Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is not support ... it is tag along tip top toe shenanigans ... playing hard to get and putting artificial wall between her and her hubby ... riding his affection train and basking in his luminous cuddle filled gaze while all the more yearning for MC who is a rising star;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That is not support ... it is tag along tip top toe shenanigans ... playing hard to get and putting artificial wall between her and her hubby ... riding his affection train and basking in his luminous cuddle filled gaze while all the more yearning for MC who is a rising star;)
The MC has certainly had that effect on her I think nobody is more shocked with the turn of events than she is.

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
If you stick to Chick path, then you get several girls who'll adore your choices: Jill, Bell Isabella, Maya. But if you stick to DIK path, you get only Sage. Josy is not full DIK, because buying flowers for her rp is chick choice. Quinn doesn't get any RP at all, strange girl. And since the name of the game is literally about being a DIK, I dodn't understand all this waify wars, since the only real waifu is Sage.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Quinn doesn't get any RP at all, strange girl.
It's because Quinn is not a Li just ask name88 she is, however, his Li :p

Hı guyz. I gues I'm stuck. I cant end 7th free roam. I do everything in walkthrough.

--7th free roam------------------------------- Click investigate Talk to the 2 guys at the couch and to the one at the door Click right and investigate the fridge Click on the magazine left of the fridge to unlock a special render Click right and talk to Derek Yes (RPDerek +1) / No < if you picked 'Yes' and your Dik points are at least -1 > Friendly greeting / Flirty greeting Walk off / Be a smart ass < if you picked 'Be a smart ass' > Agree / Disagree Defend Maya (RPDerek +1) / Agree with the HOTs Click on stairs Click investigate and talk to all the girls Click investigate and enter the janitor room, click the book at the top behind the chait to unlock a special render Click on the right and talk to the 2 guys, that will end the free roam

I do this things. But not end :(
Just look at vir_cotto signature he has a post near the top of this page

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
If you stick to Chick path, then you get several girls who'll adore your choices: Jill, Bell Isabella, Maya. But if you stick to DIK path, you get only Sage. Josy is not full DIK, because buying flowers for her rp is chick choice. Quinn doesn't get any RP at all, strange girl. And since the name of the game is literally about being a DIK, I dodn't understand all this waify wars, since the only real waifu is Sage.
Being a DIK revolves around the Delta Iota Kappa fraternity, you can play choosing to be a Dik (dick) or a Chick (good guy), it's a word pun.
The real waifu is the one you want, period.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I'm dreaming of the world without wars. I'm dreaming of the world without hunger. I'm dreaming of the world where my signature won't be needed anymore.

I know some things will happen and some will not. So, let's enjoy in those things that will be possible; let's enjoy in the future world without wars and hunger...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes