DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
There was a season 3 announced at the end, where's season 2. I feel like DPC has started forcing relationship choices on players & Ep. 8 choices felt just too drastic just like Acting Lessons. I don't want anything remotely close to Acting lessons with happy college life BAD.
You just finished playing the last episode of season 2.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Staying friends with M/J after the Relationship or Just Friends choice makes sense, but after the Rejected choice? Don't you think that would be kinda awkward? Or that the MC would just want to forget about those two and move on with his life? I feel like it's the single biggest flaw in the story, it's just not something that I find to be believable.

Even on the Just Friends path DPC has structured it awkwardly. The only way that any of your "friends" will come to help after the mansion is trashed is if they are sleeping with you. That just makes the MC look like a simp to two spoiled girls, and on the rejected path it looks even worse. It just seems to me to be a really odd way of portraying a friendship.

And yes I remember the argument that doing anything else would require DPC to create more paths, and that would be almost impossible, but there are countless games on this forum that can do just that. It makes DPC's claim that choices matter in this game seem a bit hollow.
absolutely yes

the forced passage is in the fourth chapter, when MC, even if rejected, wants to remain friends with the two girls, after that it is useless to discuss what we would do, MC wants to remain friends with them.
And since then this friendship has never been in doubt.
it's a very wrong scene, but not even so much for the fact that MC can forgive them, but for the speed and the dynamics with which it happens, it's not believable (even Mc who is ready to leave and asks to remain friends after deciding to follow his heart and looking for courage in alcohol, is not the most successful moment...)

but we have to swallow it and move on.

the problem with the friendship path is that it doesn't exist, there is no exclusive scene, it works only by subtraction, and at that point maybe DPC did the right thing to simply remove Maya and Josy, where possible, for those players who were not interested or were left out

Reactions: Awry90 and DavDR

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I think that it depends of what you choose at the start of the scene - if you're cocky and try to show that you're the man (yeah, right, Bella knows better :love:), Bella will tease you without the bra. But if you will be jumble, she will go "easy" with you (yeah, Bella going easy :love:) she will tease you with her bra on. It's more like a "what you do at the start" scene :)
Thanks bud! guess it's time to dive into the Lion's den one more time:sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
absolutely yes

it's a very wrong scene, but not even so much for the fact that MC can forgive them, but for the speed and the dynamics with which it happens, it's not believable (even Mc who is ready to leave and asks to remain friends after deciding to follow his heart and looking for courage in alcohol, is not the most successful moment...)

but we have to swallow it and move on.

the problem with the friendship path is that it doesn't exist, there is no exclusive scene, it works only by subtraction, and at that point maybe DPC did the right thing to simply remove Maya and Josy, where possible, for those players who were not interested or were left out
Except for their sex scenes I've seen very little removal of M/J, the only scene I can think of is the lunch in ep6.

Also, the trouble is that we can't just swallow it and move on. That scene in ep4 still looms over the rest of the game, I would hope that if he had the chance to rewrite that DPC would do a better job.

Also, I wonder why he included that choice with Derek in ep5. At this point I don't think the MC will ever get a chance to have a solo relationship with Maya or Josy, unless it's from within their relationship.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I thought "Interlude - Riding The Waves" was the whole episode name lmao
I had no clue what that one word meant.
In that case, sure, i'd be down to see what happened with her
I think that EP 9 will not be the next "chapter" because this would be the one I saw at the end, so what would DPC look for?

A small episode like he specify where Zoey is probably the FMC in that "chapter"

And as the definition of interlude is "A short piece of music that is played either as an introduction or between sections of a major composition or a dramatic work." It wouldn't seem weird to me if DPC does it that way

Reactions: freakyie789

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Don't get me wrong i absolutely love how dominant Bella is in the bed room it's a nice change imo compared to most of the other Love interest and just overall to me at least super hot since she was so reserved when we first met her but i do sincerely hope that we also at least once or twice get to just full on dom her:love:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Except for their sex scenes I've seen very little removal of M/J, the only scene I can think of is the lunch in ep6.

Also, the trouble is that we can't just swallow it and move on. That scene in ep4 still looms over the rest of the game, I would hope that if he had the chance to rewrite that DPC would do a better job.

Also, I wonder why he included that choice with Derek in ep5. At this point I don't think the MC will ever get a chance to have a solo relationship with Maya or Josy, unless it's from within their relationship.
you can have lunch with them even if you're just friends

there are several, which absolutely would also have been harmless, but still would have displeased those who wanted to deal with them as little as possible:
dancing with them at the Preps party
setting up the room together
receiving a phone call for birthday wishes

I can't even say if it would have been better or worse

Reactions: DavDR

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Don't get me wrong i absolutely love how dominant Bella is in the bed room it's a nice change imo compared to most of the other Love interest and just overall to me at least super hot since she was so reserved when we first met her but i do sincerely hope that we also at least once or twice get to just full on dom her:love:
Agreed. I also liked that about the Jade scenes, she was super dominant on the first hookups but way more relaxed on the most recent one. She even lets MC put it where the sun doesn't shine. :BootyTime:
But I wouldn't hold my breath personally since DPC seems to stick to the safest road possible with this one, and I very much doubt that anything will come up that could be interpreted as doubtful consent even if you have to look really hard.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Thanks bud! guess it's time to dive into the Lion's den one more time:sneaky:
No problem. I wouldn't know it if I didn't for my curiosity check the "cocky route" in that scene. So probably you just were picking one option all the time ;)

As much as it could be interesting, I'm afraid that there's only one way of full dom in this relationship :ROFLMAO:

I mean - see that look on her face?

That look obviously mean: "Oh, boy. You have no idea what you just sing in for".:love:

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
we still don't know what Sage is going to ask her father for, I don't think simply to give money to Maya

you keep on repeating the faults that you think the three girls have (I don't understand Sage's... what blackmail? the guitar? she gives it back to him even without knowing with whom Chad cheated on her) but it's clear that it's not like that for MC, so it's not a burden for him

apart from the "annoyance" of having to hear their complaints about how unfair life is, what has it cost MC to still be friends with Maya and Josy? nothing in my opinion

Well, if an MC friend had given his inheritance money to Maya it would have been a stretch (even giving it to Maya being in a relationship with her is basically nonsense, but love...), but listening to them, letting them vent, giving her some advice doesn't seem like that big of a sacrifice to me
I´m talking about plausibility. The dev can write that the MC has wings and can fly, but that's not plausible. Any boy in real life would be badly hurt if were treated like Maya, Josy and Sage treats the MC at the beginning of the game. And would forget and forgive only if there were feelings involved, but not just because "friendship".

Sage´s blackmail? Well, Sage´s boyfriends and/or her pals have stolen the MC´s guitar, a gift from his beloved father. And Sage says to him "if you want it again, you have to spy my boyfriend, that probably is going to beat you badly if he discovers you. Or, at least, you have to promise that you will do". That´s blackmail, in my books. If the MC doesn´t see it like blackmail it´s because bad writing. There are only two reasons a boy would forgive those things to a girl that he barely knows: love and/or lust. If the MC follows Sage´s path, it´s plausible that he eventually falls in love with Sage, because she shows that actually cares about him. But only if he follows that path.

Maya and Josy's annoyance? Well the MC has to pretend that he´s kind of the boyfriend of Maya in front of her father, and Josy ask for his help with her father too... I don´t know about you, but if a girl that I like and seems to like me, suddenly says to me "I´m actually a lesbian and into a relationship with another girl (that you like too, and seemed to like you), and now, please, let´s be friends and help me with my problems with my family and my girlfriend..." I would say "no, thanks, no. Good luck with your problems, but no". But... yeah, the MC is a saint.

Maya could have her problems solved just being discrete with her father about her relationship. But she´s a drama queen... Well, at least Quinn, Riona, Camila or the best of them, Lily, have the guts to take care of their own problems, even if that means to do really nasty things. And don´t take advantage of the MC´s good faith. As far as we know, those girls don´t have access to daddy´s money, but only if... They just don´t have any daddy´s money. So they have to take care of their own money problems, the best way they know. How do you think Maya would react if she would have to listen old drunk guys say to her "whore, show me your tits" every night at work, like Lily?

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
No problem. I wouldn't know it if I didn't for my curiosity check the "cocky route" in that scene. So probably you just were picking one option all the time ;)

As much as it could be interesting, I'm afraid that there's only one way of full dom in this relationship :ROFLMAO:

That look obviously mean: "Oh, boy. You have no idea what you just sing in for".:love:
IDK looks like a pretty standard Bella scowl to me.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
I think that EP 9 will not be the next "chapter" because this would be the one I saw at the end, so what would DPC look for?

A small episode like he specify where Zoey is probably the FMC in that "chapter"

And as the definition of interlude is "A short piece of music that is played either as an introduction or between sections of a major composition or a dramatic work." It wouldn't seem weird to me if DPC does it that way
As for the Interlude, I wouldn't be suprise if in the end (if the work on the Interlude and the Episode 9 will go simultaneously) the Interlude will end as a "half-lenght Episode 1 :)

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020

I mean yeah you're probably right but tbh i'd be 100% ok with that too! i'm actually super excited to see what kinda partner Bella will be moving forward:unsure: Jill too but especially Bella like will we only have fun at her/our place or will there also be a few outdoor adventures too:sneaky:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I´m talking about plausibility. The dev can write that the MC has wings and can fly, but that's not plausible. Any boy in real life would be badly hurt if were treated like Maya, Josy and Sage treats the MC at the beginning of the game. And would forget and forgive only if there were feelings involved, but not just because "friendship".

Sage´s blackmail? Well, Sage´s boyfriends and/or her pals have stolen the MC´s guitar, a gift from his beloved father. And Sage says to him "if you want it again, you have to spy my boyfriend, that probably is going to beat you badly if he discovers you. Or, at least, you have to promise that you will do". That´s blackmail, in my books. If the MC doesn´t see it like blackmail it´s because bad writing. There is only two reasons a boy would forgive those things to a girl that he barely knows: love and/or lust. If the MC follows Sage´s path, it´s plausible that he eventually falls in love with Sage, because she shows that actually cares about him. But only if he follows that path.

Maya and Josy's annoyance? Well the MC has to pretend that he´s kind of the boyfriend of Maya in front of her father, and Josy ask for his help with her father too... I don´t know about you, but if a girl that I like and seems to like me, suddenly says to me "I´m actually a lesbian and into a relationship with another girl (that you like too, and seemed to like you), and now, please, let´s be friends and help me with my problems with my family and my girlfriend..." I would say "no, thanks, no. Good luck with your problems, but no". But... yeah, the MC is a saint.

Maya could have her problems solved just being discrete with her father about her relationship. But she´s a drama queen... Well, at least Quinn, Riona, Camila or the best of them, Lily, have the guts to take care of their own problems, even if that means to do really nasty things. And don´t take advantage of the MC´s good faith. As far as we know, those girls don´t have access to daddy´s money, but only if... They just don´t have any daddy´s money. So they have to take care of their own money problems, the best way they know. How do you think Maya would react if she would have to listen old drunk guys say to her "whore, show me your tits" every night at work, like Lily?
Yeah, even at the end of two seasons, and even though she seems to have a lot of time on her hands, there's still not the slightest sign that the idea of getting a job and earning her own money has ever entered Maya's head. In fact an adult appreciation for money and the necessity of earning it never seems to occur to her. She barely even reacts to the fact that Josy is still paying for a dorm room that she can't use.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes