StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
idk if this is caus of the mod but i think i'm stuck. It says to invite maya and Josy but i can't msg them. It's just blank. should i get 8.1 or...? (I cant leave the room and this is episode 8)

screenshot0003.png screenshot0002.png

varage

Jun 26, 2019
View attachment 1520599

Ummm....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1520602

Ohhmmyygoossh....

View attachment 1520606
Honestly i enjoyed the 3sum scene though it seems to be the most controversal scene of chapter 8 or even season 2 all together people can't understand sage is looking back on her college experience where she spent all her time twitterpatted by a gay guy. Refusing to full around because people were A: scared of chad and B: she was refusing them because she was madly inlove with him. (Though it was even for-shadowed in the Blowjob anal threesome post on rooster.)

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Honestly i enjoyed the 3sum scene though it seems to be the most controversal scene of chapter 8 or even season 2 all together people can't understand sage is looking back on her college experience where she spent all her time twitterpatted by a gay guy. Refusing to full around because people were A: scared of chad and B: she was refusing them because she was madly inlove with him. (Though it was even for-shadowed in the Blowjob anal threesome post on rooster.)
I believe the correct answer was Riona blowjob Carmella Anal and Sage and Quinn threesome.

RRMZ

Jun 5, 2020
Hi guys I need some help!
I have a loop in the game. After the date with Bella, there is a "free roam" where MC need to invite the DIK guys to Halloween party, and If I finish the free roam and watch the story about Mom-Dad diary, then jumps back to the date with Bella. Is there any solution for this loop?
same help pls and game error are happening. Thanks

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
idk if this is caus of the mod but i think i'm stuck. It says to invite maya and Josy but i can't msg them. It's just blank. should i get 8.1 or...? (I cant leave the room and this is episode 8)

View attachment 1520627 View attachment 1520629
If you still have the rar, try to unzip the game again and open the exe from the folder that does not have the MOD and reload that save and we'll see if you're lucky and remove those tasks

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
anyone figure out what that new puzzle box is for? (maybe a Hellraiser reference for Halloween? lol) or did I miss something from a previous episode?
It's for the future. My guess is it will either be an easter egg of some sort, or it will tie into Vinny's (eventual) storyline since it was presumably his.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
So, fanmade walkthrough, Page 59:
- you can message Jade if you chose her as your main LI, pick whatever dialogue option
What? How? I'm already through 2 saves with her path active and neither gave me the option to even choose her. I seriously doubt my next one where I'm already off her path will be the one.
It's a typo, you can't pick Jade as a LI. Hopefully rick87 will correct that. To message jade:
You need to have chosen "Others", fucked Jade in ep4 & not rejected her in ep6.
we know now there's an obvious chance for a Mother/Daughter threesome on the horizon and I wouldn't want to miss that one for anything!
There's zero chance of that, DPC has said no incest, and Patreon doesn't allow it (even for non-blood relatives).
Anybody know the name of the song that plays when Sage is revealing her big secret to MC?
Olive Musique - Your Time Will Come ( | )

Though you can find that out for yourself in game? Hover the cursor in the top left of screen to open the phone, select the Music app & there's a Now playing section at the top with the title & artist of the current track.
Goddamn, I clicked that rooster remnants like crazy, and nothing happened. I wanted to take it down. Sad....
Same, disappointed that wasn't an option.
with Maya&Josy and Jill the choice was automatic, there wasn't the option "others".
ok, so it should command affinity
The choice is only automatic for M/J & Jill if you're exclusively on their path, otherwise they're included in a multi-option choice menu.

shazba & crabsinthekitchen posted the code for the choice menu, though it's fairly complex. DIK Affinity plays a role in what choice options are presented, but it's far more involved than just that.

Edit: Or look at shazba's new summary of the conditions.
Is there more than 3 options for a single playthrought ? I've never tried with the four LI paths opened.
Yes, it's possible to have all four LIs as options, that's what I got on my 1st chick leaning NEUTRAL run.
I don't think it's possible to get all five options in an unmodded game?
But can someone help me and explain how to get the "others" option?
Depends if you want LI options too. If you're not in a relationship with any of the LIs, then Others will be your only choice.

While it's a lot easier to get Others if affinity is DIK, it's possible without DIK affinity. For example: Neutral, not on MJ, missed Jill ep7 lewd scene:

Last edited:

Lano2x

Aug 2, 2018
can someone explain to me to get the jill sex scene and if you can chose her at the end i only have 3 options between JosynMaya, Bella or Sage. the only reason i even know theres a Jill sex scene is because i have the mod and unllocked the scenes after playing threw the ep 3 times thinking i got everything

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
anyone figure out what that new puzzle box is for? (maybe a Hellraiser reference for Halloween? lol) or did I miss something from a previous episode?
It's for the future. My guess is it will either be an easter egg of some sort, or it will tie into Vinny's (eventual) storyline since it was presumably his.
First thing when Quinn is in MC room is her open the box (in update 7).
It's one of the things Viny left and as she knows about, the drug dealer competitors were seemingly close to each other or quinn has a real high IQ and technical understanding compared to MC.
Between them, who introduced whom to drugs or the towns dealer boss in the basement, nor why they got competitors for same territory ground, isn't implied I think.
And, as we learned, Riona was never able to enter his room.

Edit: it also ends the speculation about Viny being part of the break in ( even if the written words of the graffities look similar to the lettering in Viny's former room) as if it's of importance to him, he or someone close to him would have looked for it by this occasion at the latest.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Immaculate conception! :)
so the carpenters gonna get cucked again? just saying these bitches ain´t loyal and their stories seem to come out of fairytale land and and and... their excuses man only make sense in stupidland and i do not speak stupid!

well Dalli did had a theory that Vinny had forgotten something valuable in his old room and that was why the mansion was trashed! at the time i corrected a few inconsistencies since it had to be extremly valuable and be able to be stored inside a book but...

what is if its in that puzzle cube? the MC references as it being very heavy so diamonds or gold ? in accordance to the volume of the thing if the MC is 6 feet tall it would require a very dense material and there are not that many!

other option is that its made of Lead and inside you got some hardcore evidence against someone like Burke or Vinnie himself?

Last edited:
Reactions: aragh

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
My random take on this is the Halloween Party is probably aimed to land on Halloween next year. Given the development times of late, it'd be way off. Slap in a shorter "Interlude" episode, and the clocks can be resynchronised.
I do not know where you got this from, but it contradicts not only the words of DPC, but also common sense. Reread his last message. I haven't seen him so excited and emotional for a long time. He literally talks about some exciting news, that it will be fun and he will share these news in the near future. If you think logically, it could be
1) hiring additional employees, which will be a new experience for DPC as a developer
2) he completed several courses and improved his skills (well, not the news we want to hear).
3) Buying new hardware for rendering
4) The decision to release shorter updates
5) Its sales in steam are very good (we already knew that)
6) The announcement of the creation of a new game (unlikely, given that he said he had already started work on season 3)
7) Announcement of the exact number of chapters
I can't think of anything else. He also stated that he wanted to celebrate 17,000 patrons with a special gift. The release of the Interlude?

Last edited:

kakato13

Feb 16, 2021
OK my $.02 - don't spend it all in one place. I had fun with this episode but, truth in advertising, I don't do mini games and the free-roams i find to be drag - at least the tasks app gives you the must-dos., and the quick jump is a savior - wandering around rooms looking for Derek is dull as shit. I play with the Mod and use it. I try all paths - and course correct if the game leads me away from a path because of some arbitrary decision 4 episodes ago. I adjust affinity and variable as necessary - I don't have the patience to go back and play over an over again. And honestly much of the talky-talk is irrelevant drivel and I just don't care. And the recital at least was skip-able - I watched it about halfway through waiting for anything interesting to happen and finally bailed. The devs are great but they are bit too proud of their mad rendering skills - do I really need to see piano hammers move?

The party was fun and the
was fun even if it didn't make any sense given the characters involved and WTF?
No thanks - not even for a minute.

OK so at the end my episode all LIs are still viable - and Scrappy gives you the opportunity to see all the alternate paths in a single play through. If I have to choose at the beginning of 9 - I'm on either team Sage or team Maya/Josy - Jill is to fairy tale romance and Bella is, well just inconceivable to me. But honestly - I may be done now anyway because I sense the soap opera drama that is to come and am not at all interested in it.

Just an aside for the pregnancy conspirators - don't you think that the only LI that MC left baby seeds in without an option
is likely to be the one with the positive test. Happy to be shown to be wrong - but my MC finishes outside all the time.... because, well pregnancy fetish is not my thing either...

Cheers until next time,

DrD
Did you know when you replay "Maya"in the phone,she would not let you come in. I don't know why is different

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes