Oct 22, 2018
Whatever you do DrPinkcake leave a ending where mc can be with Jill
I am still recovering from the blow of Acting Lesson
BTW Good work as always really looking forward for the next update
Thank you very much for the update

Reactions: znar25 and sava75

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Jesus, F95 has been running horribly for hours now, the page takes ages to load, constantly getting maintenance warnings.... what the hell is going on?

Reactions: rockie

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Realy liked song with female vocalist punk/pop-punk style but cannot find it in songs gallery. Is there not every one of them or am I blind?
Can someone help find song name?
I can't help you right now, but you can find out which song the game is playing when you open your phone.

Reactions: mightybored

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
we need this HAREM route, IMHO sage and these 2 would not have any problem being in a harem kinda way, quinn either, but jill or bella cannot be posible...
There is no harem route ! :LOL:

Best and closest thing to this harem route is the no relationship route where the game will leave you with no option...
Includes : Quinn - HOTs - The Pink Rose - The MILFs

And of course whoever joins up in season 3 will also be available like the bitches from the Frat Party and the unknowns... :KEK:

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
There is no harem route ! :LOL:

Best and closest thing to this harem route is the no relationship route where the game will leave you with no option...
Includes : Quinn - HOTs - The Pink Rose - The MILFs

And of course whoever joins up in season 3 will also be available like the bitches from the Frat Party and the unknowns... :KEK:
I don't need a harem route all i need is a Bella/Jill one :oops: :cry:

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Why can't I choose this choice?
View attachment 1521847
Well, from what I saw the scene depends on how you act act the beginning.
If your cocky and try to be cool, she will tease you without her bra (the scene you see now).
If you humble and saw that you're losing your mind for her, she will tease you with her bra on (the option, you can't pick right now).

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
And I hope none of the side girls, because if one of them is pregnant, the anti-NTR movement in this thread will set the thread on fire
I don't see why, half of the HOT's are prostitutes and there is no anti-NTR rant...so what if one of them would get pregnant, why would that make a difference ?
I think she's the most plausible canditate, yeah. Among the obvious ones, anyway. Let's play motherfucking Holmes:
  • Jamie's feminist gf - a closed little arc. Bringing it up yet again? Meh.
  • Wendy - hasn't she confirmed her period? Cba to look it up but I'm pretty sure. Played out joke of a character either way (the scene at class)
  • Sally - I think it's about Magnar discovered her amphetamines: the cause of her outwiting him at something/grades, and nothing else.
  • Zoey - farfetched as fuck, Idk how anyone could see it as legit case. Some were mislead by the end sequence itself - like since it's been shown in between her approaching Neil's house then it's her test. If anything that's an indicator of exactly the opposite: the test is supposed to be a mystery, lmao.
  • Lynette - are you for real? If so, take your meds already.
  • Heather - like I mentioned, she's obviously been set for a possible fling with the MC. Pregnancy would ruin that quite obviously. Unless... Tommy would ditch her over that, and the MC would help her to go through abortion or something like that but that's doubtful. Not 100% dead candidate though.
  • Ashley - like @D2M3 put, her trope is to be a girl who unable to choose between two men of different make and stature in the given setting. Why overcomplicate things with this kind of cast?
So, despite that Arieth is a quite played joke herself by now, I think her pre-written arc has simply included this. I just like how nicely it adds up to Dawe/fake pills situation. She could've mix them up or outright steal them. It doesn't even matter if she isn't seeing him anymore, the time passes quite slowly after all.

Also, reminder to everyone who likes to check whether the test shown at the end or not: there's nothing in the code, just forget about it. It has nothing to do with the MC's actions.
The MC as father is out, as all sex scenes are optional.
I think one of the HOT-hookers, pregnant with Burke's child would be the most story relevant thing.

-Wendy pregnant from Derek would be quite entertaining, but not really story relevant, we would just feel very very sorry for Derek.

-Lynette, quite possible, in a flashback obviously. Could be how she and her family seperatet and she choosed being with Neil.

-Zoey makes no sense, she didn't see the MC for what, a year at the start of the game, so now about 15-16 months.
And her having a child (MC being the father)...possible, but at least in the 6 month they keeped contact, there was no mention of it and in her pic as she got the new inking she didn't seem pregnant either.
Additionally, that would be just be an complet dick move of DPC...

Zoey pregnant (MC not being the father), quite possible, maybe her new bf run away and MC/Neil are the persons in which she has the most trust. Alas that wouldn't interest me in the least, nor story relevant.

- Heather possible, i don't think she will be ever a serious option for the MC. MC can likely have a go at her at some point, if Tommy cheats more or maybe they have a break up.

-Arieth, it would be entertaining to watch how she needs a paternity test from half the men at college, but beside that not relevant.

Imo the 2 most relevant things i could think of, are:
-Lynette flashback, we will finally learn about her family (and maybe how they are connected to Jill's).
Althought, i think this connection will be not important overall, maybe a nice boost on Jill path, as she seems a sucker for destiny.

-Burke knocking up one of the HOT-hookers, most story relevance, finaly a lager step towards revealing his shady dealings.

-Of course there are many possibilitys, but who cares if some random girl is pregnant by some random guy, neither would it be story relevant.

Reactions: openup212

Honnepon

Sep 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do I change what the girls call me in the replay menu? Don't get me wrong, Stevan is a fine name, but...
Loading a save, changing all the pet names in the phone, and then saving again doesn't work, I tried that, but I'm still called Stevan in the gallery.

Last edited:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Nah, the MC is able to bail there. Don't you remember "MC WAS RAPED HOW COULD YOU DPC?!!" meltdowns?

The fuck? How's that work?
_________

As I've been meaning to, I meditated on thoughts of Sage for a bit and guys, you're gonna love this. Ready?
538.jpg

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes