Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Chose to fight? who do you fight?
This is a dialogue choice that confirms the player's feelings for Jill in episode 7, there is no fight actually. This is related to visiting her at ANΩ mansion, thus defying Tybalt's ban.

Last edited:

zacic10

Jul 17, 2021
There is no harem route ! :LOL:

Best and closest thing to this harem route is the no relationship route where the game will leave you with no option...
Includes : Quinn - HOTs - The Pink Rose - The MILFs

And of course whoever joins up in season 3 will also be available like the bitches from the Frat Party and the unknowns... :KEK:
i know there is no harem route, that's why we need it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: i think DPC says that harem is out of the picture, but a man can have wishes...

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
anyone have a full gallery unlocked? i end up with sage/dick affinity and i like to see the others scenes
Page 1. Gallery unlocker.png
Quinn's prices are still lower than Vinny's, so why would Tommy buy stuff from him?
I could be mis-remembering, but I thought she'd effectively cut him off because he was being an asshole (after being too poor last time).
Realy liked song with female vocalist punk/pop-punk style but cannot find it in songs gallery. Is there not every one of them or am I blind?
Can someone help find song name?
Somebody else pointed out you can check your phone's media controls in the game and it has a "now playing" list. Will that do anything for you?
What's the requirements for being able to choose Jill?
Don't be a DIK. Apparently.

Reactions: Meushi

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
Page 1. View attachment 1522010
I could be mis-remembering, but I thought she'd effectively cut him off because he was being an asshole (after being too poor last time).
Somebody else pointed out you can check your phone's media controls in the game and it has a "now playing" list. Will that do anything for you?
Don't be a DIK. Apparently.
Yeah she is your reward for Being a Chick

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
3. Be a boy scout throughout the game (No touchy da fishy)
This isn't entirely true.

I smoked out/had sex with Quinn at the DIK party and messed around with Lily at the HOT party and still was able to choose Jill in the end. I think I even made out with Riona at some point too. Also beat Tommy's ass for being a punk about jobs/the house.

bigboi2923

Aug 24, 2018
Tried to do a full Chick run and never felt like such a bitch, some of the choices like standing up to Troy at the start shouldn't even be a DIK thing to do tbh.

Reactions: Krahzy8

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i know there is no harem route, that's why we need it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: i think DPC says that harem is out of the picture, but a man can have wishes...
Meaning you want to steal an already pirated game and alter it to your liking ?!? :oops:
:ROFLMAO:
Good luck with that I'll be watching from the sidelines... :whistle:
This isn't entirely true.
Nope this is entirely BS ! :ROFLMAO:
You have plenty of room to operate with each character... seems like folks did not figured out where are the points where you change something and what are optional... ofc in the statistics it shows up but it won't lock you out !

Meh ! I would let them figure out on their own... seems like this modded gameplay infected peoples mind and they are too lazy to take a hint from the game when they actually reach one :KEK:

Reactions: kratossdrake

Aaron2589

Nov 22, 2019
i'm having an issue where the game crashes after talking to rusty about ordering the windows anyone else having this issue or know a fix. Don't get any error or anything?

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Whats up with the picture of MCs Mother and her friends being at the Royce mansion?
Well, it's blunt like a brick hint that MC's mother was at least friends with Jill mother\aunt\grandma\butler. Just like Bianca's mom (Bianca looks the same as one of MC's mom friends and wears the same necklace).

I would say it's the 1st real flaw in the game - MC didn't recognize Jill's house on his mom photo (like wtf are you blind?).

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
i'm having an issue where the game crashes after talking to rusty about ordering the windows anyone else having this issue or know a fix. Don't get any error or anything?
Don't use mods or cheats, or use a save that has been used with a mod or cheat.

Also hit the OP for an update.

Reactions: Meushi

Zhaiii

Sep 20, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.0] [Dr PinkCake] + Scrappy's Mod

Download Mod Apk [Scrappy's Mod]

Download Mod Apk + Obb [Scrappy's Mod]

Download Apk

Download Apk + Obb

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
0.8.1 apk + obb anyone? Brandy's page still at 0.8.0. 0.8.1 android version without obb is a bit lag. Thanks guys

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Well, it's blunt like a brick hint that MC's mother was at least friends with Jill mother\aunt\grandma\butler. Just like Bianca's mom (Bianca looks the same as one of MC's mom friends and wears the same necklace).

I would say it's the 1st real flaw in the game - MC didn't recognize Jill's house on his mom photo (like wtf are you blind?).
If he suddenly came upon pics of his mother at a young age, I highly doubt he would be focusing on the background. I mean think about it in real life. How many times when a person looks at a picture from events, parties or family gatherings, do they only focus on what is in the immediate front of the frame. Rarely is the background even given a second glance unless someone else points something out for the person.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes