OFT

Jan 6, 2020
The carnival mirror effect has defined my play through. I haven't touched any of the femails in this game with that effect. I so wish Bella, with her beautiful face and eyes, was normal in terms of body proportions. Same with Sage.

Best body, beautiful face, and "fuck me" eyes in the game belong to Sarah. Too bad she doesn't want a boyfriend.

Yes, they're nice. I wouldn't quite call them "fuck me" though:

1639707774018.gif

Still can't compete.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Everyone going on about eyes and shit (well actually just eyes, but whatever).

Here's a pair that struck me as quite beautiful. Now given my stance on this character, it might strike people as a bit of a surprise, but I'm nothing if not open minded :p.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Everyone going on about eyes and shit (well actually just eyes, but whatever).

Here's a pair that struck me as quite beautiful. Now given my stance on this character, it might strike people as a bit of a surprise, but I'm nothing if not open minded :p.

You're not wrong. While I don't dislike her nearly as much as most folks, I don't care much for her, either. But I always thought her eyes were killer:

But do you want an even bigger surprise?

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2018
Does anybody know the song used when you're with her in the morning during Isabella's Ep8 route? It's playing after you spend the night with her. I can't seem to find it anywhere in the music tab and it's driving me nuts

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That's exactly the way I feel about Maya. I think back to that scene she made in the Gender Studies classroom, angry at the MC because he didn't want to hear her apology and going on and on about how hard it was for her to be a truthful, honest person!
I think your distaste for Maya might be coloring your memory a bit. Maya was teary by the end of the scene in Gender Studies, but at no point was she presented as angry.

Maya only allowed MC to stay after Derek pressured her by calling in a favor. Contrast that with Sage or Bella's reactions at the beginning of Ep4. Maya never willingly offers help to anyone, her first instinct is always selfish. Just look at the situation with Josy in Ep7.
Likewise, would it be fair to point out that Sage will only let the MC stay in her dorm if he gives her sexual favors? Whereas Maya, despite only promising Derek to let the MC stay only a night, will allow him to stay indefinitely even if he has negative RP with her.

Your overall take on Maya is justifiable even if I disagree, but I do think you are a little too eager to apply it in situations where it's a questionable fit. It weakens your argument unnecessarily.

In my experience once people are mentioning child corpses it’s best to move the conversation along.

So in that effort… we discuss a lot how the girls feel about the MC but what about the other way around? On Jill’s path he says he’s falling for her and they’re officially a couple at the end. One of the games opening lines has MC say he’s in love with Josy but that could have been hyperbole.

He’s dating Sage and Bella… but openly planning for the future. Maya has her bit about princes and princesses but the MC is weirdly evasiv

Im with Elena that on their route the MC and Josy are falling in love… despite all the cold water being thrown on the relationship to keep it in line with other people.

I will say the inner monologues at the dinner table when you choose each route in ep8 seems to put his feelings for each girl on equal footing. But the MCs actions outside of that really don’t.

discuss… sans dead children.
I'd say the MC has strong but uncertain feelings for all the main girls - until and unless he turns them down. If he turns them down, he seems pretty uninterested in them romantically. For example, the Episode 7 wrap up screen has the MC think it sucks if Jill has to accept Tybalt's demands when he isn't interested in her romantically. Likewise if he never visits Bella in the library in Episode 3, he never comments on the tension between them and there's no awkward pause when the MC says he'll be taking her class. (The only exception to this is Josy if you tell Derek you still have feelings for her.)

If the MC is pursuing them, it's a lot more ambiguous. Jill seems to be the most defined, at least if the MC goes on the date with her in Episode 6; he thinks he's falling for her. Sage is probably the runner up; as bad as the Rebound Guy speech is, it does establish that he has legitimate feelings for her and doesn't want them to become mere friendship.

In theory he felt something similar for Maya and Josy in Episode 4, but it's a bit undercut by the MC immediately asking to sleep around in Episode 5 and rarely thinking about the two (in an emotional sense) after that.

Bella... is unclear. There's obviously meant to be a lot of sexual tension between them (though it falls very flat for me), but unlike Bella, the MC doesn't really act like it's more than carnal until Episode 8. Even then, the first date seems to be as much about obligation as it is about romance. IMHO, anyway.

Of course the Crossroads completely rewrites all that. The MC's affection for all the girls is suddenly so intense it is awkward seeing Maya, Josy, Jill and Bella together, regardless of how dead the spark between them was. This persists just long enough to ask a bunch of awkward questions at breakfast the next morning, at which point he'll search his heart and reload his old feelings. It's then up to us to break any ties and drop the unchosen LIs into the "no romantic feelings" bin.

Of course, even when we pick a LI to romance for real, the MC still seems to be pretty tentative about it. So I'd say the MC's feelings about the LIs in Season 3 will be deep affection if he's on her branch, friendship if he's on someone else's branch, and strategic ambiguity if he picked Others.

8 Episodes... We've seen 5 LI's for the entire game.

Even though I love Sage more than any other character, can't say the same for other ones. And same goes for the ones whose hearts belong to the other LI's.

It gets pretty boring to see the scenes of an LI that you are not interested even if you're not on her path. Just general story. Like I don't want to deal with Bella, M&J. (Jill's story is ok)

So what do I want?

I'd like to know side chicks better. I don't want to fuck Melanie whenever I interact with her. I want to know background of Riona than a boring birthday surprise of M&J. I want to pursue that hot blondie Tara at the dorm party. I even want to know about MC's classmate slut who got gangbagged.

Other than 5 LI's (and Quinn) almost any girl MC interacts ends up with a lewd scene then she's gone.

And don't tell me it will take more development time if he does that. We all know most difficult part is lewd animations when it comes to producing. Instead of Becky sucking me off he could easily write 3-4 more paragraphs to make the game more enjoyable.
Broadly speaking, that seems like what we should expect from Season 3. You'll still see all the LIs in story scenes, but you won't see their lewd scenes unless you're on their branch. And you probably won't see most lewd scenes for the side girls unless you picked others.

Unfortunately, writing more paragraphs isn't going to be enough; DPC prefers to show the action in lewd scenes rather than merely narrate it. That's a good thing in my book, but it does limit how much we can fool around with all the side girls. I think the total amount of lewd content will probably be about the same as we got in Episode 7 or 8 (maybe less Madame Rose if we're very lucky), but you'll need more playthroughs to see it all.

You're not wrong. While I don't dislike her nearly as much as most folks, I don't care much for her, either. But I always thought her eyes were killer:

Eh, sorry, but I'd say her eyes are as bland as the rest of her.

But do you want an even bigger surprise?

I'm so confused! Should I be proud or sickened that I recognized her straight away? o_O

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Grace Mesa ~ take the road ?

it seems the unattractive ones left right now are tyball and his father stephen, several feminists, rich, jock jimmy, and maybe lydia henderson...

I don't know what's wrong with me but I was like: "oh, linda"
I'll have you know, Lydia was quote the looker in her prime! :sneaky:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Those people are just clowns,the comment that said adult games are for steam but GOG should be pure literally killed a few of my brain cells.
Considering CD Projekt owns GoG, i'm pretty sure they don't give a damn about any of the complaints. They've got bigger problems to worry about with interest in their platform declining the way it has. Their financial reports have shown substantial losses for it. Something like BaDik would likely bring more customers to their store and no way are they going to turn that down because a few mouth breathers don't understand how a business operates. Especially one that's proven it is not shy when it comes to showing skin in the games they already develop all on their own.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Likewise, would it be fair to point out that Sage will only let the MC stay in her dorm if he gives her sexual favors? Whereas Maya, despite only promising Derek to let the MC stay only a night, will allow him to stay indefinitely even if he has negative RP with her.
:oops::oops::oops:

doesn't seem like a great argument considering how "electrifying" Maya's hospitality will prove to be....

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DavDR
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes