J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Hello folks
Who would you choose between bella sage and jill?
It's for my main playthrough lol
I understand that you want to play a "pure" route with only one of them. You can also play a playthrough with Sage and Isabella, but you will have to choose at the ending of this update.

To follow Jill´s route, you have to be a good boy (CHIK route). If you don´t care about sexy scenes, you are looking mostly for romance, and don´t mind about some cheesy scenes (Jill is sometimes a bit of a Disney princess :LOL: ), Jill is your girl. Some cute scenes with her this last update.

Bella is a way more exciting character and once she knows Tremolo better, the banter between them is really funny. Way more drama along her route, too. But this last update, once she accepts to herself that she wants to be with Tremolo, the scenes with her are AMAZING. Also, you can have some fun with other characters like the girls of Pink Rose or some of the HOTs following her route, since you don´t need to be CHIK and can be Neutral.

Sage is my favorite, and the favorite of F95Zone by far, according the poll I´m doing. A lot of sexy fun with her from the beginning, a lot of romance too the last two updates, and you can play both as "neutral" and "DIK". So, you can enjoy doing some shenanigans with your DIK brothers and have a lot of fun with the HOTs (including Quinn) and the girls of Pink Rose.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
To follow Jill´s route, you have to be a good boy (CHIK route). If you don´t care about sexy scenes, you are looking mostly for romance, and don´t mind about some cheesy scenes (Jill is sometimes a bit of a Disney princess :LOL: ), Jill is your girl. Some cute scenes with her this last update.
Just a bit of clarification for the other guy but you don't necessarily need to be CHIK for Jill, you just mustn't be DIK at all so being NEUTRAL is also viable (because that's where I ended up and was able to get her).

Reactions: Fendrall and J.A.L.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
would you guys recommend playing with a walkthrough mod? never played before
Make 2 copies. 1 with mod, scrappy mod recommended and 1 unmodded. I would play the first time without a mod, then play again with a mod. If you do it. The saves you get with mod can still be used on unmodded version. And you can always edit your affinity, dtype, etc, being able to explore all paths you want in 1 gameplay. Also unlock all scenes of you don't wanna do multiple runs.
Either that or just learn how to use dev console.

Gokhan.lion

Mar 13, 2018
I'm pursuing the Jill/Bella route, but in the chapter 8, as Massive Dik, it wasn't possible picks Jill route. So Jill's route requires being a neutral or Chick affinity. Being a Chick in chapter 7 (I guess) you may fuck her in her bedroom.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
DIK is all the non-main girls (Nicole/Envy, Lily, Riona, etc.). Derek is the bros-before-hoes route :p
derek is the one where you stayed with him but it wasn't his foot that was in fuckface's mouth when he woke up :D
then again, fuckface's mouth might not have been the chosen orifice either

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: aarbei23

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Recompile takes the incompatible RPYC files made under a different version of the Ren'Py SDK, tosses them out, and rebuilds them with the current version you're running. It makes the game run where it would otherwise give you an error, likely in characters.rypc, because it doesn't understand it. So far every game I've run with Ren'Py 7.6.4 this way, even those released with newer versions like BaD 8.x with 7.6.10 and Leap of Faith Chapter 7 with 7.6.11 will run just fine under 7.6.4 as long as it is recompiled or doesn't have RYPC files from a newer version of the RenPy SDK. I don't think any of the developers are doing anything in terms of features that make compatibility between 7.6.x versions an issue (if any exist at all).
I understand now from your previous post that SDK 7.6.10 doesn't run on your Mac, so that's why you recompile them with a SDK that works.
Did you try to remove the quarantine from SDK 7.6.10 with the xattr command ? I had to do for several different SDK's myself before they would run.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I hope we will have some Sally scenes in season 3, because i didn't know she was thick until this one View attachment 1558810
No doubt, when I saw her there, I was legitimately disappointed that we couldn't go back and ask her to dance. I love the back and forth between MC & Sally - at some point we'll hopefully get an opportunity to take her to bed, this was just kind of a missed opportunity to build toward that given how hot she looked and how emotionally down she was about things at the time.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It´s a good summary. About Tremolo, I think there is a great difference between being a client of the "restaurant" or not. If he´s not a client, it´s plausible that he's not sure if Quinn´s offer during the first chapter is genuine. He could think that the "restaurant" could be one of Quinn´s mental games: she makes that offer to him like a crude practical joke. If Tremolo accepts, she makes even more fun of her for being a pervert. But nothing of that is hinted during the dialogue. If he´s a client, he knows first hand that Quinn is pimping other HOTs, and it could (and should) have a great impact in Tremolo´s relationship with Sage if (or when) the "restaurant" comes to light.

Nothing of that is not well resolved so far, IMO. The way Tremolo handles his suspicions (if he´s not a client) or his knowledge (if he´s client) about the "restaurant", and the way she seems to ignore that elephant in the room even with Quinn doesn´t makes a lot of sense, except if he´s a client and he´s ashamed of that. If Tremolo chooses not to even talk about the topic with Quinn or Sage because he doesn´t see prostitution as something bad per se, like any other job, he has a serious moral values problem.
МС Сhick definitely knows something about Quinn's business, but doesn't say anything. He once told Maya not to trust Quinn as she uses girls. Moreover, it is very strange that he did not dissuade Josie from joining the HOTs knowing about it. Because there's a potentially unpleasant situation there even for Chick. He knows something about HOTs and the restaurant, but he doesn't even tell Josie and Maya about it.

Reactions: MrD812

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

I've been working hard on the interlude since the last status update.

I'm close to 80% done with the writing and am currently focusing on creating the art for it.

There will be new GUI designs and one new mini-game for it.

Tomorrow, I'll be taking the day off to celebrate Christmas.

I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas to all who also celebrate, and a Happy Holidays to everyone else!

Thank you for the amazing support you've shown me this year.

As a little Holiday gift, enjoy this preview of the upcoming interlude!

Love

Dr PinkCake

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I'm close to 80% done with the writing and am currently focusing on creating the art for it.
Considering that he is writing the script and code at the same time, this is good news. Development is very fast.
There will be new GUI designs and one new mini-game for it.
It was expected, but I didn't think there would be a mini-game in the Interlude.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes