Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Once a cheater, always a cheater.

I think the way that was handled was a big mistake, could have been better if Josy had a big breakup before the bicycle date, then she feels alone because you left her to go to college, then she gets back together with Maya. In my mind that's what happened because I really like Josy and I don't think she will cheat again but you know, once a...

Jill is the only one who isn't a cheater atm, Bella we still don't know.
Context matters.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Context matters.
IRL Context is a lame excuse for cheating.

It doesnt matter if you're drunk, alone, bad times with your partner... Some people cheat, some don't. Never marry a girl who cheats with her boyfriend to be with you, very high risk that she will do the same with you when the bumps in the road come.

Some people, however, learn the lesson and never cheat again but rebuilding trust is very very hard.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You know I loves ya, Shazba, but I have to disagree with you on a basic level here. They are notable figures, but they are not the protagonists. They are the antagonists. Well, Freddy you could argue switches sides after the 2nd Elm Street film, because it went from horror to simple bloody comedy, which was fun. And clearly Jason by the time Jason X came around.
Maybe I worded my post weird, but I was saying that many prefer those bad guys over the protagonists (I said “to” rather than “over” in the original posts but I think it means the same things), e.g. some prefer Darth Vader over Luke Skywalker etc.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
IRL Context is a lame excuse for cheating.

It doesnt matter if you're drunk, alone, bad times with your partner... Some people cheat, some don't. Never marry a girl who cheats with her boyfriend to be with you, very high risk that she will do the same with you when the bumps in the road come.

Some people, however, learn the lesson and never cheat again but rebuilding trust is very very hard.
Nah, ignoring context is lame. The world is not black and white. Binary thinking is for the simple minded.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
No shit sherlock :KEK:
Jokes aside, you right. What I mean is I think she could be a good one;)
Yeah, sorry, I didn't elaborate. :KEK:

Take Rusty for instance. A chill and all around great guy, but he's a crappy leader.

Sage could be a good leader if she didn't have a short fuse and act on impulse all the time.

Would Elena make for a good leader? No fucking clue, man. She seems reasonable and is capable of putting her foot down when the situation calls for it, but to me she doesn't look like someone who'd want all that presidential responsibility.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Wtf is going wit the new update of being a dik? I downloaded the newest update 18gb already 8.2. I moved the saves because I wanted a clean game to make new saves, to kind of delete all the try outs I did on my previous version. But now some content of the game happens automatically without my decision. I didnt have sex with Sage untill the Preps party. I stayed with her at HoTs, but I avoided the sex scene with her, then at the Preps party when I end the free roam, and I meet, her automatically the sex scene happens without me being able to avoid it. Now at the Hots party on episode seven. it doesn't give me the option to choose not go for her anymore as it gave me a thousand times in my old version. If I talk to her, what I am forced to do so according to the party quests, we go outside and we fuck without me being able to stop it, like, wtf? I wanted to make a clean run for Quinn, but the game just deleted all my chances to make my decisions towards Sage. I will have to replay all this again.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Wtf is going wit the new update of being a dik? I downloaded the newest update 18gb already 8.2. I moved the saves because I wanted a clean game to make new saves, to kind of delete all the try outs I did on my previous version. But now some content of the game happens automatically without my decision. I didnt have sex with Sage untill the Preps party. I stayed with her at HoTs, but I avoided the sex scene with her, then at the Preps party when I end the free roam, and I meet, her automatically the sex scene happens without me being able to avoid it. Now at the Hots party on episode seven. it doesn't give me the option to choose not go for her anymore as it gave me a thousand times in my old version. If I talk to her, what I am forced to do so according to the party quests, we go outside and we fuck without me being able to stop it, like, wtf? I wanted to make a clean run for Quinn, but the game just deleted all my chances to make my decisions towards Sage. I will have to replay all this again.
If you are sex friend with sage (and you are cause it's the condition for being able to sleep at her place in chapter 4) it happen automatically. You don't have to be with sage in order to pursue Quinn you just need dik affinity.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I agree with you in part. We know very little about her past. However, she seems to have had sexual experiences before Maya
I feel like Josy has been with other guys before Maya and Mc. I don't know if it was just one guy or many but I don't think it was a good experience because the first two times you get to have sex with Josy she has a real fear of finishing to soon. Those bad experiences might be what lead her to enter her relationship with Maya. Also I'm not sure who it was it might had been I think Jacob but someone was talking about a girl at a Dik party from last year with Tommy that was real good a BJ's he couldn't remember her name but the first two letters was JO. The first time I played I thought that could have been Josy but that doesn't sound like her and she would likely be in high school at that time. Plus the person said the girl was good at deep throat and Josy couldn't take all of MC I think that rules out Josy. All of that to say while we don't know a lot about Josy before Mc and Maya we do know somethings that happen to her like her father cheating on her mother.

Reactions: dalli_x

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
I feel like Josy has been with other guys before Maya and Mc. I don't know if it was just one guy or many but I don't think it was a good experience because the first two times you get to have sex with Josy she has a real fear of finishing to soon. Those bad experiences might be what lead her to enter her relationship with Maya. Also I'm not sure who it was it might had been I think Jacob but someone was talking about a girl at a Dik party from last year with Tommy that was real good a BJ's he couldn't remember her name but the first two letters was JO. The first time I played I thought that could have been Josy but that doesn't sound like her and she would likely be in high school at that time. Plus the person said the girl was good at deep throat and Josy couldn't take all of MC I think that rules out Josy. All of that to say while we don't know a lot about Josy before Mc and Maya we do know somethings that happen to her like her father cheating on her mother.
Tommy and Josy are step bro and sis, sooooooooooo that would be weird

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
Bella is one of those chicks I would pick if MC was anyone but a freshman in college. Gotta roleplay the in-game age group.
Ok, I’ve wanted to talk about Bella. Her face, not just her eyes is beauty turned up to 11. She has in my opinion the best rendered face in the game. Maybe one of the reasons for this is her expressions don’t change that much. The looks she gives the DIKs during the walk of shame is really not that different from the look when she walks out of the bathroom just before her ep8 lewd scene. Could be she’s thinking the same thing, “I’m gonna crush you maggot”
As beautiful as her face is though, her body is a disaster. She looks like she’s standing in front of a carnival mirror. She could not stand up much less do yoga, tennis or anything.

Reactions: BultacoBandito

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Jesus. Looking back through today’s posts, there sure was a shitload of bickering.

It seems some folks need to read (or re-read) How to get along with your fellow Maggots.

I'm fairly happy with how he did Bella's face, it looks amazing especially on close ups (@OFT's avatar might be my favorite in game render of hers BTW).

Yeah, I’m sure I’ve said it plenty of times, but that still of Bella has launched a thousand ships, or at least launched me into the sea of adult VNs and games, none of which I had ever seen until I spotted That Face:

1639703999760.png

By the way, that post-production pic I used in my avatar was by Deadpool:

BultacoBandito

Nov 10, 2021
Ok, I’ve wanted to talk about Bella. Her face, not just her eyes is beauty turned up to 11. She has in my opinion the best rendered face in the game. Maybe one of the reasons for this is her expressions don’t change that much. The looks she gives the DIKs during the walk of shame is really not that different from the look when she walks out of the bathroom just before her ep8 lewd scene. Could be she’s thinking the same thing, “I’m gonna crush you maggot”
As beautiful as her face is though, her body is a disaster. She looks like she’s standing in front of a carnival mirror. She could not stand up much less do yoga, tennis or anything.
The carnival mirror effect has defined my play through. I haven't touched any of the femails in this game with that effect. I so wish Bella, with her beautiful face and eyes, was normal in terms of body proportions. Same with Sage.

Best body, beautiful face, and "fuck me" eyes in the game belong to Sarah. Too bad she doesn't want a boyfriend.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Josy would help Maya because they are in a relationship, although I've posed the question before, why are they in a relationship, what does Josy see in maya...

The mc would help Maya because she helped him when he was fucked and had nowhere to stay, of course if Maya didn't help him, Derek would have anyway.

But Maya did help him, so if I was the mc, I'd help Maya out too. But I wouldn't pay for her tuition, just give her some advice and moral support to follow it through. In the end, that's pretty much all the mc is doing anyway.

Sage is going out on a limb, and I can't see her parents actually forking out the cash to assist Maya, but they too, once they've heard the story, could give legal advice, or set her up with a pro bono lawyer (nobody needs to be out of pocket here).

She's just naïve, like I don't know how many girls her age would be. She really just needs some sound advice.
If by sound advice you mean a ringing smack upside the head then I agree with you perfectly

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Jesus. Looking back through today’s posts, there sure was a shitload of bickering.

It seems some folks need to read (or re-read) How to get along with your fellow Maggots.

Yeah, I’m sure I’ve said it plenty of times, but that still of Bella has launched a thousand ships, or at least launched me into the sea of adult VNs and games, none of which I had ever seen until I spotted That Face:

View attachment 1548819

By the way, that post-production pic I used in my avatar was by Deadpool:
He should do a series 'The Scowls of Bella' although it would require a lot of renders, I'm sure their numbers are legion.

Reactions: OFT

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Maya is bad, she deceived the MC.
Bella is cool, she said about her husband after the kiss (and Maya said about the guy after the movie, but she is bad!) with not an adult (Bella is good, this is Quinn is bad).
Maya has a story about forbidden love and problems with her father (Maya is boring). Bella has a story about forbidden love and problems with her husband (Bella is interesting)
Maya helps to clean the room (she thinks only of herself - Maya is selfish). Bella helps clean the room (she wants sex - Bella is caring)
Maya has old skin (it's ugly). Bella has a killer look (she's sexy)
My theory, supported by an example from life, is cool and correct. Someone else's theory, supported by an example from life, is bad and stupid to compare play and life.
Thank you, I got an orgasm by reading your double standards)
Maya only helps to clean the MC's room if she's in a relationship, if she's just your 'friend' she lies to and deceives the MC, rejects his offered love, constantly pesters him with her problems, and doesn't even offer to help when his home is trashed

Reactions: kyrlian and J.A.L.
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes