tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
The only problem would be the downloading issue most players have

That leaves;

Elena, Heather, Arieth, Ashley, Sally, Wendy or Dani.

am I missing someone?
True but from what i understand one of the reasons season 3 for example will be a separate download is so that it isn't as big of a download as season 1/2 was so if he wanted to really just work on it he could do two season on one download and then have let's say season 5 as a separate download again

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
True but from what i understand one of the reasons season 3 for example will be a separate download is so that it isn't as big of a download as season 1/2 was so if he wanted to really just work on it he could do two season on one download and then have let's say season 5 as a separate download again
Personally I think that if the "save transfer" at the start of the new season will work fine, than maybe the new launcher could be a solution for every new season? :unsure:

Reactions: Meushi

dim29dim

Jul 27, 2019
Watch it be one of the girls MC fucked (other than LI's) just to mess up MC's relationship with any of the girls we chose as main.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Watch it be one of the girls MC fucked (other than LI's) just to mess up MC's relationship with any of the girls we chose as main.
Well i have only fooled around with the main girls and considering that scene shows up at the end no matter what it wouldn't make much sense for it to be one of the side girls at least not cause of the mc if you are like me for example and haven't done any of them

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
That doesn't make sense though, what if someone plays the game without fooling around, but had sex with LI only?

The only other thing I can think of is Zoey being pregnant and she's running back to the MC to throw responsibilities on him instead lol because he is or I should say was a nice guy.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Even if it is, there is a possibility that MC has never nutted in a girl throughout all seasons, or even didn't have sex entirely.
The "where do I cum" option is more for player preference than for technically knocking up a girl.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
And I hope none of the side girls, because if one of them is pregnant, the anti-NTR movement in this thread will set the thread on fire
Wouldn't matter, that's not NTR. Idiots will be idiots, though, I grant you that.
Anybody has any idea where the "transferable" save files for season 3 is kept?
If you're on a Windows-based PC, it'll be under %appdata%\RenPy\persistent
The file is stored in there, and it's clearly named.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I'm personally not a big fan of all these minigames in general but I get it, it stretches the playtime for comparatively little effort, so whatever.
Well, then turn them off! Some of them are really nice tho, especially the management one. On the other hand, they get quite repetitive even single playthrough wise.
Just like Maya in the beginning most people think the HOTs are terrible bitches, while the truth is not that clear as they are actually really nice people

Now that I think about it, the pregnant one probably is Arieth.
I think she's the most plausible canditate, yeah. Among the obvious ones, anyway. Let's play motherfucking Holmes:
  • Jamie's feminist gf - a closed little arc. Bringing it up yet again? Meh.
  • Wendy - hasn't she confirmed her period? Cba to look it up but I'm pretty sure. Played out joke of a character either way (the scene at class)
  • Sally - I think it's about Magnar discovered her amphetamines: the cause of her outwiting him at something/grades, and nothing else.
  • Zoey - farfetched as fuck, Idk how anyone could see it as legit case. Some were mislead by the end sequence itself - like since it's been shown in between her approaching Neil's house then it's her test. If anything that's an indicator of exactly the opposite: the test is supposed to be a mystery, lmao.
  • Lynette - are you for real? If so, take your meds already.
  • Heather - like I mentioned, she's obviously been set for a possible fling with the MC. Pregnancy would ruin that quite obviously. Unless... Tommy would ditch her over that, and the MC would help her to go through abortion or something like that but that's doubtful. Not 100% dead candidate though.
  • Ashley - like D2M3 put, her trope is to be a girl who unable to choose between two men of different make and stature in the given setting. Why overcomplicate things with this kind of cast?
So, despite that Arieth is a quite played joke herself by now, I think her pre-written arc has simply included this. I just like how nicely it adds up to Dawe/fake pills situation. She could've mix them up or outright steal them. It doesn't even matter if she isn't seeing him anymore, the time passes quite slowly after all.

Also, reminder to everyone who likes to check whether the test shown at the end or not: there's nothing in the code, just forget about it. It has nothing to do with the MC's actions.

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
Well, then turn them off! Some of them are really nice tho, especially the management one. On the other hand, they get quite repetitive even single playthrough wise.

I think she's the most plausible canditate, yeah. Among the obvious ones, anyway. Let's play motherfucking Holmes:
  • Wendy - hasn't she confirmed her period? Cba to look it up but I'm pretty sure. Played out joke of a character either way (the scene at class)
  • Sally - I think it's about Magnar discovered her amphetamines: the cause of her outwiting him at something/grades, and nothing else.
  • Zoey - farfetched as fuck, Idk how anyone could see it as legit case. Some were mislead by the end sequence itself - like since it's been shown in between her approaching Neil's house then it's her test. If anything that's an indicator of exactly the opposite: the test is supposed to be a mystery, lmao.
  • Heather - like I mentioned, she's obviously been set for a possible fling with the MC. Pregnancy would ruin that quite obviously. Unless... Tommy would ditch her over that, and the MC would help her to go through abortion or something like that but that's doubtful. Not 100% dead candidate though.
  • Ashley - like D2M3 put, her trope is to be a girl who unable to choose between two men of different make and stature in the given setting. Why overcomplicate things with this kind of cast?
So, despite that Arieth is a quite played joke herself by now, I think her pre-written arc has simply included this. I just like how nicely it adds up to Dawe/fake pills situation. She could've mix them up or outright steal them. It doesn't even matter if she isn't seeing him anymore, the time passes quite slowly after all.

Also, reminder to everyone who likes to check whether the test shown at the end or not: there's nothing in the code, just forget about it. It has nothing to do with the MC's actions.
Why would anyone think Lynette ? She died during child birth

Reactions: Ilhares

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018

I think the most obvious answer is Lynette. Soon we will get to the part of her diary where she finds out about her pregnancy, so we can finally see how things turned sour between the MC's mother and her family. The pregnancy test is just an easy trap so people would play the guessing game. :)

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Probably some are thinking that it would be the test that revealed that MC is on his way to this world.

From all the girls that already been mention, she is the one the test isn't about. But you know... people will always have there crazy theories... Now Madame is Jill mother, for the love of...

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
That doesn't make sense though, what if someone plays the game without fooling around, but had sex with LI only?

The only other thing I can think of is Zoey being pregnant and she's running back to the MC to throw responsibilities on him instead lol because he is or I should say was a nice guy.
Well even that couldn't make that much sense unless it was the Bf she got after moving away since her and the Mc haven't seen each other in over a year it couldn't be us

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
You do realize that tests are usually conducted BEFORE child birth, right?
I think the most obvious answer is Lynette. Soon we will get to the part of her diary where she finds out about her pregnancy, so we can finally see how things turned sour between the MC's mother and her family. The pregnancy test is just an easy trap so people would play the guessing game. :)
Yeah yeah, the evul DPC is just fucking with us. No. Read the sequence's context once more, there's nothing about Lynette, it's all present time through and through. And the "trap's difficulty" doesn't depend on whether it's her or someone else so...

Will see about the diary but it might not even contain information regarding that meaning she could've stopped writing it at some point.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes