ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Jill defends MC until the very end, Tybalt takes advantage of this and blackmails her, at the end Jill explodes and humiliates Tybalt publicly

Tybalt probably can't take direct revenge on Jill, but he can on MC and has no reason not to, Jill no longer has any hold on him

I don't think that Burke is so much influenced by his son, but for sure in that house Tybalt is the one who hates MC the most, and he hates him in every situation
Tybalt may hate the MC (though I'd say that's probably only true if the MC deliberately antagonized him), but he's not the one calling the shots here. This is about asking Tybalt's parents to help Maya (and Josy, if Sage mentioned their relationship). It's not even clear if Tybalt will even learn about this meeting, since he doesn't live here and I doubt Sage invited him.

Even if Tybalt hates the MC with a burning passion, that just means their son has a grudge with one of Maya's friends. Given that their daughter will also defend the guy, I don't think even Tybalt's bitterest antipathy will really matter all that much - at least for the task at hand. Tybalt may well seek revenge in other ways, but he would have done that regardless of asking Maya for help.

(This, BTW, is why I still say the MC's fuck-storm at the end of Episode 8 is unwarranted if you never fooled around with Jade. Tybalt as blood enemy barely rates a single fuck, much less six.)

A women with power... and immature, in that case. What was she expecting from a relationship with a 19 years old student that agrees to fuck a married teacher? So magic is MC´s cock that she can´t live now without him? Or is she in love with the MC? That relationship is only a matter of lust for both of them, and she should know that.

Yes, a woman with power can be immature too, so she could react that way. But when Jade sees the MC troubled because his problems with Maya and Josy, she cares about him, opens to him and makes him confidences about his marriage, bond with him... She´s not pictured in the story like just a whimsical cougar.
Jade's problem isn't losing the MC per se, it's that she's once again being sidelined by "another woman." Jade started this affair to feel sexy after her husband all but dismissed her, and now even her boytoy is doing the same!

It's in no way a logical response, but the affair was never about logic to begin with.

Staying friends with M/J after the Relationship or Just Friends choice makes sense, but after the Rejected choice? Don't you think that would be kinda awkward? Or that the MC would just want to forget about those two and move on with his life? I feel like it's the single biggest flaw in the story, it's just not something that I find to be believable.

Even on the Just Friends path DPC has structured it awkwardly. The only way that any of your "friends" will come to help after the mansion is trashed is if they are sleeping with you. That just makes the MC look like a simp to two spoiled girls, and on the rejected path it looks even worse. It just seems to me to be a really odd way of portraying a friendship.

And yes I remember the argument that doing anything else would require DPC to create more paths, and that would be almost impossible, but there are countless games on this forum that can do just that. It makes DPC's claim that choices matter in this game seem a bit hollow.
I agree the game should never have let Maya & Josy reject the MC if he was going to remain friends with them. Sadly, that ship has long since sailed.

I do wonder why M&J don't offer to help the MC clean on all the paths. The scene is already free of sex, so it would have been easy to adapt to the friendship route (just make the dialog a bit more intimate on the M/J path), and as you say, it would show the girls see him as a friend, too. (Obviously you'd still decline their offer if Bella will help instead.)

It's not a major problem, but it does feel like a missed opportunity.

Except for their sex scenes I've seen very little removal of M/J, the only scene I can think of is the lunch in ep6.

Also, the trouble is that we can't just swallow it and move on. That scene in ep4 still looms over the rest of the game, I would hope that if he had the chance to rewrite that DPC would do a better job.

Also, I wonder why he included that choice with Derek in ep5. At this point I don't think the MC will ever get a chance to have a solo relationship with Maya or Josy, unless it's from within their relationship.
I'm pretty sure we will eventually get solo paths for them, it's just going to take a while because their relationship has to fall apart first. My guess is that Season 3 is when the MC's chosen relationship will either fail or at least be severely tested and only survive based on our actions. DPC probably plans to handle the M/J couple relationship at the same time. That way a newly single MC will have the opportunity to choose Maya or Josy solo when they pick up the pieces (likely in Season 4). I'm not sure if that would work if you're already in a relationship with both, though.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think that the judgment on the run of Maya and Josy I postpone to another time, that the atmosphere is already very hot today....o_O

let's talk about Jill's run.
it would be a very good run, if you can forget about the blackmail... i can't do it so much... a marginal note, while it seemed to me that many characters are much better "graphically" (Riona and Bella who solved the problem of the flying eyelashes at least), Jill had very few good renders, sometimes she looks fat, sometimes old, leaving aside the question of the smile...

in general this chapter seemed to me very cerebral, DPC takes the opportunity to explain and rectify some impressions that one could be made in the course of the game.

from this point of view we suddenly discover that Jill has friends, many friends, and even good people, who like her are part of the 1% that has few concerns. and it's great, better a correction than to carry on a character excessively introverted. but this of course strikes even more with the context of blackmail, a person with a solid network of friends how does it fall into a trap like this? could not make a phone call to Bianca? a friend lawyer does not have it? well forget it.... (who knows if the story of what happened near the barn will have any importance...)

the recital, which was a moment we were all waiting for, is perfect in its classicism, no effort to find an original idea, but it works. DPC doesn't give up basing her narrative on guilt, so either we help Jill or she fails miserably...a true modern woman....
with Jill the path of declaring ourselves seriously to her comes very naturally, more so than with any other LI

as much as I loved that the blackmailing episode was closed, I found Jill's outburst with Tybalt excessive, and the idea that since the three dates have passed MC is safe, is really naive

after reading the negative shazba 's scene, when I got to the confrontation with Jill, a bit of fear came over me, but I found it to be a believable dialogue in the end, Jill is understandably exhausted, and for that she blames MC (who is guilty of the situation Jill found herself in, but not of the fact that she believes in unicorns and Tybalt) and at that point she wonders if it's actually worth it
it will be up to MC to prove it to her.

then comes the longed-for first time, which, apart from the usual naivety of hyper reserved people having sex without problems in front of a window overlooking a garden frequented by a gang of idiots, seemed to me a very good scene, very warm and gentle

rightly at this point Jill's story was virtually closed, she would have had nothing else to tell so DPC anticipates the family plot, I have a bad feeling (not for the drama, but for the accumulation of coincidences) but let's hope well

Reactions: Klopdwerg and DavDR

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think that EP 9 will not be the next "chapter" because this would be the one I saw at the end, so what would DPC look for?

A small episode like he specify where Zoey is probably the FMC in that "chapter"

And as the definition of interlude is "A short piece of music that is played either as an introduction or between sections of a major composition or a dramatic work." It wouldn't seem weird to me if DPC does it that way
If you remember, there was a pretty big introduction to episode 5 about the history of the Dik brotherhood. It seems to me that the Interlude will be about the same volume, but it will already be separated from the main story. That is, DPC can work on 9 episode and just release the prologue as a special issue. That would make sense. I'm sure everyone missed the intro to episode 5, it's boring and long.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
I'm pretty sure we will eventually get solo paths for them, it's just going to take a while because their relationship has to fall apart first. My guess is that Season 3 is when the MC's chosen relationship will either fail or at least be severely tested and only survive based on our actions. DPC probably plans to handle the M/J couple relationship at the same time. That way a newly single MC will have the opportunity to choose Maya or Josy solo when they pick up the pieces (likely in Season 4). I'm not sure if that would work if you're already in a relationship with both, though.
Maybe it will happen.
But personally, if I would habe to make a decision while being with them both in a relathionship to either pick one of them or let them both be with each other, for me it's the latter one.
Somehow at this moment, I can't see that my MC would break them apart.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
rightly at this point Jill's story was virtually closed, she would have had nothing else to tell so DPC anticipates the family plot, I have a bad feeling (not for the drama, but for the accumulation of coincidences) but let's hope well
Jill has the most complete story of all the LI. Of course, Tybalt can take revenge, but I don't think so. There was already a lot of Jill in the second season, I will be glad if her path will be given the least time and effort.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Jade's problem isn't losing the MC per se, it's that she's once again being sidelined by "another woman." Jade started this affair to feel sexy after her husband all but dismissed her, and now even her boytoy is doing the same!

It's in no way a logical response, but the affair was never about logic to begin with.
Sidelined by "another younger woman" again, or so she assumes.
Somehow I suspect that along the way she will snap and do something very irrational. She seems to have a hint of anger issues.

Definitely, and it might happen sooner rather than later. I guess that Josy won't like what Burke makes Maya do to earn her scholarship.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So i'll admit i finished the update using a mod so i didn't have to pick one girl but please correct me if i'm wrong but can you still confess to Jill and also confess and get the end scene with Bella where she sees you?

Jul 1, 2018
Why should the MC care, if he´s not romantically involved with none of them? If he is in Jill or Bella´s path, for example? You can say "it´s just going to a meeting", but it´s not. It´s to be dragged into the drama of a couple of lesbians that broke his heart, and a girl that was the cause of the MC being physically assaulted.

Actually, I don´t buy either Sage being so involved in helping Maya (a girl that she barely knows) with a lot of money, specially since for her it´s not just "daddy, give me a few thousands of dollars, pretty please", but a lot of trouble and concerns. That storyline should be Jill´s. It makes more sense with the character. She´s the saint from the beginning of the game, always eager to help people bullied by others, not Sage, and knows Maya via Josy and could know about their problems the same way Sage did. But the writer needs the drama, even if it´s far fetched.

For Sage, it´s not character development, is almost a 180º turn in her personality. I like Sage, but let´s face it: her first move was a dick one. She´s not a good person at first. A guy that she doesn´t know try to defend her from her aggressive boyfriend, and she thinks "great this guy is naïve enough. I can manipulate or blackmail him to spy my boyfriend, even if it´s dangerous for him because my boyfriend and his pals are cavemen..." A girl that thinks that way doesn´t became a saint in a few weeks. She would need way more character development, with the help of the MC. There are a lot of HOTs with bigger problems than Maya, but are not so drama queens and not put them on a show. There are girls in her sorority prostituting themselves, for god´s sake! They need the help and money more than Maya. Those good feelings of Sage should have been reserved by the writer for helping Quinn, Rionna and the other HOTs when those problems come to light later in the story. Girls that Sage knows for more than a few days.
Bring us back the Dik Sage from the first season! Not the goody two shoes from season 2.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Tybalt may hate the CM (though I'd say that's probably only true if the MC deliberately antagonized him), but he's not the one calling the shots here. This is about asking Tybalt's parents to help Maya (and Josy, if Sage mentioned their relationship). It's not even clear if Tybalt will even learn about this meeting, since he doesn't live here and I doubt Sage invited him.

Even if Tybalt hates the MC with a burning passion, that just means their son has a grudge with one of Maya's friends. Given that their daughter will also defend the guy, I don't think even Tybalt's bitterest antipathy will really matter all that much - at least for the task at hand. Tybalt may well seek revenge in other ways, but he would have done that regardless of asking Maya for help.

(This, BTW, is why I still say the MC's fuck-storm at the end of Episode 8 is unwarranted if you never fooled around with Jade. Tybalt as blood enemy barely rates a single fuck, much less six.)

I agree the game should never have let Maya & Josy reject the MC if he was going to remain friends with them. Sadly, that ship has long since sailed.

I do wonder why M&J don't offer to help the MC clean on all the paths. The scene is already free of sex, so it would have been easy to adapt to the friendship route (just make the dialog a bit more intimate on the M/J path), and as you say, it would show the girls see him as a friend, too. (Obviously you'd still decline their offer if Bella will help instead.)

It's not a major problem, but it does feel like a missed opportunity.

Earlier in the thread someone pointed out that if an MC that is in the threesome consistently favors one of the girls over the other differences begin appearing in their sex scenes. I haven't explored it a lot but I don't know if it's even possible to choose Josy or Maya solo at the DIK's breakfast table scene, so I'm not sure how you would keep a path open, or if one even exist.

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017
Do anyone know where I can find the song "Come - Diverse Music" ? I can't for the life of me locate it anywhere online or in-game
Yo mate, have you found anything yet? I am asking myself the same question since the release of EP7, even Shazam can't find it. :(

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I´m talking about plausibility. The dev can write that the MC has wings and can fly, but that's not plausible. Any boy in real life would be badly hurt if were treated like Maya, Josy and Sage treats the MC at the beginning of the game. And would forget and forgive only if there were feelings involved, but not just because "friendship".

Sage´s blackmail? Well, Sage´s boyfriends and/or her pals have stolen the MC´s guitar, a gift from his beloved father. And Sage says to him "if you want it again, you have to spy my boyfriend, that probably is going to beat you badly if he discovers you. Or, at least, you have to promise that you will do". That´s blackmail, in my books. If the MC doesn´t see it like blackmail it´s because bad writing. There are only two reasons a boy would forgive those things to a girl that he barely knows: love and/or lust. If the MC follows Sage´s path, it´s plausible that he eventually falls in love with Sage, because she shows that actually cares about him. But only if he follows that path.

Maya and Josy's annoyance? Well the MC has to pretend that he´s kind of the boyfriend of Maya in front of her father, and Josy ask for his help with her father too... I don´t know about you, but if a girl that I like and seems to like me, suddenly says to me "I´m actually a lesbian and into a relationship with another girl (that you like too, and seemed to like you), and now, please, let´s be friends and help me with my problems with my family and my girlfriend..." I would say "no, thanks, no. Good luck with your problems, but no". But... yeah, the MC is a saint.

Maya could have her problems solved just being discrete with her father about her relationship. But she´s a drama queen... Well, at least Quinn, Riona, Camila or the best of them, Lily, have the guts to take care of their own problems, even if that means to do really nasty things. And don´t take advantage of the MC´s good faith. As far as we know, those girls don´t have access to daddy´s money, but only if... They just don´t have any daddy´s money. So they have to take care of their own money problems, the best way they know. How do you think Maya would react if she would have to listen old drunk guys say to her "whore, show me your tits" every night at work, like Lily?
however when DPC talks about a guy that anyone wants to have sex with you are fine with the plausibility....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

yours is a pretty biased reading....

Chad gives Sage a guitar, MC says it's his, Sage has no reason to believe him, in fact absolutely why would she doubt her boyfriend in favor of a stranger?
at that point she asks for his help for something she couldn't do, to spy on Chad and find out with whom Chad is cheating on her.
MC accepts actually doesn't find out anything specific, but to Sage this is enough to give him back his guitar.
to me it doesn't look like blackmail, but an exchange of undue favors.

then fuckbuddy's story is morally questionable, but it's up to us to accept it or not

MC is not true that he pretends to be Maya's boyfriend, that would have been a cruelty, he pretends to be her roommate, there is no subtext in what they are saying (even if it were, it would have been his idea, no one forced him to do it).

then I have already said that the speed with which MC accepts the refusal of the two girls makes the scene very bad, however it is not like you say

the three of them clarify what happened in the meantime, and that is that each of them has done what he thought, not considering the other party, and at that point an MC too butterfly is considered too unreliable to keep up this clandestine relationship, and then from 3 they find themselves in 2

however that is a scene too coarse to be explained properly, I do not like the mechanism of affinity, just at the level of the story I do not understand the sense of this choice from ALL IN
DPC made it so

I still don't understand what's behind the famous loan with double signature of Maya and her father, so it's hard for me to understand what she should have done (certainly not to believe in divine providence). the way Maya tells it, it's not a problem she could solve by herself, but not even with MC and Josy. to work and earn some money is too late, not only she would lose a year of college, but she would remain insolvent with respect to the loan (I know it doesn't make sense, but that's how they told it for now)

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
ep8_sage_quinn19.jpg
It seems to me that Sage's solo path will not differ much from the path of Others if you had group sex with Quinn. Obviously, Sage has some kind of list of crazy things and she will repeat MС group sex with other girls several times. Another question is what will be Quinn's role on the way. It seemed to me that Quinn is a little in love with her, lol. Even though she felt guilty after that in the park. As if she felt superfluous in a relationship. I wonder if the official triangle will be twisted in the style of Josie and Maya?
When they were discussing plans to plan the party, I thought that DPC could make a new mechanic out of it. MC will have to buy alcohol (you need to get money), jewelry and so on. I will not rule out that if the Halloween at all stretches for the entire season 3, lol.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
however when DPC talks about a guy that anyone wants to have sex with you are fine with the plausibility....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

yours is a pretty biased reading....

Chad gives Sage a guitar, MC says it's his, Sage has no reason to believe him, in fact absolutely why would she doubt her boyfriend in favor of a stranger?
at that point she asks for his help for something she couldn't do, to spy on Chad and find out with whom Chad is cheating on her.
MC accepts actually doesn't find out anything specific, but to Sage this is enough to give him back his guitar.
to me it doesn't look like blackmail, but an exchange of undue favors.

then fuckbuddy's story is morally questionable, but it's up to us to accept it or not

MC is not true that he pretends to be Maya's boyfriend, that would have been a cruelty, he pretends to be her roommate, there is no subtext in what they are saying (even if it were, it would have been his idea, no one forced him to do it).

then I have already said that the speed with which MC accepts the refusal of the two girls makes the scene very bad, however it is not like you say

the three of them clarify what happened in the meantime, and that is that each of them has done what he thought, not considering the other party, and at that point an MC too butterfly is considered too unreliable to keep up this clandestine relationship, and then from 3 they find themselves in 2

comuqnue that is a scene too coarse to be explained properly, I do not like the mechanism of affinity, just at the level of the story I do not understand the sense of this choice from ALL IN
DPC made it so

I still don't understand what's behind the famous loan with double signature of Maya and her father, so it's hard for me to understand what she should have done (certainly not to believe in divine providence). the way Maya tells it, it's not a problem she could solve by herself, but not even with MC and Josy. to work and earn some money is too late, not only she would lose a year of college, but she would remain insolvent with respect to the loan (I know it doesn't make sense, but that's how they told it for now)
Oh the loan and the lawsuit, on top of the horrible ep4 scene, pretty much killed the game for me. The MC might have grown wings after that, it couldn't be any more unbelievable.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
It seemed to me that Quinn is a little in love with her, lol. Even though she felt guilty after that in the park. As if she felt superfluous in a relationship. I wonder if the official triangle will be twisted in the style of Josie and Maya?
When they were discussing plans to plan the party, I thought that DPC could make a new mechanic out of it. MC will have to buy alcohol (you need to get money), jewelry and so on. I will not rule out that if the Halloween at all stretches for the entire season 3, lol.
Not everything about his writing is cohesive, there can be oversights.
My MC hasn't even talked to Quinn in like 3 chapters and hasn't ordered from her "restaurant" at all, and still after the threesome with Sage he went out to Quinn and she rested her head on his shoulders as if they were best friends. I mean it's cute and all, it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Also I guess the mansion repair style minigame will be a recurring thing. Rusty said that he will want MCs help for planning and economy. I'm personally not a big fan of all these minigames in general but I get it, it stretches the playtime for comparatively little effort, so whatever.

Reactions: ename144 and DavDR

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Totally liked this post as a debate as to what is good about the current turn of events.

Bottom line, if nothing changes, how can the story progress?

Your questions have been answered already, but:
  • LI: Love Interest. Typically the 5 main girls (Bella, Jill , Josy, Maya & Sage) are referred to as the "main LIs".
  • AL (not "AI"): Is "Acting Lessons". That's Dr PinkCake's (DPC's) previous and only other Adult Visual Novel (AVN) to date. It had a horrible twist that put a lot of players into the foetal position for a while, and everyone is scared he's gonna do the same again.
  • That picture: It's the cocaine that Quinn tried to sell to Rich but he changed his mind. There is decent speculation that her dad died from a cocaine overdose (we know her dad used the stuff):
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Hence her reluctance to deal it in the past, and Buddy's surprise when she asked for an 8-ball (an eighth of an ounce). It's also why the camera pans in on the baggie at the end of the episode: Cocaine killed her dad (speculation), she's never dealt with it before, now because of a fucked up deal, she's left with some coke in her room.

Elena has been slowly asserting herself into the story since the HOTs party I think. Swapping shots with her at the Dorm Party was probably meaningless, but then spit-roasting her with JB would probably fall into that same category of meaningless for that couple too. :sneaky:
Thanks bro! <3

Now that we've opened Pandora's-TheLook-Box...here are two notable ones...

And the second one is, IMHO, the Real Love Look.
Absolutely adorable.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
If you remember, there was a pretty big introduction to episode 5 about the history of the Dik brotherhood. It seems to me that the Interlude will be about the same volume, but it will already be separated from the main story. That is, DPC can work on 9 episode and just release the prologue as a special issue. That would make sense. I'm sure everyone missed the intro to episode 5, it's boring and long.
Introduction, flashback, interlude are 3 different things

For example I put it this way

The introduction appears at the beginning of a song and lasts from 5 to 15 seconds, in it you can use the melody, harmony or a phrase, and the objective is to capture the attention of the listener and go into the song.

Instead the interlude is a musical bridge. This can be a very useful extra element in songs, because it links two parts of the song, building a harmony between the two and with it you can generate the maximum climax of the song.

Flashback narrative technique used in cinema and literature that consists of inserting sequences referring to a past time in the linear development of the action.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes