J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
And isn't Camilla blocked if you don't fuck her at a prep party? If I'm not mistaken, Camilla and Riona are unavailable if there are no lewd scenes in the first episode.

I'm probably too optimistic, but he's already written 80% of the script and code. I expect a release in January.
For me, it only would mean having Chapter 9 three months later than it should be. I want the first date with Sage and more content with Bella and Quinn, not Smurfette´s life. I would say Halloween party too, but I´m doubting that it will be included in Chapter 9.

Reactions: PashafromRussia

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'm telling you. If you are playing the game right, that's how your list supposed to be. (I know... How's Maya there? She's still attractive for me and I still can't forget first 3 ep)
View attachment 1559133
The only thing I agree is that Sage is in the S-rank. Everything else is just wrong on so many levels. Besides how the fuck did you come up with this being the right way to play it?

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
For me, it only would mean having Chapter 9 three months later than it should be. I want the first date with Sage and more content with Bella and Quinn, not Smurfette´s life. I would say Halloween party too, but I´m doubting that it will be included in Chapter 9.
Chapter 9 will be the best to wait for.

Finally chasing only single LI routes mean more optimal content with LI's. So there won't be cheap dates like a pool date with M&J or picnic date with Jill. Larger optimal content is huge for me. I can't wait for the first date with Sage too.

And we will get the biggest party in this game so far. Girls with Halloween Costumes and DIKs' return. Pretty sure party will have great ambience with lightings and new licensed songs.

Even thinking of it gave me goosebumps. Hope interlude comes fast so he could start developing Episode 9 right away.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
And isn't Camilla blocked if you don't fuck her at a prep party? If I'm not mistaken, Camilla and Riona are unavailable if there are no lewd scenes in the first episode.

I'm probably too optimistic, but he's already written 80% of the script and code. I expect a release in January.
14th feb

Camila says that because you can tell Quinn at the Cumpetition that you fucked Camila in the bathroom (you weren't supposed to go that far), so Quinn will reprimand Camila for giving Tremolo the 'extra sauce and big fries' without $$$ and because she is crazy jealous

Same plot for all of them (Camila, Mel, Sarah, Lily, Riona), the first scene needs $$$ later they do it for free because they love you(r magic cock), Camila has two threesomes btw

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They wanted to be doing everything to get the dough .. remember, they did those fkking
exercises to earn the dough from quinn .. he had no control over .. they wanted it so bad.
This Fact, IS Very HUGE!
~Thank You for pointing this out.~

IF it were: friend, family, even someone ya bearly know.

No Matter how little one cares about a female, warning of this is Paramount.

IF, not prevented by any means possible.

They should have been warnd ... Fully, without hesitation!

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
I'm telling you. If you are playing the game right, that's how your list supposed to be. (I know... How's Maya there? She's still attractive for me and I still can't forget first 3 ep)
View attachment 1559133
I mostly agree but you forgot "Bella tier" above S-tier. "Playing game right" haha, what does "playing right" has to do with preference in characters, I like Sage a lot, she is my second favourite LI but dude you are making Sage fans look bad.

Reactions: Johnyboie

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
No, they are not, neither Camila nor Riona are blocked as long as you make Riona like the MC and the same with Camila there are several exact times to activate the routes of both

Like I said only Melanie and Sarah need to accept Quinn's offer

CamiRio.jpg

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
I mostly agree but you forgot "Bella tier" above S-tier. "Playing game right" haha, what does "playing right" has to do with preference in characters, I like Sage a lot, she is my second favourite LI but dude you are making Sage fans look bad.
Why Bella lovers are on edge? She's double MC's age you know that right? She's the most fictional LI on this fictional game. Just because I'm realist doesn't make Sage fans look bad.

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
Why Bella lovers are on edge? She's double MC's age you know that right? She's the most fictional LI on this fictional game. Just because I'm realist doesn't make Sage fans look bad.
Still you are literally saying that other opinions/preference are wrong, that's wrong itself. I get it that you like Sage and all but I don't get why you make other LI's less "right" for MC. For example Josy being in lowest tier while she is probably the only LI who is actually in love with MC. I understand your view on Bella's path and won't argue, I just happen to have weak spot for her and she has that chemistry with MC that I can't see with other LI's. Still as I said it's all preference and there isn't the official good path or not yet at least. I see the whole "playing right" as focusing on one girl and not making choices that might end up really bad in the future for their paths, for example I wouldn't on Sage path use Quinns restaurant or in Bella's path I wouldn't fully commit on Jill ( even tho I did in some playthroughs ).

Overfoxed

Dec 23, 2021
How much playtime would people guess the game has at the moment? Just ballpark figures, and assuming I don't skip any dialogue (I never do on a first playthrough). I haven't tried it yet but it's been on my "To Play" list for ages. Wondering if I've got time to try it out in the near future.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes