preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Also btw why people say that Quinn is not a main love interest? I always thought that she is a main love interest and I even have a save for her. Did the dev confirm that Quinn is not a main girl but just a side girl?

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Hopefully he's announcing he's hiring a at least one person to speed up the development times or else it's going to ages for this game to be completed.
Med school takes 5 years. I'm thinking that I'll finally able to play the completed game by my 3rd year of med school in 2024 if he doesn't hire another person to help with the game. We really do need all the help we can get.

I would love to play as Derek.
As would I. I want to see the choices inside his head.

1637934576757.png

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
it's kinda implemented already tho. Whomever mc said that he still loves her, she is doubting about whether she did the right thing to leave mc and still have feelings for him. Also afaik there were some romance scenes happened in both solo routes of Maya and Josy
Having a few lines of dialogues alluding to that doesn't mean it's actually implemented in the code logic. There is no official Maya or Josy route yet.

EyeCannon

Nov 19, 2019
Also btw why people say that Quinn is not a main love interest? I always thought that she is a main love interest and I even have a save for her. Did the dev confirm that Quinn is not a main girl but just a side girl?
Well she is not a option at the crossroads right? Because to me thats why it seems like that is the defineing moment of who you are going to be with. There might be an option later on but I really doubt that to be honest.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Hopefully he's announcing he's hiring a at least one person to speed up the development times or else it's going to ages for this game to be completed.
If he plans to hire someone, or even already have outsourced/delegated some work (like mansion mini-game one might assume) - why the hell would he announce that? Name one reason.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
She doesn't get an end tile at the end of each chapter, only Bella, Jill, Sage, and the Wonder Twins do.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
If you look in the Official Walkthrough there's an information, that the Main Girls are Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill and Bella. Quinn is in the Side Girls Category.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
If he plans to hire someone, or even already have outsourced/delegated some work (like mansion mini-game one might assume) - why the hell would he announce that? Name one reason.
To let everyone development times will be faster. That's extremely exciting news.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
On my third save of Ep. 8 right now and a question of utmost importance came up.

So, fanmade walkthrough, Page 59:
- you can message Jade if you chose her as your main LI, pick whatever dialogue option
What? How? I'm already through 2 saves with her path active and neither gave me the option to even choose her. I seriously doubt my next one where I'm already off her path will be the one.

I mean it's not like I'd seriously consider her for a long term relationship but with all we know now there's an obvious chance for a Mother/Daughter threesome on the horizon and I wouldn't want to miss that one for anything!

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Well she is not a option at the crossroads right? Because to me thats why it seems like that is the defineing moment of who you are going to be with. There might be an option later on but I really doubt that to be honest.
Oh sorry I haven't play the last version. Can I ask you a question. I don't mind light spoilers. Can I play the game like Harem style and still choose the girl I want on cross-roads without any problem? I know I should stay away from Cathy and I know some choices closes some girls route but can I go to crossroads with multiple girls and still can choose what I want to be with there? Also what girls are the options in crossroads?

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
I think that's why DPC added the 'others' option. From the start of the game she was never considered to be one of the main LIs, but just seemed that way due to how DPC fleshed her out and gave her more personality around Episode 2 or 3, and he probably knows that some of us players would rather go for the side characters like Nicole, Quinn, Riona or Camila, thus the addition of the 'others' choice. I'm expecting another similar choice in the future for the side characters, or even a few events in which you can solidify your love interest among them.

Reactions: Bruno3

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
On my third save of Ep. 8 right now and a question of utmost importance came up.

So, fanmade walkthrough, Page 59:
- you can message Jade if you chose her as your main LI, pick whatever dialogue option
What? How? I'm already through 2 saves with her path active and neither gave me the option to even choose her. I seriously doubt my next one where I'm already off her path will be the one.

I mean it's not like I'd seriously consider her for a long term relationship but with all we know now there's an obvious chance for a Mother/Daughter threesome on the horizon and I wouldn't want to miss that one for anything!
I think that Jade as the LI is avaible when you can pick during the "Breakfast decision" the option "Others". But to do so I think you need to make certain decision earlier in the game (about the relationship with the Main Girls).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DirtyMario

EyeCannon

Nov 19, 2019
Oh sorry I haven't play the last version. Can I ask you a question. I don't mind light spoilers. Can I play the game like Harem style and still choose the girl I want on cross-roads without any problem? I know I should stay away from Cathy and I know some choices closes some girls route but can I go to crossroads with multiple girls and still can choose what I want to be with there? Also what girls are the options in crossroads?
Well the closest you will get to a Harem is with Josey and Maya imo, but other than that not really. On the DIK path you kinda just fuck around without having a real bond, with the exeption of Sage I believe, or I must have missed something. So it really depends on how you want to go at it. At the chick path the most you can choose from (if you took all the correct decisions) are: Bella, Sadge, Josey / Maya and Jill.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
which is funny, at the love choice, quinn gets 5 pics while josy and maya just 2 each and 4 as couple, and rest of the others just 2 pics
Doesn't it depend on how much interaction MC had with the character in question? Because my MC got a slideshow movie of Sage, like holy shit that was straight up 10 minutes, while the side characters got at most 4 slides including Quinn could be more if you have done everything with her.

Reactions: hunter8013

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Well the closest you will get to a Harem is with Josey and Maya imo, but other than that not really. On the DIK path you kinda just fuck around without having a real bond, with the exeption of Sage I believe or I must have missed something. So it really depends on how you want to go at it, at the chick path the most you can choose from (if you took all the correct decisions) are: Bella, Sadge, Josy and Maya and Jill.
You got me wrong. I don't expect harem rofl. What I am saying that if I date multiple girls up to crossroads, can I choose one of them be with without any problems? Or I should play solo routes which I only go for one girl ( except josy-maya) and have a save file for each route?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Doesn't it depend on how much interaction MC had with the character in question? Because my MC got a slideshow movie of Sage, like holy shit that was straight up 10 minutes, while the side characters got at most 4 slides including Quinn could be more if you have done everything with her.
no idea, i just looked at the pics with unren, those numbers are the max you can get; top is sage with 7, bella and jill 6, quinn 5, maya+josy 4, maya separate, josy separate and the others 2 each

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes