Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It was too late is what I am saying.
For Mc point of view, it was part of the girl sorority ritual of getting admitted, their hell week.
Remember the cringe barbaric stuff that sis of your worm brother does to you in bed?
Then all the shenanigans? Then they get the ball rolling filming and shit.
Yeah, Mc must have thought they knew and accepted it.
I mean, do you not remember how paramount she was after the dough?
Come on .. they did anything and everything. MC even helped them in their trials.
That' point has nothing to do with warning someone.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm telling you. If you are playing the game right, that's how your list supposed to be. (I know... How's Maya there? She's still attractive for me and I still can't forget first 3 ep)
View attachment 1559133
I too want to do a recap with the LIs, in alphabetical order:

Bella: her story started off really bad, until the fourth chapter it was quite heavy for me to keep up with her, the constant "harassment", crying and running away (with the icing on the cake of the dark prophecy of the library) are not for me. but i must be honest and say that from the fourth chapter onwards there has been a continuous improvement with the only flaw that everyone continues to pretend that the fact that she is married is a secondary problem (although the scene in the bathroom at her first date makes me think that James is dead ... but we'll see). now she is one of the characters with whom it is more fun to interact and aesthetically for me has always been the top, including exaggerations.

Jill: it's hard for me to give an honest judgement on Jill, if i consider the blackmail i can consider her dead (at least cerebrally), but in the end the blackmail is just a pustule, so fake that you can practically ignore it with a little amnesia in chapter 6 (the Jill part of that chapter in my opinion is terrible from beginning to end). she remains a character out of context, her story is very little intertwined with the rest of the events, but overall i don't mind, Italy is full of Jill.... the interactions with her are always very intimate, perhaps overly romantic but pleasant. and now she has also completely freed herself from the burden of her virginity. her story at the moment is a blank sheet of paper yet to be written, so far I don't see how the issue of family connections can be really significant (ok, Lynette knew either Lana or Jill's mother, so what?) I am very curious about her future

Josy: bad bad bad. for charity great sex scenes, but an impact in the story that is comparable to the pink rose girls, the difference is that with her you don't pay... her story had a shock in the seventh chapter, but it's all back in. surely she is the LI who shows the most affinity towards MC, but all this affinity has no way to vent because any other plot has the upper hand on her. she is the most sidegirl among the LIs

Maya: very similar to Jill in the interactions with MC, very defined, the only character who remembers what Quinn did, besides Tommy, which makes her completely anomalous in the narrative... in the judgment on her it weighs heavily that DPC uses her as the architrave of the plot, practically all the chapter endings are centered on her, regardless of the "emotional" involvement with MC. this overexposure is detrimental to a character that in its fragility is at least consistent. now i hope that Sage has been told everything she needed to be told, and that there will not be a new moment of partial revelations, and therefore useless, moreover i doubt that the meeting with Burke will be decisive, so the question of her tuition and the free one promised by Quinn will continue to keep us company

Sage: if i were MC i wouldn't give up on her for a moment, but if i were a friend of Mc i would tell him to stay away from her, since it compromises his mental health, the last two chapters are incomprehensible, with useless complications that are then dropped without any problem. also the fact that we discover that she is always and anyway interested in MC, a bit devalues her, it makes her too "begging for affection". and unfortunately the worst for her is yet to come, every black cloud on the horizon has a lightning bolt pointing to her. Maya in the worst case scenario has to choose between Josy and college (this year), Sage has already lost the one who was the love of her life, and from here on she could lose everything else, but everything. it's a moral duty to stay close to her, for the joys she gave us in the first 6 chapters.

putting them in order:
Sage: first but with less gap than she had before
Bella, Jill (without blackmail) and Maya: behind with maybe Bella slightly ahead
Josy: waiting for DPC to decide what to do with her
Jill (with blackmail): in the back digging, waiting for admission

Last edited:

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
Still you are literally saying that other opinions/preference are wrong, that's wrong itself. I get it that you like Sage and all but I don't get why you make other LI's less "right" for MC. For example Josy being in lowest tier while she is probably the only LI who is actually in love with MC. I understand your view on Bella's path and won't argue, I just happen to have weak spot for her and she has that chemistry with MC that I can't see with other LI's. Still as I said it's all preference and there isn't the official good path or not yet at least. I see the whole "playing right" as focusing on one girl and not making choices that might end up really bad in the future for their paths, for example I wouldn't on Sage path use Quinns restaurant or in Bella's path I wouldn't fully commit on Jill ( even tho I did in some playthroughs ).
That is a good reply. The issue is I didn't think you guys would take that list too seriously.

That list is all about my personal taste and when I said playing it right I was thinking it would make the post funnier. A bit miscommunication.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
How much playtime would people guess the game has at the moment? Just ballpark figures, and assuming I don't skip any dialogue (I never do on a first playthrough). I haven't tried it yet but it's been on my "To Play" list for ages. Wondering if I've got time to try it out in the near future.
20-40 hours

A completionist route maybe more, you will need several replays / scrappys mod installed.

Reactions: Overfoxed

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
That is a good reply. The issue is I didn't think you guys would take that list too seriously.

That list is all about my personal taste and when I said playing it right I was thinking it would make the post funnier. A bit miscommunication.
I mean if it was more of a joke with all that "playing right" stuff then fair play I guess I didn't catch that. I always take others tier list with distance cuz obviously it's all preference, mine tier list would end up with Bella being at least 3 tiers above any other character then Sage and then the others but that's me. It's totally fine that Sage is the right LI for you. I just felt like you are trying to force your opinion on others. Still it's all love brother, let's enjoy the game and have our own "Right" ones.

Reactions: Catlyn

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You shall be judged by the almighty loaf for lacking the "right way to play"
i just noticed where is the hand holding?

how can it be a right way to play it without hand holding?

the levels of degeneracy here... you people disgust me!

also a new waifu war is about to start!
ME: Sarah get the popcorns we´re sitting this one out!
Sarah: Sure bay, want a blowjob?
ME: do you need to ask?
Sarah: yes its 2$ !
ME: come on Sarah!
Sarah: Sorry babe but Quinn would chew out my ass if i keep giving it for free!
ME: You assume i am not kink enough to want to watch it!
Sarah: love you so much!
ME: love you more!
Sarah: No i love you this much more!
ME: Love you that much and into infinity more!
Sarah: Kisses*
ME: have you been to the gloryhole and forgot to wash you teeth?
Sarah: uppss, sorry babe!
ME: no worries it was me on the other stall anyway!

and for those horrified or shocked at the dialogue all i say is!
Let those who never came on your girlfriends mouth for her to go for a kiss and spit your cum back at your face throw the 1st stone!
I would recommend playing slowly, enjoy the music. It's awesome and adds to the scenes.

And save A LOT.

Josy runs away from home without even saying goodbye because she has been grounded and isolated without phone for some bullshit and then her father appears and is the most nice and caring father on earth.

All characters have inconsistencies and do silly things for the sake of drama, that's what you get in an episodic release with cliffhangers.

We know James is real because Tremolo has seen the wedding picture.
not sure if you ever heard of a little bit of software called Photoshop but it exists!

i once saw a documentary or it was in law and order its one of those for sure a woman that bought a picture frame because she liked the photo and started to fantasies about that being her husband so 5 years later she broke into the models house and killed his wife and children cause she was delusional enough to have concocted a story that he had married her and left her for that cheating whore!

the fact that the dude never married that crazy bitch and the proof only showed up in the end and everyone was assuming he was a bigamous asshole because he had once modeled and took a few weeding pictures...

must have been law and order cause that shit is too crazy to have happened in real life...

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I too want to do a recap with the LIs, in alphabetical order:

Bella: her story started off really bad, until the fourth chapter it was quite heavy for me to keep up with her, the constant "harassment", crying and running away (with the icing on the cake of the dark prophecy of the library) are not for me. but i must be honest and say that from the fourth chapter onwards there has been a continuous improvement with the only flaw that everyone continues to pretend that the fact that she is married is a secondary problem (although the scene in the bathroom at her first date makes me think that James is dead ... but we'll see). now she is one of the characters with whom it is more fun to interact and aesthetically for me has always been the top, including exaggerations.

Jill: it's hard for me to give an honest judgement on Jill, if i consider the blackmail i can consider her dead (at least cerebrally), but in the end the blackmail is just a pustule, so fake that you can practically ignore it with a little amnesia in chapter 6 (the Jill part of that chapter in my opinion is terrible from beginning to end). she remains a character out of context, her story is very little intertwined with the rest of the events, but overall i don't mind, Italy is full of Jill.... the interactions with her are always very intimate, perhaps overly romantic but pleasant. and now she has also completely freed herself from the burden of her virginity. her story at the moment is a blank sheet of paper yet to be written, so far I don't see how the issue of family connections can be really significant (ok, Lynette knew either Lana or Jill's mother, so what?) I am very curious about her future

Josy: bad bad bad. for charity great sex scenes, but an impact in the story that is comparable to the pink rose girls, the difference is that with her you don't pay... her story had a shock in the seventh chapter, but it's all back in. surely she is the LI who shows the most affinity towards MC, but all this affinity has no way to vent because any other plot has the upper hand on her. she is the most sidegirl among the LIs

Maya: very similar to Jill in the interactions with MC, very defined, the only character who remembers what Quinn did, besides Tommy, which makes her completely anomalous in the narrative... in the judgment on her it weighs heavily that DPC uses her as the architrave of the plot, practically all the chapter endings are centered on her, regardless of the "emotional" involvement with MC. this overexposure is detrimental to a character that in its fragility is at least consistent. now i hope that Sage has been told everything she needed to be told, and that there will not be a new moment of partial revelations, and therefore useless, moreover i doubt that the meeting with Burke will be decisive, so the question of her tuition and the free one promised by Quinn will continue to keep us company

Sage: if i were MC i wouldn't give up on her for a moment, but if i were a friend of Mc i would tell him to stay away from her, since it compromises his mental health, the last two chapters are incomprehensible, with useless complications that are then dropped without any problem. also the fact that we discover that she is always and anyway interested in MC, a bit devalues her, it makes her too "begging for affection". and unfortunately the worst for her is yet to come, every black cloud on the horizon has a lightning bolt pointing to her. Maya in the worst case scenario has to choose between Josy and college (this year), Sage has already lost the one who was the love of her life, and from here on she could lose everything else, but everything. it's a moral duty to stay close to her, for the joys she gave us in the first 6 chapters.

putting them in order:
Sage: first but with less gap than she had before
Bella, Jill (without blackmail) and Maya: behind with maybe Bella slightly ahead
Josy: waiting for DPC to decide what to do with her
Jill (with blackmail): in the back digging, waiting for admission
I agree with most of the things, but honestly I consider Josy the most believably written character out of the bunch. Sure there are moments that make you scratch your head, but the way she's written is probably more believable than say Jill, Quinn, or Bella (probably not a good example, because there is a guy in real life that ended up dating and then marrying his high school teacher and what do you know, later in his life he became the president of France).

Jill's writing has been inconsistent. She started out great, but then there were periods of time that were really questionable, then came that whole blackmail thing and it made her my least favorite character.

I don't even want to talk about Quinn and it's probably DPC's fault, because she started out as an antagonist, but then DPC decided to give her a cheesy redemption story and there has been wild inconsistencies in the writing. Like for example she injects herself with heroin or whatever it was during the syringe seen and like 2 episodes later she's hesitant about cocaine.

Bella admittedly is my favorite character and the first episodes were frustrating, but then came the library scene, which adds intrigue into the storyline. I have a theory on that whole call out for help thing and it's based on the flashback scene from the last episode. Honestly, I think Bella was talking to herself in the library and that's why her boss sent her home because she saw that she was unwell. And while walking back home and supposedly talking to James, the background guy's facial expression was weird, which makes me believe James never was there with her. Now this whole situation is definitely caused by something tragic and it led to a mental breakdown or something. Though it's questionable, because that's way too dark for this game, but this being DPC I'm not gonna question that.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
:(. Sad but true. And I think we all reached the point where we have to admit, this whole three-way polygamy relationship is just not working. It is not even about the fact that the three of them together does not have many content. But mostly because its not benefits to any of the character .
When MC is alone with either Josy and Maya it is working. But somehow three of them together not. And its also not help that Josy is a foil to Maya, and legit nothing more. She had a brief rise in episode 7, but in this episode not.
and I'm disappointed that Josy dislike the picture wiht the Stripers:LOL:. and Josy should be the wild one not Maya.:ROFLMAO:. anyway, overl Threesome sex is fun, and there are many pairings that still could happen, one way or another. Still Hoping for Josy & Jill. But the actual three way relationship is not working.
and I'm not so confident if there is an escape from that. The only hope is Elena comments during Josy and MC dance, Yeah I do think its love :love:
BeingADIK 2021-12-23 20-01-08-79.png
BeingADIK 2021-12-23 20-03-26-75.png
BeingADIK 2021-12-23 20-03-58-49.png
BeingADIK 2021-12-23 20-04-29-44.png
BeingADIK 2021-12-23 20-04-48-89.png

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
i just noticed where is the hand holding?

how can it be a right way to play it without hand holding?

the levels of degeneracy here... you people disgust me!

also a new waifu war is about to start!
ME: Sarah get the popcorns we´re sitting this one out!
Sarah: Sure bay, want a blowjob?
ME: do you need to ask?
Sarah: yes its 2$ !
ME: come on Sarah!
Sarah: Sorry babe but Quinn would chew out my ass if i keep giving it for free!
ME: You assume i am not kink enough to want to watch it!
Sarah: love you so much!
ME: love you more!
Sarah: No i love you this much more!
ME: Love you that much and into infinity more!
Sarah: Kisses*
ME: have you been to the gloryhole and forgot to wash you teeth?
Sarah: uppss, sorry babe!
ME: no worries it was me on the other stall anyway!

and for those horrified or shocked at the dialogue all i say is!
Let those who never came on your girlfriends mouth for her to go for a kiss and spit your cum back at your face throw the 1st stone!
You were so much more normal when you pulled theories out of your ass that were based on colors and letters, like for example saying that John Boy's real name was John Burke, because the first letters of his name were J.B

And now you are starting doing weird conversations and scarring me for life. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Warscared

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
:(. Sad but true. And I think we all reached the point where we have to admit, this whole three-way polygamy relationship is just not working. It is not even about the fact that the three of them together does not have many content. But mostly because its not benefits to any of the character .
When MC is alone with either Josy and Maya it is working. But somehow three of them together not. And its also not help that Josy is a foil to Maya, and legit nothing more. She had a brief rise in episode 7, but in this episode not.
and I'm disappointed that Josy dislike the picture wiht the Stripers:LOL:. and Josy should be the wild one not Maya.:ROFLMAO:. anyway, overl Threesome sex is fun, and there are many pairings that still could happen, one way or another. Still Hoping for Josy & Jill. But the actual three way relationship is not working.
and I'm not so confident if there is an escape from that. The only hope is Elena comments during Josy and MC dance, Yeah I do think its love :love:
View attachment 1559306
View attachment 1559308
View attachment 1559309
View attachment 1559311
View attachment 1559312
Josy's face in the third picture reminds me of a girl that I know in real life and it's getting weird because everytime I see her, I remember Josy and that first scene in her parents' bedroom. :KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: ChipLecsap

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Oh wow, that's a lot more than I was expecting. Just makes me want to play even more. Thanks for the reply!
I would recommend playing slowly, enjoy the music. It's awesome and adds to the scenes.

And save A LOT.
I agree with most of the things, but honestly I consider Josy the most believably written character out of the bunch. Sure there are moments that make you scratch your head, but the way she's written is probably more believable than say Jill, Quinn, or Bella (probably not a good example, because there is a guy in real life that ended up dating and then marrying his high school teacher and what do you know, later in his life he became the president of France).

Jill's writing has been inconsistent. She started out great, but then there were periods of time that were really questionable, then came that whole blackmail thing and it made her my least favorite character.

I don't even want to talk about Quinn and it's probably DPC's fault, because she started out as an antagonist, but then DPC decided to give her a cheesy redemption story and there has been wild inconsistencies in the writing. Like for example she injects herself with heroin or whatever it was during the syringe seen and like 2 episodes later she's hesitant about cocaine.

Bella admittedly is my favorite character and the first episodes were frustrating, but then came the library scene, which adds intrigue into the storyline. I have a theory on that whole call out for help thing and it's based on the flashback scene from the last episode. Honestly, I think Bella was talking to herself in the library and that's why her boss sent her home because she saw that she was unwell. And while walking back home and supposedly talking to James, the background guy's facial expression was weird, which makes me believe James never was there with her. Now this whole situation is definitely caused by something tragic and it led to a mental breakdown or something. Though it's questionable, because that's way too dark for this game, but this being DPC I'm not gonna question that.
Josy runs away from home without even saying goodbye because she has been grounded and isolated without phone for some bullshit and then her father appears and is the most nice and caring father on earth.

All characters have inconsistencies and do silly things for the sake of drama, that's what you get in an episodic release with cliffhangers.

Reactions: MrD812

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

in what Josy would be written well?
we know MC has a crush on her because we're told, and the first arc, which is Josy's best one, is pretty much all about that.

what do we know about Josy that characterizes her more than a Nichole, a Lily, a Camilla?

Jill in the sixth chapter is indefensible, in fact, I put her below Josy.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Not that. I'm talking about the flashback scene when Bella is talking to him in the library. She may be hallucinating in that scene, talking to herself while imagining that James was really there. That's why her boss sent her home, because she was talking to herself and then when she walks back home, still imagining that she talks to James, there's a guy in the background and his facial expression is questionable, which makes me believe that James may be long gone.

in what Josy would be written well?
we know MC has a crush on her because we're told, and the first arc, which is Josy's best one, is pretty much all about that.

what do we know about Josy that characterizes her more than a Nichole, a Lily, a Camilla?

Jill in the sixth chapter is indefensible, in fact, I put her below Josy.
Josy as a character overall has roughly defined parameters of what she would and would not do (while a character like Lily for example, does not), though this can be caused by her having more screentime and us finding out more about her. Well written in the sense that it's believeable that you can meet someone like that in real life, while meeting someone like Jill for example, is probably on the verge of the impossibility.

Camila for example, is in my top 3 favorite characters and yes she works at the restaurant, but it's not something that she's particularly proud of, nor seems comfortable to be talking about. That's a defining characteristic, it's well written, just like Elena's for example - she may be a swinger, but she's fiercely loyal to John Boy.

That's what I meant in the first place, the characters I mentioned had well defined characteristics.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Josy is as exciting as bread without salt. Which one is her narrative arc? Not knowing if she´s or not a lesbian? Not knowing if she prefers Maya or Tremolo? Which one is her personality? She not charismatic, bold and sexy, like Sage, she´s not witty and enigmatic with a dark secret in her past, like Bella or Quinn, she´s not a sexbomb, like Lily or Nicole, she´s not stylish and talented, like Jill... She´s the most realistic character because nothing special happens to her or with her. She´s just a confused teenager, like there are millions in real life. Tremolo has a crush on her because she´s the only girl around him at that moment of his life, that´s all. She´s an NPC with a pretty (for some) 3D model.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes