felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I had Sage, Bella & others as options once on a DIK path. Never had the "others" option on a Chick & Neutral paths despite the fact I still banged 3-4 side girls.
ok, so it should command affinity

with Bella I was neutral and had the "others" choice, with Sage i was DIk and had the choice

I'm not thrilled that it comes down to just that, but it's plausible

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
question for everyone:

did it occur to any of you that the choice of Sage or Bella was automatic?

with Maya&Josy and Jill the choice was automatic, there wasn't the option "others". and i've read that it depends on the crossing of the different paths, i doubt that with Bella and Sage it's possible.

they are in fact the two most complex love stories, so I wouldn't be surprised at all
Incorrect. I was involved with both Sage & Bella, and also had the Others option presented when the moment arrived. I chose Bella, because I don't want to be murdered in my sleep.
But I think someone said, in this thread, that he had Sage and Others as a choice. And he chose Others.
It was an option. I'll have to see how it plays out next time.
She didn't have so much junk in her trunk in previous episodes did she?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course not. That's her pregnancy weight gain. it isn't going to her chest as much as her ass.

Reactions: DirtyMario

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Can't confirm that on my end. Game's been open for like 3 hours with lots of save switching. Currently using 1.1 GB of memory.
It's negligible... but it's happening like with any other products as well :LOL: As I wrote before I highly doubt this would be cause for a crash ! Somethings fucked on that rig of the other dudes ! Since I don't own a crystal ball..... :KEK:
But as he wrote back switching to 32bit solved it... which I don't get but whatever ! :ROFLMAO:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Please help me, I choose the route with Jill as girlfriend, the photo of her with the villa in the background and the same villa in MC's mom photo what means ?

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Is there anything in 0.8.1 with Riona, besides the stalker thing?
bc its my fav character.
Yea she looked gorgeous on that party with the raccoon makeup.

I'm usually not a fan of the tiny titty committee but her and Lily make me weak.
And Sally. And Elena.
Wait, maybe I actually like small titties. I'm confused.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Didn't work, but even if it did... why didn't Ren'Py put this into the SDK itself? It shouldn't crash upon start. Makes no sense to go from working versions to a crashing every time version with no documentation about it. I think this is a bug or complication with macOS and 7.4.10.
Then you have to provide more information about your Mac and upload a log.txt.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
ok, so it should command affinity

with Bella I was neutral and had the "others" choice, with Sage i was DIk and had the choice

I'm not thrilled that it comes down to just that, but it's plausible
But can someone help me and explain how to get the "others" option?
Can't find any post with the huge amount posted daily atm.

Did a few playthroughs (Jill, Bella, Maya and Josy on chick and/ or neutral affinity) and didn't get "others" option on a single one of them. Is Quinn the variable here since i did allmost every possible option with her on 1 playthrough? (Roof, help her etc. but no threesome with Sage)

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Please help me, I choose the route with Jill as girlfriend, the photo of her with the villa in the background and the same villa in MC's mom photo what means ?
Well one of the Mc's mom's friends in that pic does imo look a bit like one of Jill's friends can't remember her name right now but the one who shows up a few times during the Ep

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

Did a few playthroughs (Jill, Bella, Maya and Josy on chick and/ or neutral affinity) and didn't get "others" option on a single one of them. Is Quinn the variable here since i did allmost every possible option with her on 1 playthrough? (Roof, help her etc. but no threesome with Sage)
It's all speculation but from the brief survey here the "others" option seems to be a DIK status thing.

Reactions: Klopdwerg

xummu

Mar 16, 2020
So I finished my Sage-path episode 8 playthrough (loved it) and got back to my fresh Maya+Josy playthrough and noticed something eerie. I don't know if it has been discussed before but it seems that something is going to happen to Riona. There is this blue truck that seems to follow her. In the first picture you can even see someone's legs before disappearing when Quinn arrives. The same truck can be seen again at the end of episode 8 passing by Riona and she notices it. That got me thinking: there were more than one people that followed Riona when she said that she feels like she's being watched. One is the stalker which we got rid off and the other are the people in the truck (probably Vinny or someone that works for him?). So yeah, I expect something fucked up to happen to Riona in the future.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Don't often use mods tbh and i know it isn't the intended version of the game/story but Dik is one of if not the only game where i actually like every single love interest and even after almost 3 years still can't choose honestly can't think of any other game on here where i straight up simp every single main girl lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tbh i'd say it's Dpc's own fault for creating such at least imo unique and interesting characters

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
So I finished my Sage-path episode 8 playthrough (loved it) and got back to my fresh Maya+Josy playthrough and noticed something eerie. I don't know if it has been discussed before but it seems that something is going to happen to Riona. There is this blue truck that seems to follow her. In the first picture you can even see someone's legs before disappearing when Quinn arrives. The same truck can be seen again at the end of episode 8 passing by Riona and she notices it. That got me thinking: there were more than one people that followed Riona when she said that she feels like she's being watched. One is the stalker which we got rid off and the other are the people in the truck (probably Vinny or someone that works for him?). So yeah, I expect something fucked up to happen to Riona in the future.
Undercover cops in the van

Reactions: Gunizz and Ilhares

varage

Jun 26, 2019

For somereason even if you can go Quinn route in neutral you can only choose her if dik affinity. Nice guys can't hurt everyone only diks can something about needing to do it for the wrong reasons instead of the right ones. -I also think he's forshadowing that she's not savable and by trying to help her you're not gunna pull her to the light side she's going to pull you to the dark side.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: mightybored
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes