DKmamoru

Nov 9, 2021
Maya only helps to clean the MC's room if she's in a relationship, if she's just your 'friend' she lies to and deceives the MC, rejects his offered love, constantly pesters him with her problems, and doesn't even offer to help when his home is trashed
After what incidents MS gets help in cleaning?

So, spineless. And selfish. She´s so blind with that stupidity of free tuition that doesn´t care about humiliating Tremolo and doesn´t care that Tremolo has been knocked out with a taser, a rather strong physical assault. She just follows instructions like a sheep. Yes, it´s consistent with Maya´s character.
Your arguments about deception, humiliation with a shocker and spinelessness are greatly exaggerated.
I'll just remind you that MC had been in love with Josie all summer and confessed to her before leaving (like a coward who threatens when retreating).
Maya arranged a tour of the campus (probably at this time she had already come up with her evil plan of humiliation and deception:devilish:)
And then at night a disaster struck, the MC, who loves Josie, did not stop the immoral Maya and continued to flirt with her, for which he received a shocker.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Healing Penis Owner Trolled by Feminist with Diarrhea...flawless victory:LOL:

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
True, that's how PDc is/was building up her character. But we can say the same of Quinn at that time.
She is actually the one tasing MC so who's worse here?
Sure if it would happen to me Maya could go fuck herself but Quinn as well. Maya was pushed to grinding you not knowing you were about to get tased but Quinn fucking used a cattleprod on you. And still... MC hangs out with both of them.
It's just what i said, DPC forming each of the characters. Maya, obedient, blind to eventhing and everyone just for the free tuition and Quinn as an evil badass. Going to and beyond the limit to trigger anyone.
Quinn is awful at the beginning of the game, of course. And even Sage manipulates him to spy her dangerous boyfriend. Bella and Jill are the only ones that are nice with Tremolo at the beginning of the game.

Truth is, the way Maya interacts with Tremolo at the beginning of the game can be realistic. I could imagine a girl doing the kind of things she does at the beginning of the game, giving a guy hopes while already in a relationship and using him for her own selfish interest, and finding excuses to justify that behavior to herself. but the way Quinn and even Sage interact with Tremolo at the beginning is really far fetched. Quinn with a taser knocking out people? Sage thinking that Tremolo is a detective and manipulating him to spy her boyfriend? Those are like scenes of American Pie, or one of those crazy teen comedies. And it would be OK if DPC would have continued with that tone. But later, DPC changes the general tone of those characters and the entire game to a more realistic one. That´s why I say that Sage´s character makes a 180º turn. And same happens with Quinn. Both characters are more realistic and less cartoonish now than at the beginning of the game. It´s something that is not well resolved in this game. I´d rather that the first interactions of Tremolo with Quinn and Sage would be more congruent with the later development of the characters.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
After Sage graduates, who can replace her as the leader of hot? ... I am anxious
Quinn is obviously the front-runner being vice president, and Sage is actively mentoring her to take over. Don't know you need to be anxious about it though, think the game is only supposed to cover the MCs first year, so we won't experience the HOTs succession in any depth.

I think Quinn would be a terrible leader though. She makes no effort to support the other HOTs, indeed actively exploits & undermines them. Doesn't care about the institution or it's traditions either. It's just a means to an end for her.
Unless someone wants to be the president and fight for it the only option is quinn since she is the VP. I think elena could be a good leader she seems chill AF
Well Lily will probably definitely fight for it and Quinn would probably not be the most popular president candidate.
Would Elena make for a good leader? No fucking clue, man. She seems reasonable and is capable of putting her foot down when the situation calls for it, but to me she doesn't look like someone who'd want all that presidential responsibility.
Elena might make a good president, she supported Ashley & makes an effort to keep things under control at the party. But like flippityflop I'm not sure she'd want the responsibility, given how chill she is.

Lily seems to be interested with all that rollin with the MC thing. It's clearly a longer term plan though, not a move to take over from Sage. Being a newbie she hasn't sufficiantly developed relationships with the HOTs to win a vote. Which is part of the reason she's cosying up with Quinn.

Lily is also mostly after the influence & connections, rather than advancing the position of the HOTs. Doesn't believe in the institution at all. She's loyal to the Pink Rose girls though, so she's probably less likely to throw her sisters under the bus than Quinn.
Maybe it's just me, but I think Cathy doesn't get nearly the love she deserves around here, for the simple fact that her proportions are more realistic and not cartoonish.
It's not just you, I much prefer Cathy's figure to Nora, or indeed Bella. But I like Bella's personality & the gradual evolution of her personal & sexual relationship with the MC, so I'm prepared to overlook her odd proportions. And Bella has nice eyes (we don't need more examples OFT...). Nora is just a side-fuck so far, so I'm not particularly interested in her yet.
Is this a common problem maybe? (with a common fix/patch)
Is it a common thing? :unsure: A cursory search would return dozens of posts about this, so I'm gonna say yes.

Update to the current version of the scrappy mod, and/or try the giant hotfix linked in the OP?

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I think your distaste for Maya might be coloring your memory a bit. Maya was teary by the end of the scene in Gender Studies, but at no point was she presented as angry.

Likewise, would it be fair to point out that Sage will only let the MC stay in her dorm if he gives her sexual favors? Whereas Maya, despite only promising Derek to let the MC stay only a night, will allow him to stay indefinitely even if he has negative RP with her.

Your overall take on Maya is justifiable even if I disagree, but I do think you are a little too eager to apply it in situations where it's a questionable fit. It weakens your argument unnecessarily.

I'd say the MC has strong but uncertain feelings for all the main girls - until and unless he turns them down. If he turns them down, he seems pretty uninterested in them romantically. For example, the Episode 7 wrap up screen has the MC think it sucks if Jill has to accept Tybalt's demands when he isn't interested in her romantically. Likewise if he never visits Bella in the library in Episode 3, he never comments on the tension between them and there's no awkward pause when the MC says he'll be taking her class. (The only exception to this is Josy if you tell Derek you still have feelings for her.)

If the MC is pursuing them, it's a lot more ambiguous. Jill seems to be the most defined, at least if the MC goes on the date with her in Episode 6; he thinks he's falling for her. Sage is probably the runner up; as bad as the Rebound Guy speech is, it does establish that he has legitimate feelings for her and doesn't want them to become mere friendship.

In theory he felt something similar for Maya and Josy in Episode 4, but it's a bit undercut by the MC immediately asking to sleep around in Episode 5 and rarely thinking about the two (in an emotional sense) after that.

Bella... is unclear. There's obviously meant to be a lot of sexual tension between them (though it falls very flat for me), but unlike Bella, the MC doesn't really act like it's more than carnal until Episode 8. Even then, the first date seems to be as much about obligation as it is about romance. IMHO, anyway.

Of course the Crossroads completely rewrites all that. The MC's affection for all the girls is suddenly so intense it is awkward seeing Maya, Josy, Jill and Bella together, regardless of how dead the spark between them was. This persists just long enough to ask a bunch of awkward questions at breakfast the next morning, at which point he'll search his heart and reload his old feelings. It's then up to us to break any ties and drop the unchosen LIs into the "no romantic feelings" bin.

Of course, even when we pick a LI to romance for real, the MC still seems to be pretty tentative about it. So I'd say the MC's feelings about the LIs in Season 3 will be deep affection if he's on her branch, friendship if he's on someone else's branch, and strategic ambiguity if he picked Others.

Broadly speaking, that seems like what we should expect from Season 3. You'll still see all the LIs in story scenes, but you won't see their lewd scenes unless you're on their branch. And you probably won't see most lewd scenes for the side girls unless you picked others.

Unfortunately, writing more paragraphs isn't going to be enough; DPC prefers to show the action in lewd scenes rather than merely narrate it. That's a good thing in my book, but it does limit how much we can fool around with all the side girls. I think the total amount of lewd content will probably be about the same as we got in Episode 7 or 8 (maybe less Madame Rose if we're very lucky), but you'll need more playthroughs to see it all.

Eh, sorry, but I'd say her eyes are as bland as the rest of her.

I'm so confused! Should I be proud or sickened that I recognized her straight away? o_O
Sage never ask the MC for sexual favors before allowing him to stay. It may be a game condition that they are fuckbuddies, but there's no quid pro quo from the character. And despite Sage's so called anger issues she is awakened in the middle of the night and still offers the MC a place to stay when she understands that he feels like he has nowhere else to go.

Also, despite the MC stating several times that he doesn't want to discuss the matter, Maya pushes it in public and in the middle of class, it's almost discussion rape. As for the tears? Tears from a woman in the middle of an argument are nothing but manipulation. Women know how effective of a tool tears are and use them remorselessly.

Reactions: J.A.L.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Quinn is obviously the front-runner being vice president, and Sage is actively mentoring her to take over. Don't know you need to be anxious about it though, think the game is only supposed to cover the MCs first year, so we won't experience the HOTs succession in any depth.

I think Quinn would be a terrible leader though. She makes no effort to support the other HOTs, indeed actively exploits & undermines them. Doesn't care about the institution or it's traditions either. It's just a means to an end for her.
I am on Quinn's path. She is my main focus in the game. But I totally agree with you. I also believe that she would fuck up as a president. She would only accept girls on HOT that she could sell or profit on, and if others find out, such as Elena and Heather, she is in big trouble. I am pretty sure Heather knows what happens in there through Tommy, she just don't wanna get involved.

I have done new gameplays. and after replaying her hangout with MC on her room, where she smokes a bong, I change my mind about Quinn still focusing on any studies at the college. I am even starting to think that she doesn't take any class. That thing on the table that mc actually thought being a book, probably isn't. I think the only reason she is there is because she has some agreements with the Dean. The Dean we already know he is married to Jade because of her money. Reason why he doesn't want her to get divorced, because then he would lose her money, since they didn't sign a prenup. So if Quinn, doesn't care at all about the institution, don't go to college and the girls are just for her profit, She would be really bad to the HOTs when Sage leaves.

ronnyronson

Apr 24, 2021
is the girl who met Tremolo's dad at the end of latest ep a new character? I played this two time i still dont know who it is either this or im just a dumbass

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
:oops::oops::oops:

doesn't seem like a great argument considering how "electrifying" Maya's hospitality will prove to be....

:ROFLMAO:
Yes and that's another thing in proving Maya's selfishness. After MC is sexually assaulted, tased and kidnapped the first thing Maya says is 'will you help me' or words to that effect. She doesn't express any concern or remorse until called out on it. It's her first impulse or instinct to think of herself, even in a situation where she should be embarrassed or remorseful.

Reactions: ju1zzed and J.A.L.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Listen, young maggot. Irl a relationship has dealbreakers, you never tolerate cheating or abuse. As a Game do what you want.
No you listen child. Life is never that simple. There's a difference between a cheating slut like a arieth and people in a broken relationship like josy and maya who are moving on before breaking up or someone who's been cheated on and cheating in return like sage. Life is not simple and it is not black or white. It is filled with shades of grey. Josy, Maya and Sage are not cheating sluts who jump into bed with anybody that comes along and treating them like they are because you want a simple minded black and white outlook that ignores context is stupid. I am capable of much more complex thought than that.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Yes and that's another thing in proving Maya's selfishness. After MC is sexually assaulted, tased and kidnapped the first thing Maya says is 'will you help me' or words to that effect. She doesn't express any concern or remorse until called out on it. It's her first impulse or instinct to think of herself, even in a situation where she should be embarrassed or remorseful.
And when Josy's father comes to see Josy, she can't be happy for josy and runaway. And MC who isn't even her BF is the one who is there for her. I would love to date Josy, but I don't want Maya, so I focus on other girls. I don't really like Maya, but she is the sister of derek and GF of Josy, so yes, I have to be there for her. She always thinks on herself first and worse, she never listens to anyone. Reason why she gets into trouble a lot.

Reactions: DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Come on man, everyone has their kinks, all I was trying to say, that for this game adding NTR would be stupid. There are planty of games with that already, just like in real life, if someone likes to watch their girlfriend/wife get fucked, so be it, I don't judge, mostly.
No, NTR hysteria is, I feel, a major issue in AVN's. I'm not particularly fond of it myself but where cheating becomes necessary for the progression of the story authors have to feel safe in using it.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
is the girl who met Tremolo's dad at the end of latest ep a new character? I played this two time i still dont know who it is either this or im just a dumbass
You didnt play it well then. Zoey is the Girl he tells Isabella about at the caffeteria. When he sits with Isabella, to tell her about how was his childhood. He tells her about this girl he fell in love when he was in High School, after being bullied, etc. And that she was his first love, the first one he had sex with, and she left the town to pursue her surfing career. So now she comes back.

Reactions: mightybored

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Somehow I managed to fuck up Jill and Bella's route in a single episode. I feel like I did everything right. FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
No, NTR hysteria is, I feel, a major issue in AVN's. I'm not particularly fond of it myself but where cheating becomes necessary for the progression of the story authors have to feel safe in using it.
Cheating and NTR are different things, I suppose. Anyway, people play this kind of games to feel good, not to feel cheated and despised. Most of the people, I mean. Specially in immersive games in which you can identify, at some level, with the MC. I can understand why that fetish generates so much rejection. It's like a fly in the soup bowl. You can push it away and continue eating if you are hungry, but it ruins the enjoyment of the dinner.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes