mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
If he suddenly came upon pics of his mother at a young age, I highly doubt he would be focusing on the background. I mean think about it in real life. How many times when a person looks at a picture from events, parties or family gatherings, do they only focus on what is in the immediate front of the frame. Rarely is the background even given a second glance unless someone else points something out for the person.
Especially with how oblivious this MC is.

Reactions: ename144

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
just downloaded 0,8 release and followed the instructions, which led me to the error. simply copy pasting the stuff into game folder and launching, can't comprehend the issue right now
Did you download the patch? Because the one that comes out in the OP is a 40mb bug fix

There is a patch that contains chapter 8 that is almost 4gb I think

Reactions: Meushi

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
just downloaded 0,8 release and followed the instructions, which led me to the error. simply copy pasting the stuff into game folder and launching, can't comprehend the issue right now
I downloaded BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin extracted it fine and played all the way to end no problems. i down loaded BeingADIK-0.8.1-pc all the previous save are showing up and now getting the following error msgs.
As CUL8R suggested, it looks like you've applied the 0.8.0-0.8.1 patch to 0.7.2, which won't work because you don't have most of the v0.8.0 content.

The small file size of the 0.8.0-0.8.1 patch (~40 MB) should have been a hint that it doesn't contain a whole episode (those are ~5 GB) right?

The dev didn't release a patch for 0.7.x-0.8.0, though there's an unofficial one which CUL8R was directing you to.
Thanks, though that link might not work for everyone because it includes a page number, which may differ depending on user preferences: posts per page or if the mods delete a bunch of posts.

To avoid this, it's best to copy the url from the #postnumber symbol on the top right of the post, rather than the address bar. That will give you a url without the page number, which should work for everyone:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-8-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-6985459
Nah, Rio just wants to be done with this shit so unless she gets busted I doubt she'd do anything. But something is going to happen. I think Vinny wouldn't like that his previous clients started buying from Quinn. And if I got it right, even after she jacked up her prices to cover the money lost in Ep. 6, Quinn's prices are still lower than Vinny's, so why would Tommy buy stuff from him?
Seems likely Vinny would be pissed, and you're right, even after doubling her price Quinn is still cheaper than Vinny. That's why the Pink Rose girls switched. So he couldn't buy from Vinny even if he wanted to. Presumably he's looking for other options. Maybe he's trying to connect with Buddy?
I could be mis-remembering, but I thought she'd effectively cut him off because he was being an asshole (after being too poor last time).
Quinn didn't cut Tommy off. He told her he couldn't afford her new price, plus he's still pissed at her for refusing to apologize for screwing him over for the prep party.

suchot

Apr 8, 2021
As CUL8R suggested, it looks like you've applied the 0.8.0-0.8.1 patch to 0.7.2, which won't work because you don't have most of the v0.8.0 content.

The small file size of the 0.8.0-0.8.1 patch (~40 MB) should have been a hint that it doesn't contain a whole episode (those are ~5 GB) right?

got it, thank you very much for help - really appreciated.

Reactions: Meushi

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
One thing I feel that's missing in the game is Derek's reaction to all the tail the mc is getting.

When the mc is down, Derek is there to cheer him up, "more fish in the sea" and all that (I wonder if the fish prank from the fridge also paralleled that, as well as making the mc stinky... :unsure:), but anyway, he never reacts to when the mc is nailing it.

What I'm getting at, is when a guy hooks up with a hot chick, his friends are all like, "Holy shit, how'd you manage that you ugly bastard!" and shit like that.

It would have been funny if, let's say in the Ep8 library scene, when Jill invites them to her recital and Derek oh so subtly inquires as to who she is, "Thanks so much! But who the hell are you!". When he realised that it's the Jill that the mc was dating, he should have turned to Fuckface and whispered, "Wow!".

And when Jacob testifies that the mc fucked Quinn on the DIK mansion roof, Derek should have responded with something like, "WTF!? You're fucking Quinn?! What about our revenge pact? Bros before hoes dude!"

And then there's the Rooster cluck with Nicole, Derek's response is: "Clothes really change a person". It would have been funnier, once Derek found out it was Envy, if he responded with something like, "Old Boobs? So she's not always cranky? Way to go ass man!"

There are heaps more times when Derek could have commented, on the mc's exploits, like after Bella does the walk of shame, when the mc heads off with Sarah in Gender Studies, and even the whole thing where the mc stays with Sage.

Eventually, after Derek becomes aware that the mc is whoring it up everywhere, he could have been like, "Holy shit ass man, is there any girl here you haven't fucked (please say my sister, please say my sister)?"

Seems likely Vinny would be pissed, and you're right, even after doubling her price Quinn is still cheaper than Vinny. That's why the Pink Rose girls switched. So he couldn't buy from Vinny even if he wanted to. Presumably he's looking for other options. Maybe he's trying to connect with Buddy?
I thought Quinn's price doubling was a one time thing to make up for her being robbed.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Finally that ass gets some punishment :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Find a girl who sees you the same way Maya sees the MC's dick

Yeah this guy walked with his two girlfriends at the same time :ROFLMAO::cautious:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes