, the ass is yours and you manage it yourself:cool:

Reactions: MaskD and DavDR

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
It seems to me that DPC's reputation as a hitter in the lower parts continues to cloud our judgment.

Zoey 99% just went back to her house and came by to say hi thinking she could find MC too, in the end if they haven't heard from each other in 7-8 months Zoey doesn't know anything about college.

Why would it be a negative breakout?

I expect a quite trivial resolution (as was the one for the surprise visit of Maya's father, which has brought us players nothing but benefits, let alone Zoey)

p.s. i don't judge you, the ass is yours and you manage it yourself:cool:
That depends, just because they didn't talk to each other for months, that doesn't mean they don't follow each other online. I still think Zoey went to meet mc's dad, beause there's something between them. :p

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Imagine how the MC will reacts when it finds out that Nora is Maya and Derek's mother

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck :BootyTime:
Well, even if many theories about this game can be interesting, this on is rather not possible. Well, maybe if Nora was pregnant when she was 13 years old (if her age in Swyper was correct) ;)

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Imagine how the MC will reacts when it finds out that Nora is Maya and Derek's mother

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck :BootyTime:
Oh come the fuck on... :KEK:

Also I think Sally is trying to smuggle pumpkins.
She didn't have so much junk in her trunk in previous episodes did she?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That depends, just because they didn't talk to each other for months, that doesn't mean they don't follow each other online. I still think Zoey went to meet mc's dad, beause there's something between them. :p
you are right, it could be, we know that MC has stopped following Zoey, it is not said otherwise
even if MC in the world of social there has entered only in college, with the similar Instagram and Tinder

I still don't see why Zoey should be a threat, at most a temptation

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
Oh come the fuck on... :KEK:

Also I think Sally is trying to smuggle pumpkins.
She didn't have so much junk in her trunk in previous episodes did she?
I was trying so hard to swoon Sally, such a shame you can't have relations with her.......................yet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Then again, maybe that's DPC's way of torturing us

Reactions: DirtyMario

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Jade's rejection was so forced and rushed, there's no reason MC couldn't have met her face to face before telling her he didn't want to continue the relationship and tried to end it amicably rather than telling her to fuck off through the phone because we found someone else instead
Cheap drama, nuff said.

If DPC has shown us one thing in BaDIK, it is that he has no idea how to integrate dramas well into the story.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes