Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hı guyz. I gues I'm stuck. I cant end 7th free roam. I do everything in walkthrough.

--7th free roam------------------------------- Click investigate Talk to the 2 guys at the couch and to the one at the door Click right and investigate the fridge Click on the magazine left of the fridge to unlock a special render Click right and talk to Derek Yes (RPDerek +1) / No < if you picked 'Yes' and your Dik points are at least -1 > Friendly greeting / Flirty greeting Walk off / Be a smart ass < if you picked 'Be a smart ass' > Agree / Disagree Defend Maya (RPDerek +1) / Agree with the HOTs Click on stairs Click investigate and talk to all the girls Click investigate and enter the janitor room, click the book at the top behind the chait to unlock a special render Click on the right and talk to the 2 guys, that will end the free roam

I do this things. But not end :(
LMAOOO

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If you stick to Chick path, then you get several girls who'll adore your choices: Jill, Bell Isabella, Maya. But if you stick to DIK path, you get only Sage. Josy is not full DIK, because buying flowers for her rp is chick choice. Quinn doesn't get any RP at all, strange girl. And since the name of the game is literally about being a DIK, I dodn't understand all this waify wars, since the only real waifu is Sage.
Quinn doesn't have any RP because she isn't a LI.

Reactions: DrackDrap

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
So...

Josy is Anna (Frozen) - she's got prince and cheating on him with Kristoff.

Bella is Elsa, of course - Ice Queen isolated from the world.

Jill is Snow White - she's surrounded by guys but, apparently, she is waiting for the right one.

Sage is Tinkerbell - she's still searching for Wendy who's trying to steal her Peterchad Pan (now that I mention that... what if Chad is cheating on her with Wendy?!)

Maya is Pocahontas - she saved MC, after all.
I want to say
Josy is Pocahontas - tanned,heavy shit around her making her conflicted and pre-existing bf making her even more conflicted...that`s Josy

Bella is Belle(Beauty and the Beast) - because they both love books,she`s also hard to get...

Sage is Merida - feisty,brave to the point of carelesness,even a bit tom-boy-ish

Maya is Sleeping Beauty aka Aurora - she struggles with money to the point where animals bring her food,being degraded from the previous position of princess,she`s waiting for (rich) prince to solve her problems....and ofcourse there`s seemingly bad lady threatening her...

Quinn is Melaficient - on the superficial lvl seems to be very bad but under close look she turnes out to be not that bad and she`s Angelina Jolie,one of the most beautiful women alive

Jill is Jasmin - sheltered from the outside world,rich,finally gets the nerve to leave her safe space and meet her...HA!...theif bf

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
I want to say
Josy is Pocahontas - tanned,heavy shit around her making her conflicted and pre-existing bf making her even more conflicted...that`s Josy

Bella is Belle(Beauty and the Beast) - because they both love books,she`s also hard to get...

Sage is Merida - feisty,brave to the point of carelesness,even a bit tom-boy-ish

Maya is Sleeping Beauty aka Aurora - she struggles with money to the point where animals bring her food,being degraded from the previous position of princess,she`s waiting for (rich) prince to solve her problems....and ofcourse there`s seemingly bad lady threatening her...

Quinn is Melaficient - on the superficial lvl seems to be very bad but under close look she turnes out to be not that bad and she`s Angelina Jolie,one of the most beautiful women alive

Jill is Jasmin - sheltered from the outside world,rich,finally gets the nerve to leave her safe space and meet her...HA!...theif bf
I think Jill should remain Snow White, they are both princesses who've been suppressed. And of course, she's the fairest of them all.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I want to say

View attachment 359550
I liked her in the first movie,the second one was just bad
She was still much better than that new one Alicia...something
I personally think Jolie is overrated... people fancy her because she had a twisted and problematic past, but I did see cosplayers doing a better job at portraying Lara... And as of maleficent there was nothing good about her, so you at least nailed Quinn's profile

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
If you guys had to choose only one..

Threesome scene with Maya and Josie

OR

Threesome scene with Jill and Bella
Seeing where the story is going... threesome with Quinn and Maya.

But from that list, Jill and Bella. We have Bella who is probably into sweet stuff and Jill who is probably into some freaky shit. That's why not even a degenerate like Tybalt wants to have sex with her and sticks to his watermelons, he's too afraid.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes