JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Maybe, I may be wrong. I would need to check it.
I remember that Sage wanted whiskey with no ice, but whiskey and ice to anyone...
Right now i can't remember, but as I say, I may be wrong :)
Yeah the drinks are like this:
Becky - Rum and Cola (I prefer giving her Absinthe and cola...she throws up)
Camila - Tequila, Salt and Lime
Heather - Absinthe with nothing (she drinks 3)
Josy - Rum and strawberries
Quinn - Vodka and Cranberries
Riona - Whiskey and Ice
Sage - Whiskey with nothing

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
:ROFLMAO: How do you get this scene?
Have sex with Riona in episode 7 ! And obviously let Camilla join the fun. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At the party in the HOTs home you need to make a drink for Riona (if I remember it was a whiskey mixed with cola), after that she can take you to her room, the you will flick her board and you will see her reaction, have a scene with her.
Scene that Marley300 mention is at the last free roam in Ep. 8, takt to Heather and Riona at the hallway in the DIKs home.

I'm not sure, if giving money to Riona at the Preps Party is needed. I gave her 2$, but maybe it's not necessary.
Chick MC gets it for free! If you gave her money at the prep party, you get it for free! Otherwise it’s $3

Reactions: armion82

kidomasa

Jul 6, 2019
Maybe, I may be wrong. I would need to check it.
I remember that Sage wanted whiskey with no ice, but whiskey and ice to anyone...
Right now i can't remember, but as I say, I may be wrong :)
It does not set in stone, it can be either rum or whiskey mix with anything and she will enjoy it according to the guide. So you are not wrong on that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: KarloB1990

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
That's good information to have because I really hate the full CHICK path. Makes me feel like a spinless jellyfish.
I didn't think it was too bad, but I did miss beating up some Tri-Alpha ass. Still dropped Tommy like a sack of potatoes though.

I totally agree, she is definitely my favorite side girl. :)
Honestly if there was a Riona/Camilla path, I'd be on it. Love Bella and Jill, but R/C's relationship is so much warmer.

Reactions: Hermith

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
Riona - Whiskey and Ice
Actually, for Camila tequila or vodka and for Riona whiskey or rum. The other component doesn't matter. I just tested it by giving Riona rum with lemon and salt and she liked it.

Reactions: ename144

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Riona - Whiskey and Ice
Interesting :)
I just checked the fan walkthrough and quickly played the game on one of old saves (i've a weird habit with the saves in this game :KEK: I save at the beginning of every free roam and just before ending it... I know, what the hell is wrong with me :KEK:)

Anyway, i checked. In the fan walkthrough is mentioned for Riona about Whiskey and cola, and giving her it leads to the scene in her room.
So maybe at this we're both right about it.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
IDK, I started a new game to check yesterday before I posted. In the store with Josy. Her teeth are nice and white. I am sure there are some not so good. But this update it's super noticeable and distracting. In a lot of renders, it looks like a chrome grille.
If you look at Neil in episode 1 you'll see he's got the same chrome look. I'm wondering if he's supposed to and I just didn't notice it until the latest episode.
That's good information to have because I really hate the full CHICK path. Makes me feel like a spinless jellyfish.
Well.. yeah. All jellyfish are spineless, so you'd be feeling normal. ;)
you could do where you literally have sex with no one at all (with the exception of Quinn during the CUMpetition)
You can avoid the sex with Quinn as well. If you choose 'make her stop' MC will declare he came before she ever gets around to slipping him inside her.
Riona is Whiskey and Ice.
Camila wants Tequila or Vodka as a base, Rio wants Rum or Whiskey. The additives don't seem to matter as long as the basic drink ingredient is correct.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Chick MC gets it for free! If you gave her money at the prep party, you get it for free! Otherwise it’s $3
Good to know about the money. Never checked, what will happend when I don't give her money at the prep party, because at that moment I usually had all the "upgrades" already purchased, so giving her some money is like something normal at that moment

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I suspect we'll see Jade at that meeting but I don't think Tybalt will be there. However, Jade will definitely be a problem. After MC dumped her she probably sees all present females as the possible reason for that and I doubt she wants to do anything helpful for any of them.
Maybe she'll even force MC back into a sexual relationship with her (which would actually be hot, let's be honest).
Good one and doesn't block a principal who should be married too.
The Royces seem to have a traditional perspective how the school should be ruled.

In fact, that's a possibility for the Burke's in public without any change.

Last edited:
Reactions: DirtyMario

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Actually, I don´t buy either Sage being so involved in helping Maya (a girl that she barely knows) with a lot of money, specially since for her it´s not just "daddy, give me a few thousands of dollars, pretty please", but a lot of trouble and concerns. That storyline should be Jill´s. It makes more sense with the character. She´s the saint from the beginning of the game, always eager to help people bullied by others, not Sage, and knows Maya via Josy and could know about their problems the same way Sage did. But the writer needs the drama, even if it´s far fetched.
come on the MC can not meet Jill´s father so fast its too early to be confronted with Jill´s mother and she lends them the money and the MC notices that one of the bills is a marked bill he used to pay Madam for Anal... i mean there as not yet been anal with the Madam!

we will still discover that Jill´s mother just does it for the thrill´s!
and an extra bit of spending money is never bad i mean Jill´s father is cheap as shit!
Nah, the MC is able to bail there. Don't you remember "MC WAS RAPED HOW COULD YOU DPC?!!" discussions?

The fuck? How's that work?
_________

As I've been meaning to, I meditated on thoughts of Sage for a bit and guys, you're gonna love this. Ready?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i approve of this!

i mean its well known that not having a soul means you have no remorses!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jackofshadows

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Can't seem to trigger Jill sex scene after rejecting both Sage & Bella, though being on Chick affinity with chick points. Somebody help ?, I got all other scenes with Jill including shower, jog, masturbation, date with friends, music etc.
1638018093495.png

Bella scene was so damn hot, however couldn't unlock tease with breast option (only one) during sex after date. Has some got it worked out?

1638018245894.png

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
we still don't know what Sage is going to ask her father for, I don't think simply to give money to Maya

you keep on repeating the faults that you think the three girls have (I don't understand Sage's... what blackmail? the guitar? she gives it back to him even without knowing with whom Chad cheated on her) but it's clear that it's not like that for MC, so it's not a burden for him

apart from the "annoyance" of having to hear their complaints about how unfair life is, what has it cost MC to still be friends with Maya and Josy? nothing in my opinion

Well, if an MC friend had given his inheritance money to Maya it would have been a stretch (even giving it to Maya being in a relationship with her is basically nonsense, but love...), but listening to them, letting them vent, giving her some advice doesn't seem like that big of a sacrifice to me
Staying friends with M/J after the Relationship or Just Friends choice makes sense, but after the Rejected choice? Don't you think that would be kinda awkward? Or that the MC would just want to forget about those two and move on with his life? I feel like it's the single biggest flaw in the story, it's just not something that I find to be believable.

Even on the Just Friends path DPC has structured it awkwardly. The only way that any of your "friends" will come to help after the mansion is trashed is if they are sleeping with you. That just makes the MC look like a simp to two spoiled girls, and on the rejected path it looks even worse. It just seems to me to be a really odd way of portraying a friendship.

And yes I remember the argument that doing anything else would require DPC to create more paths, and that would be almost impossible, but there are countless games on this forum that can do just that. It makes DPC's claim that choices matter in this game seem a bit hollow.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So finished yet another playthrough of the game but still couldn't get the breast teasing choice with Bella in ep 8 anyone know how to get it?

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
There was a season 3 announced at the end, where's season 2. I feel like DPC has started forcing relationship choices on players & Ep. 8 choices felt just too drastic just like Acting Lessons. I don't want anything remotely close to Acting lessons with happy college life BAD.

Reactions: Dread Quickill

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
So finished yet another playthrough of the game but still couldn't get the breast teasing choice with Bella in ep 8 anyone know how to get it?
I think that it depends of what you choose at the start of the scene - if you're cocky and try to show that you're the man (yeah, right, Bella knows better :love:), Bella will tease you without the bra. But if you will be humble, she will go "easy" with you (yeah, Bella going easy :love:) she will tease you with her bra on. It's more like a "what you do at the start" scene :)

Reactions: tlarsen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes