Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Sage is just as risky as Josy,faithfulness in case of both is rather doubtful but Josy is less crazy...not much but still
And Quinn is and always will be numero uno,creme de la creme,the upper crust,the fucking elite
View attachment 358843
she acted because her dumb bf is cheating on her. She deserves better than a musclehead. She will get the Major D :))))) Hopefully soon :)))))))))))))))))

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
She's not over Chad far from it, don't expect her to be spreading her legs for the MC just yet :p
She was ready to spread them before even getting conclusive evidence of Chad`s cheating,that`s the problem,what happens when Sage will become jealous of the MC? :p

she acted because her dumb bf is cheating on her. She deserves better than a musclehead. She will get the Major D :))))) Hopefully soon :)))))))))))))))))
Well that`s the bf she chose for herself,that`s the type of guys she likes:p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It gives the MC more incentive do this for me and I might give you more but what's to stop her from going back on her word she is playing us

View attachment 358865
Well it would be playing or manipulating if she would be dishonest abut it,she`s not,she`s upfront with everythig.We talked about this,like twice before :pI think she already likes the MC,genuinly like him,she`s also - like you said - not over Chad yet,which she says,she`s not lying about it.
She`s risky because we know what her deal is:LOL:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Mytez Fantabaldu vir_cotto

i hear you know of the Major D yeah i cant wait have my little warriors complete their mission to put bun in the gingers oven

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont Gwinb777

Jill can just pout that she knows that Bella is far better then her and we got to kiss Bella first

329646_jill_preview0.jpg

Last edited:

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
So its tomorrow. honestly i think the dev will go forword and not change previous events, just hope he will give more balance between good guy/dik this time. Ofc its my opinion, i just w8 and see but so far overall i realy like this game. And as i said before in others, a game is a dev's mirror so he does what he feels best for its product.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Everytime i scroll through the past few pages and re-see the new maya update

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
She's not over Chad far from it, don't expect her to be spreading her legs for the MC just yet :p
don't worry, generally alcohol is our enemy but in this case, alcohol is our best bud. There is not a problem it can't solve... If I nail Sage, I don't mind getting into a fight with jocks :D and I am pretty sure there is a task involves drilling a HOT and doing something to a jock. Second task might be modified by Tommy tho

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
anyone have a good game to recommend similar to this? Already played Milfy City, Depraved Awakening, A.L, Becoming a Rockstar, The DeLuca Family.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes