Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Alright....

Before I even consider coming back to this game after hearing the blackmail bullshit had a somewhat happy ending, is there an official WT PDF for Ep. 8? Or do we just have the fan one for now?

Not using mods for this game anymore. I learned the lesson with that.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I'm also thinking that Sally isn't the pregnant one, and that the reason her and Magnar are acting like that is because she wanted to party and he didn't. So they fought about it.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Calling it; Riona's going to roll on Quinn, whether that's to a rival gang or the cops.
Nah, Rio just wants to be done with this shit so unless she gets busted I doubt she'd do anything. But something is going to happen. I think Vinny wouldn't like that his previous clients started buying from Quinn. And if I got it right, even after she jacked up her prices to cover the money lost in Ep. 6, Quinn's prices are still lower than Vinny's, so why would Tommy buy stuff from him?

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Alright....

Before I even consider coming back to this game after hearing the blackmail bullshit had a somewhat happy ending, is there an official WT PDF for Ep. 8? Or do we just have the fan one for now?

For the Official Walkthrough that includes the last released Episode we will have to wait for a while.
I don't remember, how long it takes for DrPinkCake to release it, but after he will give it for his Patreon, a saviour will let us know :)
Right know is the Fan walkthrough posted on the 1st page and there's a Unofficial Walkthrough, made by Casiope (it's pretty good and it's already uptated for Ep. 8)

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Alright....

Wait what lesson?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
For the Official Walkthrough that includes the last released Episode we will have to wait for a while.
I don't remember, how long it takes for DrPinkCake to release it, but after he will give it for his Patreon, a saviour will let us know :)
Right know is the Fan walkthrough posted on the 1st page and there's a Unofficial Walkthrough, made by Casiope (it's pretty good and it's already uptated for Ep. 8)
Yeah I've got all the guides and WT's. I played up until Ep. 6 then once I learned of the blackmail shit, I stayed away from Ep. 7, but someone told me the blackmail thing had a happy ending, plus Ep 8 has Jill's recital in it, which I do really want to see as she was my LI choice (and still is) for this game

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Nah, Rio just wants to be done with this shit so unless she gets busted I doubt she'd do anything. But something is going to happen. I think Vinny wouldn't like that his previous clients started buying from Quinn. And if I got it right, even after she jacked up her prices to cover the money lost in Ep. 6, Quinn's prices are still lower than Vinny's, so why would Tommy buy stuff from him?
Yeah, I meant in the context of her getting caught/captured; the next step in the stalker stuff.

Tommy is buying from Vinny because Quinn won't sell to him without apologizing, and he's becoming an addict.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Yeah I've got all the guides and WT's. I played up until Ep. 6 then once I learned of the blackmail shit, I stayed away from Ep. 7, but someone told me the blackmail thing had a happy ending, plus Ep 8 has Jill's recital in it, which I do really want to see as she was my LI choice (and still is) for this game
Well, to not to spoil to much:
1. The recital is amazing (when I have my thoughts about the Episode I said that for me it's the best scene in the whole Episode - and maybe in the whole game so far)
2. The blackmail - I assume you mean the Tybalt one - ends in a good way. I'll say more - if you didn't play Ep.7, you can have a nice tennis game with Tybalt. I won't say anything more ;)

DSSAInferno

Sep 25, 2017
Anyone advice,
Can't start clean extracted game on Mac. Gives fault log:
Thanks in advance

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: unknown compression method

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/Shared/Games/LOP/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/Shared/Games/LOP/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 417, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "/Users/Shared/Games/LOP/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "/Users/Shared/Games/LOP/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: unknown compression method

Darwin-21.1.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Sat Nov 27 22:32:45 2021

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I
Well, to not to spoil to much:
1. The recital is amazing (when I have my thoughts about the Episode I said that for me it's the best scene in the whole Episode - and maybe in the whole game so far)
2. The blackmail - I assume you mean the Tybalt one - ends in a good way. I'll say more - if you didn't play Ep.7, you can have a nice tennis game with Tybalt. I won't say anything more ;)
I know about teaming with Bella and hitting Tybalt in the face (no more than once I think, right?) but yeah, the Tybalt blackmail. I was told in another thread it ended in a positive way, so that's why I came back after months of being away.

Reactions: KarloB1990
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes