Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Jill in the sixth chapter is indefensible, in fact, I put her below Josy.
Jill is indefensible for trying to protect the MC from legal actions being taken against him for doing something which is legally prosecutable ? Let's really think about it , they broke into a private party and not only disrupted the entire program but also did damage to the mansion interiors with that little sprinkler stunt so I really don't understand why users are so pissed at her for that , yes Tybalt did manipulate her into giving to his demands but she did that just to shield the MC and Derek's stupid asses , it may have looked fun but what they did was genuinely dumb , was it naive on her part to simply go with the melon fuckers demands without questioning it , yes , but she did it cause she cares about the MC despite clearly HATING every second of it , idk why that is so hard to understand

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy is as exciting as bread without salt. Which one is her narrative arc? Not knowing if she´s or not a lesbian? Not knowing if she prefers Maya or Tremolo? Which one is her personality? She not charismatic, bold and sexy, like Sage, she´s not witty and enigmatic with a dark secret in her past, like Bella or Quinn, she´s not a sexbomb, like Lily or Nicole, she´s not stylish and talented, like Jill... She´s the most realistic character because nothing special happens to her or with her. She´s just a confused teenager, like there are millions in real life. Tremolo has a crush on her because she´s the only girl around him at that moment of his life, that´s all. She´s an NPC with a pretty (for some) 3D model.
Josy only problem is that she does not have her own story, separated from Maya. In this the most hardcore Josy fans agree. Everything else you said is plain bullshit.
Not Sexy, not sex bomb , not charismatic, not bold, not stylish. Give me a fucking break :ROFLMAO:
but recent personal event made me rethink couple of thing. It is nothing wrong with being wrong, except, , being wrong :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy and Maya are the only LI's that the MC doesn't not tell about his relationship choice. At first I didn't think that much about it because MC didn't feel it was the right time to give them the good news or bad news if your not on their path anymore. But after thinking about it at some point the 3way relationship has to come to a end which at this point it isn't much of a 3way. I think when Mc tells them it will bring you closer to a Maya only or Josy only LI sure a 3way could still happen for the time being but apart from the spa, hangout , and the "3some" you got to pick between the two girls. It's fair to point out that it was Maya idea to leave the door open if you want to date others yet if your also dating Jill she gets hurt and josy gets mad. Maya likes the Mc maybe love if you send more time with her then Josy. Josy for sure loves the Mc. Sooner or later the 3 must pick what they want maybe it the 3 of them or one of them. The real question is Josy and Maya's relationship because while it's better its still bad and the only reason its better is because of the MC. Josy and Maya likely would had broke-up already had the MC not reacted the way he did when Josy show's up I say that because its the MC Josy tells not Maya and she asked the the Mc "what are we going to do?". I could be wrong but I feel like thats where its headed.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill is indefensible for trying to protect the MC from legal actions being taken against him for doing something which is legally prosecutable ? Let's really think about it , they broke into a private party and not only disrupted the entire program but also did damage to the mansion interiors with that little sprinkler stunt so I really don't understand why users are so pissed at her for that , yes Tybalt did manipulate her into giving to his demands but she did that just to shield the MC and Derek's stupid asses , it may have looked fun but what they did was genuinely dumb , was it naive on her part to simply go with the melon fuckers demands without questioning it , yes , but she did it cause she cares about the MC despite clearly HATING every second of it , idk why that is so hard to understand
I'm sorry but I disagree, I consider Jill indefensible not because she did something wrong or unforgivable, but because she suddenly behaved like a total naive being completely maneuvered by Tybalt, who is certainly not Moriarty, an incredible strategist

from a girl with a very strong moral compass, so convinced of what is right or wrong that she decides to go against what Mc had expressly asked her, she becomes a sucker who believes every word of Tybalt, accepts his ridiculous proposal, and does not verify anything than what she has been told. she never asks MC for his version, never.

the icing on the cake is the picnic in which the grand finale was to declare to Mc that she could no longer see him, without having asked him anything yet...

a series of absurdities lined up for the sole purpose of giving comic segments

as far as Jill knows, what would stop Tybalt now, other than a broken heart, from reporting MC? after being even publicly humiliated. and if Jill knows there is obviously no such threat what is she going to do on the third date?

Last edited:

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
I'm sorry but I disagree, I consider Jill indefensible not because she did something wrong or unforgivable, but because she suddenly behaved like a total naive being completely maneuvered by Tybalt, who is certainly not Moriarty, an incredible strategist

from a girl with a very strong moral compass, so convinced of what is right or wrong that she decides to go against what Mc had expressly asked her, she becomes a sucker who believes every word of Tybalt, accepts his ridiculous proposal, and does not verify anything than what you have been told. she never asks MC for his version, never.

the icing on the cake is the picnic in which the grand finale was to declare to Mc that she could no longer see him, without having asked him anything yet...

a series of absurdities lined up for the sole purpose of giving comic segments

as far as Jill knows, what would stop Tybalt now, other than a broken heart, from reporting MC? after being even publicly humiliated. and if Jill knows there is obviously no such threat what is she going to do on the third date?
The problem is not Jill being a bad character. The problem is Tybald being a bad character and polluting Jill´s story. DPC should have written a better antagonist with some kind of charisma, able to make Jill have doubts about Tremolo´s intentions, not a ridiculous one with that tinted blonde hair and the watermelon.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Your amusement is going to be short, T´Soni, if you are waiting for a dispute. I´m not impolite with other users. If other user is impolite with me, I just ignore him, and the dispute ends there.
Oh no, I assure you I was not waiting for any dispute. I've learned to stay out of any drama on this thread :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Josy as a character overall has roughly defined parameters of what she would and would not do (while a character like Lily for example, does not), though this can be caused by her having more screentime and us finding out more about her. Well written in the sense that it's believeable that you can meet someone like that in real life, while meeting someone like Jill for example, is probably on the verge of the impossibility.

Camila for example, is in my top 3 favorite characters and yes she works at the restaurant, but it's not something that she's particularly proud of, nor seems comfortable to be talking about. That's a defining characteristic, it's well written, just like Elena's for example - she may be a swinger, but she's fiercely loyal to John Boy.

That's what I meant in the first place, the characters I mentioned had well defined characteristics.
apart from the fact that she wanted to live the experience of the sisterhood(which seems to me the only surprising and characterizing aspect, and in the end she manages to get it not because she wants it but because of external circumstances) what else do we really know about Josy? what would define her?

Josy likes sex, orgasms easily, loves dad so much, and not at all for stepmother and stepbrother. they don't seem so distinctive to me

she's such a clean slate that she gets along well with Jill that with Becky or Heather, sooner or later she'll become Quinn's friend too ...

Apart from the jolt of vitality in the seventh chapter, the two most significant events in Josy's story are two changes of look ...

The problem is not Jill being a bad character. The problem is Tybald being a bad character and polluting Jill´s story. DPC should have written a better antagonist with some kind of charisma, able to make Jill have doubts about Tremolo´s intentions, not a ridiculous one with that tinted blonde hair and the watermelon.
but Tybalt has been like that from the start, if he had become a credible enemy it would have been a twist.

Jill, on the other hand, was just another character

Last edited:

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
as far as Jill knows, what would stop Tybalt now, other than a broken heart, from reporting MC? after being even publicly humiliated.
it could still happen, tybalt's arc might not be over just yet, the way i see it the burkes(except for sage) are the antagonists of the story.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Josy is as exciting as bread without salt. Which one is her narrative arc? Not knowing if she´s or not a lesbian? Not knowing if she prefers Maya or Tremolo? Which one is her personality? She not charismatic, bold and sexy, like Sage, she´s not witty and enigmatic with a dark secret in her past, like Bella or Quinn, she´s not a sexbomb, like Lily or Nicole, she´s not stylish and talented, like Jill... She´s the most realistic character because nothing special happens to her or with her. She´s just a confused teenager, like there are millions in real life. Tremolo has a crush on her because she´s the only girl around him at that moment of his life, that´s all. She´s an NPC with a pretty (for some) 3D model.
Josy's appeal is just that. She is not a rich princess, the charismatic bad girl or the president of the cheerleaders. She is the cute everyday girl, she could be your next-door-neighbor or your coworker, the girl you meet when walking the dog any random tuesday afternoon. You know, the cute everyday girl who is the gf of a normal everyday person. She is a fun, easy going girl who has friends, is not crazy and doesnt get into problems. So you can roleplay she is just your plausible girlfriend.

And she is always horny, which is a big plus.

Her biggest problem is Maya, because of her petite Josy is emotionally stuck, but we'll get rid of her soon with the Josy solo path (I hope).

Reactions: KristopheH

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it could still happen, tybalt's arc might not be over just yet, the way i see it the burkes(except for sage) are the antagonists of the story.
I don't think so, and if it happens it would be an absurd antic (so I can't rule it out)

and I don't believe it because it already had minimal credibility as a complaint, but at this point a complaint weeks after the incident are accepted only in Duckburg

Reactions: DavDR

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I don't think so, and if it happens it would be an absurd antic (so I can't rule it out)

and I don't believe it because it already had minimal credibility as a complaint, but at this point a complaint weeks after the incident are accepted only in Duckburg
all i'm saying is that you can't rule it out, but tybalt continuing to try to get mc into trouble through some other means seems very likely imo.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
all i'm saying is that you can't rule it out, but tybalt continuing to try to get mc into trouble through some other means seems very likely imo.
ok that's for sure, Tybalt has no reason to like MC.

but the absurdity remains of a Jill so sure that at the end of the third appointment Mc is so safe that she can humiliate Tybalt

Reactions: drooopy
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes