Dnutz

Apr 24, 2021
if you're playing on 7.something yes if you're playing on 8.0 it had some rooster post (no big change) and then it's some fix
well poop i though we would get the Halloween party going on, now another year of waiting, somebody needs to get pink cake more hands on deck, because Tom Petty was right the waiting is the hardest part :cry:

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
My next short essay dedicated to the five main fears before the 3rd season.
Are these real concerns ? Or is it more a reflection exercise with as a starting point "imagine the worst possible scenarios in the development of BaDIK" ?

About this point:

"The story will become much darker. Someone will die."

I imagined DPC's revenge following AL's shitstorm. He makes an ultra popular game, he develops the story, and right in the middle of the game (like the Halloween party), an explosion in the DIK house, everyone dies. End of Game.

Last image, a guy wearing a jacket with the DPC logo walks away from the smoking ruins, with one hand a finger to the player, with the other he carries a bag overflowing with banknotes ...

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
I agree. I recently left a comment at another game because of it. BAD and AL are made by the same dev with 2 different and original stories. But when you go around you see a lot of games with the same plot always. Like the guy who fuck all family, or wake up from a coma to fuck the whole family. I am sure there were some college games before BAD, I remember playing some that started being made before BAD. But after BAD success, there are a lot others trying to do exactly the same. College Kings is one of them. Is the ugly sister of BAD, trying to copy it, but won't be close to what BAD is. I mean, you can make a lot of college games with different stories. But I see people trying to replicate what already exist. There are only few doing something different.
I don't like incest at all but there is a masterpiece called Light of My Life.

Don't forget about the MILF obsession. This endless stream of cloned games comes from the sucess of a very popular game with milfs, incest and school setting.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
out this point:

"The story will become much darker. Someone will die."

I imagined DPC's revenge following AL's shitstorm. He makes an ultra popular game, he develops the story, and right in the middle of the game (like the Halloween party), an explosion in the DIK house, everyone dies. End of Game.

Last image, a guy wearing a jacket with the DPC logo walks away from the smoking ruins, with one hand a finger to the player, with the other he carries a bag overflowing with banknotes ...
Right now, there are several candidates to die. But it would have sense in the story, it´s something that DPC would have been building, and I think that players would be OK with that. Over all if the player is able to avoid it with the right decisions. It would not be something like "Zoey is actually a psycho, and when she sees the HOTs hanging out with Tremolo, sets fire the sorority out of jealousy. Tremolo can only save half of the girls..." At least, I hope it would not be like that... :unsure:

Reactions: sava75

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Right now, there are several candidates to die. But it would have sense in the story, it´s something that DPC would have been building, and I think that players would be OK with that. Over all if the player is able to avoid it with the right decisions. It would not be something like "Zoey is actually a psycho, and when she sees the HOTs hanging out with Tremolo, sets fire the sorority out of jealousy. Tremolo can only save half of the girls..." At least, I hope it would not be like that... :unsure:
The game has a side parody and humor but we must not forget that there are some pretty harsh and dark themes.

Not necessarily deaths, but there will definitely be some big drama at the end of the game.

I don't have complete confidence in all the players to be able to take enough distance.

Typically, I see frustrated players coming in, who will yell because DPC has written a romance between Quinn and MC but at the end of the game she ends up in jail. (for example)

• Sad
Reactions: Ostap Bender

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Several candidates? Who do you think could it be?
I'm just wondering :)

Reactions: shodowofdevil

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Jonathan who?
It's the guy who will help her to do some kind of memorial for her sister or something like that.

We know very little about Jonathan, other than his relationship with Jill is somehow connected to the awareness campaign she is attempting to start.

That, and as a kid he had non-sexual voyeuristic tendencies, and he and his sibling were once caught breaking and entering in their neighbor's home by the homeowner. We don't know much about the incident, other than it was apparently horrifying, yet he obviously survived the home invasion.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

;)

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Several candidates? Who do you think could it be?
I'm just wondering :)
Well, Quinn and Riona are the obvious ones. Riona has had an stalker, and probably it´s just the appetizer for something worst that is going to happen to her. May be the police is behind her, can be something even worst. And Quinn has been assaulted once. She´s related with dangerous people.

About nervous breakdowns and even suicide tendencies, what will happen with Sage when she knows about her father´s business with Quinn? It´s not going to be pretty. What about Bella? What will happen when her husband returns, something that will happen eventually? An the worst of them: Maya tends to make a drama about everything, and I don´t think her problems are going to disappear just with the money of the Burkes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes