PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Hahaha, for the same reason, the older brother of Zoey´s friend could be Dawe.
Tremolo already knows Dawe, and apparently Tremolo also knew the older brother of Zoey's friend. Of all the heroes that MC has not personally seen, this is only Vinnie and I think DPC hide him for a reason.
By the way, if Zoey starts dating Maya, it will be a funny plot twist.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Tremolo already knows Dawe, and apparently Tremolo also knew the older brother of Zoey's friend. Of all the heroes that MC has not personally seen, this is only Vinnie and I think DPC hide him for a reason.
By the way, if Zoey starts dating Maya, it will be a funny plot twist.
You don´t know if Tremolo knows the older brother of the friend of Zoey. You don´t even know if he knows the friend of Zoey. You only know for sure that he knows Zoey and the alcohol.

Seriously, I hope there won´t be a big revelation about Zoey, unlikely coincidence or secret from the past. The characters don´t live in a village lost in the Rocky Mountains, to be all of them family or related. The only plausible way I see that Zoey can integrate into Tremolo´s world again, since she can´t be a B&R student, is not by having some kind of a previous relationship with another character, but starting to dance in the Pink Rose. She has the look, I really can see her there.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You don´t know if Tremolo knows the older brother of the friend of Zoey. You don´t even know if he knows the friend of Zoey. You only know for sure that he knows Zoey and the alcohol.

Seriously, I hope there won´t be a big revelation about Zoey, unlikely coincidence or secret from the past. The characters don´t live in a village lost in the Rocky Mountains, to be all of them family or related. The only plausible way I see that Zoey can integrate into Tremolo´s world again, since she can´t be a B&R student, is not by having some kind of a previous relationship with another character, but starting to dance in the Pink Rose. She has the look, I really can see her there.
do you think it's a coincidence that we don't know MC's last name yet? it can't be accidental

according to me he is related to his mother and father, the biological ones at least....

BHell

Aug 7, 2020
the above can't be completely true in Quinn's case, as there's a unique Others background for her
Oh, I'm not trying to imply that the "Others" path will play out the exact same in future episodes. Quite the opposite: I'd assume that lots of variables for the side girls get carried over in the transfer save. It's just that when the game decides what options to give you at that breakfast table, none of those variables matter.
Which is quite surprising. You could have just bonded deeply with Quinn and dreaming about a future with her. Or you could want nothing more than to protect Riona and give her the orgasm you promised. Or you could have built your whole game around sleeping around with the strippers. And yet, you might end up not getting to confirm that you prefer any of those girls over the main five, just because you opted for a Maya and Josie threesome back in episode 5.
Nonetheless, locking that option seems like an intentional move from DPC's side.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Useful table - thanks. Although the above can't be completely true in Quinn's case, as there's a unique Others background for her if you've done her path.
I've reached both OTHER endings, I just still don't understand what makes the difference between the 2, in both I wasn't a saint....

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Oh, I'm not trying to imply that the "Others" path will play out the exact same in future episodes. Quite the opposite: I'd assume that lots of variables for the side girls get carried over in the transfer save. It's just that when the game decides what options to give you at that breakfast table, none of those variables matter.
Which is quite surprising. You could have just bonded deeply with Quinn and dreaming about a future with her. Or you could want nothing more than to protect Riona and give her the orgasm you promised. Or you could have built your whole game around sleeping around with the strippers. And yet, you might end up not getting to confirm that you prefer any of those girls over the main five, just because you opted for a Maya and Josie threesome back in episode 5.
Nonetheless, locking that option seems like an intentional move from DPC's side.
Understood, but at least one Quinn variable has to matter (probably getting bench scene), otherwise there wouldn't be a separate end screen for her. If you haven't been on her path (either because MC hasn't pursued her or hasn't had the chance to pursue her due to being blocked by being on another MG path) then you don't get that ending.

I've reached both OTHER endings, I just still don't understand what makes the difference between the 2, in both I wasn't a saint....
Others with the Quinn background is a playthrough involving Quinn; Others with the tree/lake in the background is a Quinn-less playthrough. Or, in rare cases where you had a Jill/Quinn combo into episode 8, you can get kicked off the Quinn path (in the code as "Quinn rejected you") and therefore miss the park bench scene with her.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Others with the Quinn background is a playthrough involving Quinn; Others with the tree/lake in the background is a Quinn-less playthrough. Or, in rare cases where you had a Jill/Quinn combo into episode 8, you can get kicked off the Quinn path and therefore miss the park bench scene with her.
i have the impression taht there is some secondary girl that blows up the screen of Quinn

in both are in the Quinn path, there is some difference between the side girls, for example I chose or Lily or Nichole so as to avoid competition at the Pink rose

could be Lily?

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
i have the impression taht there is some secondary girl that blows up the screen of Quinn

in both are in the Quinn path, there is some difference between the side girls, for example I chose or Lily or Nichole so as to avoid competition at the Pink rose

could be Lily?
At the risk of being contradicted by the official guide, due out any day now, I think it's been confirmed that none of the other SG trigger the Quinn screen. Which makes sense because it's an animation from a Quinn scene in that episode, so it would be a bit odd if you hadn't gotten it during the episode but then saw it at the end. Just to clarify too - you can have other SGs in the same playthrough as Quinn (like Lily etc) and still get the Quinn end screen. But Quinn has to be in it to trigger it, is the point.

Having said that there are undoubtedly lots of key variables stored in different Others saves for the different SG - particularly the likes of Lily, Riona etc.

Reactions: kih1952

BHell

Aug 7, 2020
at least one Quinn variable has to matter (probably getting bench scene)
The one varible it checks for the endscreen seems to be "ep8_quinn_lewd", which gets set when you (successfully) ask for a threesome with Quinn and Sage. The bench scene should be a direct result of that, but not set any additional variables. So, yes, that scene and the ending are connected.

By the way, what I also just looked up:
The whole mess of variables it checks for the Jill option "(not ep7_jill_lewd or affinity == "DIK" or ep8_jill_state == 0)" in addition to whether you're on her path are the same ones that decide whether she rejects you or not. So for all the Jill fans out there: If you get an "Others" option in addition to the "Jill" option, it's already too late. Getting that option means that she'll reject you and you might as well avoid picking her. In cases where she won't reject you, you'll never get the "Others" option.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
The one varible it checks for the endscreen seems to be "ep8_quinn_lewd", which gets set when you (successfully) ask for a threesome with Quinn and Sage. The bench scene should be a direct result of that, but not set any additional variables. So, yes, that scene and the ending are connected.
Yes, I think the Quinn lewd being referred to there is probably the topless scene you get of Quinn within the threesome sequence (where she presses her breasts into the face of a blindfolded MC). And you only get that if you've successfully had the prior bench scene (i.e. still on her path).

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Neil is tagging it. That hug was a little too friendly if you know what I mean. When are your parents ever that happy to see an old flame show up unannounced? My dad be like :cautious: you pregnant or something? That would be some next level trolling from DPC if he had Neil steal his son's first gf. :KEK:
I never liked her anyway. A flighty, homeless, blue-haired, surf tramp. Not at all what I look for or want.

Just like he did with AL, DPC really goes high risk high reward with this one. He bets everything that the player will instantly be smitten with a day 1 girl. Sometimes it works (Josy from BaDIK) and sometimes it fails miserably (Megan from AL...and for me, this beach minger). Personally hate being told that I have to like a particular girl the moment I start a game. Beginning a story with a gf or wife is shit. I much prefer choosing my own by meeting and greeting and then seeing if the sparks fly. The connection is much stronger that way instead of being told, "you must love this girl...because reasons." If you're going to do that in a game, then the girl had better be a perfect 10. Problem is, people will never agree on what a perfect 10 is.
Good news for me is I'll have no issue telling the blue creature to jog on when DPC presents the upcoming big dilemma choice upon her arrival. I'll happily roll with my Lily instead, thank you very much.
Finally someone who thinks the same about Zoey that I do. About Megan though, yeah it was forced, but I still enjoyed the story and have always gone through to the end with her, but yeah, starting out already in a relationship is not the best way to travel in these type games

Reactions: Kellermann

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
EP8 dorm party and classroom scenes brought back my passions for Maya which has stagnated since EP5 prep party, perhaps because of the accompanying soundtracks and Maya's tipsy state.

Those were nice works. But, come on, give Maya a new hairstyle, a natural pair of boobies, smooth skin and less tacky outfits, will you, DPC? it's been 8 fuckin EPs; it's like Jill's volatile countenance, constantly haunting followers' minds.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but often, she looks like this
not to mention her dermatitis....

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I intended to refer MC's affection for Bella, but Bro Jacob does look suspicious.

Well, I'm out of reactions, so I'm +1 the post. Yeah I thought you only put that up because of the Jacob look. I know that'll most likely never ever happen, but his leadership has to be affecting the DIKs somehow, at least at tiny bit, wouldn't you think?

He's already in some quasi-neo-leadership role, I see him becoming P/VP of the DIKs in the future and really turning that frat around

terras05

Jun 13, 2017
Hello, everyone!
During freeroam in episode 8 i can't invite Josy and Maya to my room.
Could anyone share save after this free roam or say how to fix this bug?

togoma

Jul 10, 2020
Hello:
After playing tennis with Jill I remember there was a scene in the showers, (I don't remember which one) and right now I don't know how it is unlocked. Can someone tell me the steps that I should follow to unlock this scene? I'm affinity chick.
Thanks.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Could this be the girl that ends up being MC's GF in the end?
Well, if you consider those renders as "canon" or clues about the future of the characters, apparently Riona is going to be a ninja, Jill is going to be Lara Croft...

But yes, I would not complain if I get an ending with Sage as GF. It´s exactly what I would like.

blablub123456

Mar 15, 2019
So much forced drama in this otherwise amazing game. I opted out of the whole Josy&Maya vanilla bs as soon as was possible and I still get sucked into it due to being on freckles path, I guess. (Which was advertised as fuck buddy and now turns lovey-dovey too for some inexplicable reason...Whatever, if I must collect leaves to finally get that freckled ass, I'll play along).

Don't care about vanilla af Jill and still am confronted with her feelings cause I'm on Did she or didn't she kill her husband path... Is he tied up in that locked room? Is he gonna come back out of hiding from a cave in Zimbabwe he had to flee to for some totally not contrived reason and try to get his wife back? common if you make me go through all that at least there should be some payoff. I expected that to finally blow up with the ominous library foreshadowing and have her chase me with a knife but instead, the big reveals are blue hair who I completely forgot about, and the greatest injustice ever off being denied potential mother-daughter cuckqueaning?

Speaking off, why do I suddenly need to be Mr. responsible and break it off with Jade and confess my true love for people? Wtf? When did this become real life? Did you not track me fucking everything that moves at every turn? Now all of a sudden I need to be goody-two-shoes cause some random slut at a breakfast table says so? Bella better stab somebody or be responsible for mommy's death somehow or at the very least try to poison all the whores I pay for anal to make this come together.

All's forgiven if blue hair is a freak though, with this many choices you'd expect at least one of them to be up for some actually kinky shit.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes