May 13, 2019
And I'm curious, why would you want to recompile a game with a lower Ren'py version than the one the game was made with ?
Recompile takes the incompatible RPYC files made under a different version of the Ren'Py SDK, tosses them out, and rebuilds them with the current version you're running. It makes the game run where it would otherwise give you an error, likely in characters.rypc, because it doesn't understand it. So far every game I've run with Ren'Py 7.6.4 this way, even those released with newer versions like BaD 8.x with 7.6.10 and Leap of Faith Chapter 7 with 7.6.11 will run just fine under 7.6.4 as long as it is recompiled or doesn't have RYPC files from a newer version of the RenPy SDK. I don't think any of the developers are doing anything in terms of features that make compatibility between 7.6.x versions an issue (if any exist at all).

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I wonder whose pregnancy test at the ending scene is
I'm rather leaning towards Ashley. She's been throwing some funny looks between her and both Anthony and Derek. We know for certain it isn't to do with the MC fucking anyone, because it happens even if the MC doesn't fuck anyone, so it MUST be a side character, and that suggests strongly either Ashley, Arieth, or maybe Sally. But the tension around Ashley is the most suggestive to me.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
HOT's house was paid for entirely by alumni. That's what Josy told Maya in class. According to that, HOT's only have to raise money for utilities and food. That should be doable with the mini-jobs.
I don´t remember that conversation. If she says that the HOTs house was paid for alumni, I understand that means that alumni purchased the house for the HOTs the same way Rusty´s dad purchased the house of the DIKs for them, so it belongs to the HOTs and doesn´t have any mortgages. We don´t know if alumni also pay for current expenses and bills (taxes, electricity, gas, water, reparations and home improvements...) Probably the HOTs have to pay for that with their fees, not only for their own food, bed linen and belongings. A house with, lets say, 14 girls (I don´t remember the exact number of the HOTs after their hell week) has obviously more expenses than a house with 8 girls, and more girls doesn´t mean more donations from alumni, since none of the new girls is the daughter of a HOT alumni or something like that.

It makes sense anyway that Sage is reticent to almost double the number of HOTs in just a semester. It means bigger monthly expenses, a way more crowded house, and even with the fees that every sister pays, less money since they don´t get more donations from alumni.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Quinn is running two businesses at the same time. The "restaurant" and the drugs. We know that she started all this (at least the drugs) last year since both her and Riona got into B&R as part of the "rejects" as per Tommy's word, and Quinn also remembers the hazing of being a daughter as she talks about it if the MC decides to sit with her and Sage in the cafeteria. In one of Riona's talks with Quinn in the HOT backyard, they talk about the free tuition, and how the rumor has been spreading. If I remember right, they both also have their scholarship paid as well. Seeing Mona's files being deleted by Burke clearly means that it is real, but it is something Quinn doesn't like to have spread. The how and why this all started is still unknown, though.

Now, who is part of each business. Quinn is the leader (at least with the HOTs) and until recently Rio was her right hand in both businesses. Camila and Mona are also in both, as seen with the girls' conversation in Mona's dorm. Due to that, Lily found out, but so far she seems to only be working in dealing drugs. Now the other students. Sarah and Melanie are also part of the "restaurant," but it's not confirmed if they are also selling drugs. Then we have Quinn and Tommy's conversation in the DIK basement, in which it is confirmed that Heather, Elena, John Boy, Tommy and the aforementioned girls all know about the drugs, but not Sage as she would be against it. Tommy even tells that if Sage ever finds out, that Quinn can use the DIKs to take the blame. Rusty knows about it all too, but he doesn't want to be part of it. As an extra, we also know Quinn is selling to the Alphas, being Dawe the only confirmed so far, and other students like Sally, Karen and Rich.

Reasoning on why Sage doesn't know about any of this? In a way she does. As mentioned a lot of times in the game, there are plenty of rumors in B&R, of note the "HOT's free tuition." But so far it's just that, rumors. And if her sisters, whom Sage trusts, tell her they are not truth, why would she not believe them? I also understand it's a little forced, but it's not completely implausible. Sage is very happy having Quinn as her VP. As she states to the MC if he decides to stay with her, Quinn knows what to do without Sage asking her to do it. Basically Quinn holds the reins and Sage doesn't know what she does at all. This is all on Sage of course, as it's her job to supervise Quinn, how she does the job and where she gets the money. Quinn knows this and takes advantage of her, as seen with the preps party for example. But as Riona has stated, expanding the business means more exposure, and sooner or later it's a fact that Sage will find out about it. And when that happens, it will be quite the shitstorm for the HOTs.

Now, how much the MC knows about all this. Not much really. He knows about the "restaurant" to some extent, no matter if he is a customer or not. If buying, he knows which girls are part of it. But about Burke and the whole "free tuition" matter he has no clue. Maybe some suspicions, but that's all. Same with the drugs. He knows that some of them use drugs, but not that Quinn is selling them. He also may know that the HOTs are having trouble with money after talking with Rio and Quinn, having the option to give Rio money, and pondering if helping Quinn with his 5K of the inheritance. In a way and with what little he knows, the MC may not see what the girls are doing as bad per se, but just as a way to survive. Of course, Burke and the tuition will change all this when the MC finds out.
It´s a good summary. About Tremolo, I think there is a great difference between being a client of the "restaurant" or not. If he´s not a client, it´s plausible that he's not sure if Quinn´s offer during the first chapter is genuine. He could think that the "restaurant" could be one of Quinn´s mental games: she makes that offer to him like a crude practical joke. If Tremolo accepts, she makes even more fun of her for being a pervert. But nothing of that is hinted during the dialogue. If he´s a client, he knows first hand that Quinn is pimping other HOTs, and it could (and should) have a great impact in Tremolo´s relationship with Sage if (or when) the "restaurant" comes to light.

Nothing of that is not well resolved so far, IMO. The way Tremolo handles his suspicions (if he´s not a client) or his knowledge (if he´s client) about the "restaurant", and the way she seems to ignore that elephant in the room even with Quinn doesn´t makes a lot of sense, except if he´s a client and he´s ashamed of that. If Tremolo chooses not to even talk about the topic with Quinn or Sage because he doesn´t see prostitution as something bad per se, like any other job, he has a serious moral values problem.

Reactions: dalli_x

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
and i avoided Quinn like the plague so far, so i wanted to know if it's worth it, aside from Nora of course :LOL:
i envy you.... i Nicole you? you´ll love the Quinn path for sure! and i Nicole you because you get to experience it for the 1st time while i can only experience it for the 20th time give or take!

Reactions: Kemb and DarkOs31

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
NTR ! I'm out :p
i did get this scene, was pretty funny though.
im just asking because i'm planing on doing a DIK walkthrough to get the stuff i missed and all of Rose's scenes.
and i avoided Quinn like the plague so far, so i wanted to know if it's worth it, aside from Nora of course :LOL:
The Others path is worth just for Nicole and Lily alone with bonus Riona.

Reactions: Kemb

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
if i do the Quinn path will she rope Maya and Josy in her business or not ?
The Quinn path is only a sentimental connection between the two. The MC doesn't learn anything about Quinn or her business.

So no, it doesn't send Maya and Josy to the restaurant.

Nothing of that is not well resolved so far, IMO. The way Tremolo handles his suspicions (if he´s not a client) or his knowledge (if he´s client) about the "restaurant", and the way she seems to ignore that elephant in the room even with Quinn doesn´t makes a lot of sense, except if he´s a client and he´s ashamed of that. If Tremolo chooses not to even talk about the topic with Quinn or Sage because he doesn´t see prostitution as something bad per se, like any other job, he has a serious moral values problem.
If he's a customer, I'm not sure what he can say to Quinn. It's more with others (eg Sage) that he should say something, but being a customer that puts him in deep trouble.

I agree, it would have deserved a little something to clarify what the MC thinks of the question. 3 lines with the MC's thoughts, that wouldn't have been bad.

For the beginning of your post, I agree. If he refuses the offer, he can tell if it's real or not. Then he is no longer confroted with this question, so he forgets.

Reactions: J.A.L. and dalli_x

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
A follow up on this topic.

The construction characteristics of the prep mansion allow you to hear excessively loud noises from Jill's room.

The Preps are at the bar and start hearing Jill's headboard slamming into the wall, then a very loud Jill.

An additional characteristic of the mansion is that each impact of Jill's headboard into the wall, makes a few of the suspended, upside down glasses above the bartender, move and clink in unison with the headboard.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This happens, two or three times a week.

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
Grrr, I can't find Leon to tell him about the Halloween party.
He's in the hallway, it's one of a couple first hallways you go through. The annoying thing for me was I past this idiot many times and tried to click on both the guy and his girl but it wasn't interactable until after i'd cleared most of the quests.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I completely agree.

What we see of Burke in relation to the restaurant remains unclear.

In the discussion between Quinn and Mona, we can't tell exactly who did what :

- Was Mona sent to Burke by Quinn (like when the MC calls the restaurant)?

- Did Mona solicit Burke, knowing or not knowing who it was?

- Did Burke approach Mona directly? (So he knew she was a prostitute.)

From what we know of the operation of the restaurant via the MC, we must first go through Quinn. Once that is done, we can directly ask the girls without going through Quinn.

In all likelihood, Burke is at least a customer (without knowing since when, Mona was perhaps his first dish, or his tenth). Regarding an active role within the restaurant, we do not know.
Burke was the dude in the glory hole stall after Quinn and Riona walked out of the campus bathroom before MC officially met them in Chapter 1.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don´t remember that conversation. If she says that the HOTs house was paid for alumni, I understand that means that alumni purchased the house for the HOTs the same way Rusty´s dad purchased the house of the DIKs for them, so it belongs to the HOTs and doesn´t have any mortgages. We don´t know if alumni also pay for current expenses and bills (taxes, electricity, gas, water, reparations and home improvements...) Probably the HOTs have to pay for that with their fees, not only for their own food, bed linen and belongings. A house with, lets say, 14 girls (I don´t remember the exact number of the HOTs after their hell week) has obviously more expenses than a house with 8 girls, and more girls doesn´t mean more donations from alumni, since none of the new girls is the daughter of a HOT alumni or something like that.

It makes sense anyway that Sage is reticent to almost double the number of HOTs in just a semester. It means bigger monthly expenses, a way more crowded house, and even with the fees that every sister pays, less money since they don´t get more donations from alumni.
This conversation takes place between Josy and Maya in the classroom, after the incident with Patrick and after Josy has moved in with the HOTs.(y)

I think Sage wants to keep the number of HOTs down for space reasons. But Quinn needs more girls to fund drug use, not drug dealing, through prostitution. So the tuition rumor is very helpful to Quinn, which is why I suspect Quinn herself started the rumor. But that is just a guess.:unsure:

Reactions: J.A.L.
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes