drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
That's a problem of game design, you know as a Dik you can run to her crossing the city at lightspeed after helping her several times and she will reject you in front of Tybalt and everybody watching, thats the meanest thing any girl in the game does to Tremolo.
i did not know this, i at least hope the rejection ain't brutal.

• Sad
Reactions: Warscared

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Josy only problem is that she does not have her own story, separated from Maya. In this the most hardcore Josy fans agree. Everything else you said is plain bullshit.
Not Sexy, not sex bomb , not charismatic, not bold, not stylish. Give me a fucking break :ROFLMAO:
but recent personal event made me rethink couple of thing. It is nothing wrong with being wrong, except, , being wrong :ROFLMAO:
Let me speak bluntly, I'm not even a Josy fan ( bitchier they are, the more I like them you know it...) but :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
While thinking about the Interlude and how I'm expecting to get to know better that adorable creature Zoey, a thought occurred to me.

I thought it would be pretty entertaining if Zoey was recapping her relationship with the MC in an almost identical way to how the MC laid it out to Bella, except her perception of their relationship was totally different.

So, the following is my take on it. Surely this is the longest post I've ever done, and there's a bunch pictures, so I grouped them into something more easily manageable.

View attachment 1558924
View attachment 1558925

holy fuck dude, this was the best shit I read on this topic in a long time :ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: OFT

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Jill: I'm sorry, MC. I appreciate that you ran here so fast, but I've had three dates with Tybalt, so I'll have to fuck HIM now. Bye bye! :LOL:
:LOL:my bad, for a second there i actually thought there was some content i missed where jill rejects both tybalt & tremolo.

i guess sally still reigns supreme as tremolo's no 1 rejecter.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
She is designed to be the main of the mains, the poster girl of the game, and sometimes I find her too perfect, even her flaws aren't really flaws.
Finally someone who admitted that she is the poster girl for this whole damn game , THANK YOU for that and we are just at the halfway point , her flaws will show up , give it time and some of it already has in the form of the hidden jealousy points that's not shown in the official guide but in the fan guide starting from ep 7 but i think she won't have the same kind of baggage that some of the other girls for example Maya has ( poor Josy being dragged because of that )

I think people don't try to understand the characters not to their liking, that's why the waifu battles happen.

Jill also had problems with bullying, we see that in the Jillybean flashback. She is the kind of good girl who gives it all and thinks that everybody is good (yes, naive but there are many people like that in real life), she is a giver. Because of that, people like her are hurt when the not-that-good people abuse their trust so to avoid that her personal circle is very limited.

The purpose of the whole Tybalt blackmail plot (more like abuse-trust plot) was to show that Jill is a kind, caring good girl that will do anything to protect their own even if it goes against her needs (because she wants Tremolo badly) and also that, if needed, she has the guts to stand up to abusers like Tybalt when it's just too much, so she has learned something and grow up. Tucker (or whatever was the fucker's name) will not cut Jillybean's hair anymore.
The tight leash that the Royce family has kept around her is responsible for her current predicament in not being able to be a proper judge of people and i think she herself somewhat feels that , it's one of the main reasons why her friend circle is so closed off , it's that same leash that lead to her sis Lana snapping back but i need more context for that to say more about it

That may all be true if the MC is on the Jill path, but mine has hardly collected any RP with Jill and has never set the trigger for a relationship start. In this case the blackmail story just doesn't make any sense.
And THAT is one of the main reasons i bitched about DPC's writing a few days back , he sets up these engaging characters some of which are wonderfully realised but then he drops the ball in connecting those said characters properly to the different scenarios of the story thereby leaving readers with either plot holes or missing chunks

That's a problem of game design, you know as a Dik you can run to her crossing the city at lightspeed after helping her several times and she will reject you in front of Tybalt and everybody watching, thats the meanest thing any girl in the game does to Tremolo.
I think it's the same as how M & J rejects the MC , these girls namely Jill , Josy , Maya and Bella they are shown from the very start of the game to have a preference for a guy who is sweet thoughtful and caring and the DIK affinity is designed for a well pussy chaser lol hey which is cool , my man whore route is a blast but i am sure that route is gonna crash and burn in the long run lol so the game is inherently designed to reject a DIK player with these specific girls

she had to ask him about his version before deciding, otherwise it is useless, as in fact it was. the sentence has already been issued

we cannot use love as justification (which I hate), as it happens anyway, even if the date has established that there is no particular interest between the two

it is a segment that overall has worsened Jill's perception, being the only one dedicated to her I would say a nice failure
I think using love as a justification for her actions in agreeing to all this is valid , it makes people do stupid things or things they don't like just for the sake of another which imo is one of the most beautiful things a person can do for another , just like how Josy is pretty much sacrificing her own happiness and mental sanity at times for the sake of Maya but ofc to each their own

Reactions: kyrlian

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Finally someone who admitted that she is the poster girl for this whole damn game , THANK YOU for that and we are just at the halfway point , her flaws will show up , give it time and some of it already has in the form of the hidden jealousy points that's not shown in the official guide but in the fan guide starting from ep 7 but i think she won't have the same kind of baggage that some of the other girls for example Maya has ( poor Josy being dragged because of that )

The tight leash that the Royce family has kept around her is responsible for her current predicament in not being able to be a proper judge of people and i think she herself somewhat feels that , it's one of the main reasons why her friend circle is so closed off , it's that same leash that lead to her sis Lana snapping back but i need more context for that to say more about it

And THAT is one of the main reasons i bitched about DPC's writing a few days back , he sets up these engaging characters some of which are wonderfully realised but then he drops the ball in connecting those said characters properly to the different scenarios of the story thereby leaving readers with either plot holes or missing chunks

I think it's the same as how M & J rejects the MC , these girls namely Jill , Josy , Maya and Bella they are shown from the very start of the game to have a preference for a guy who is sweet thoughtful and caring and the DIK affinity is designed for a well pussy chaser lol hey which is cool , my man whore route is a blast but i am sure that route is gonna crash and burn in the long run lol so the game is inherently designed to reject a DIK player with these specific girls

I think using love as a justification for her actions in agreeing to all this is valid , it makes people do stupid things or things they don't like just for the sake of another which imo is one of the most beautiful things a person can do for another , just like how Josy is pretty much sacrificing her own happiness and mental sanity at times for the sake of Maya but ofc to each their own
I don't know. I play as Neutral and I have all girls from DIK path. As a neutral I am not a bad guy. I only fought when I fought to defend myself, and that is when dowie attacks MC and when Chad Attacks MC. Other then that it all passed. The girls still likes me. I am not a pussy but I am not someone who is an asshole either. Lily as an example, she only gives a free blowjob to MC on Ep 5. if he is a "good guy". And Quinn only goes with him to his Room if he is a DIK. You can get both playing as Neutral if you know what you wanna get. SO you dont actually need to be a total DIK neither a Pussy (Chick) in this game. So you think that if you follow DIK path you gonna crash and burn and have the worst outcomes than the CHIK path. It would be totally stupid if DPC write the next chapter with that mindset. Not always the Bad Guy gets what they deserve, and DIK MC is not a total bad guy.
If we think like that, Derek is even a bigger DIK than our MC, and I can't think that he is going to have a bad ending. If DPC write this game like oh Chicks, Happy ending, DIKs fucked up ending. He would be the most stupid writer that I would ever see, and I am sure he is not. It is not Disney after all.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
And about Jill. I have -100% interest on her as LI, that doesn't mean I won't be her friend or I won't help and care for her. Because even though I have 0 interest on her she is really nice to our MC. So ofc I got some points with her, I just won't pursue relationship. When we have to choose between her or sage on EP6, if you have to choose, I just go for Sage and that is it. Even though in most of my runs being nice to her but having 0 interest in a relationship, I don't even get to choose. It gives me only Sage option.

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
It is definitely not a Polaroid camera, as the typical white border is missing.

1) But it's also probably Royce's house. On the Jill date, the MC was there. If the mothers know each other, the fathers automatically know each other. Then the dads only introduced Bianca and Jill to each other because the moms were busy buying hot lingerie. :love:

2) Read my post again properly. Nowhere in this thread did I write that Amelia and Lynette are friends.

Where does it say that Lana is Amelia's daughter? Since Lana and Amelia are almost the same age, that's actually biologically unlikely. Ergo, Lana is probably Jill's half-sister. And thus your milkmaid calculation no longer fits. :rolleyes:

I go by your assumption that Jill was 10 years old in retrospect. So Tremolo was already born and about 8 years old. Let's assume that Amelia gave birth to Jill at the age of 19. Then Amelia would have been 21 years old when Lynette gave birth to Tremolo at 19.

The deciding factor in all these births is the fathers. Neil is 6 years older than Lynette. Who knows how much fun Neil had. Maybe he also needed money and donated his sperm? :eek:

But we don't know how old Jill's father is. What if he is 6 years older or much older than Amelia? Has he been married before. Amelia would not be the first stepmother in BaDIK either.:unsure:

3) As for the name Marion, I have thought like you before. However, that was quite a while ago. A holy thread participant pointed out to me that Marion is also a term for a nice older woman in English. In fact, I think it's likely because Karen is a meme term. Maya called Derek that in a cackle from EP8.(y)
True, the photo is not a polaroid, but the camera used may have had a self-timer anyway ;)
I honestly don't remember a line of dialogue in the game that says or hints that Lana and Amelia might be about the same age. Maybe I missed it, and then I'd be curious what scene I can find that detail in, so I'll go review it.
If not, it's likely that DPC will tell us more about the Royces in future episodes, but until proven otherwise I still believe my calculation to be valid.:D
As for Neil I do not pronounce myself, simply because I do not have any element that could make me suppose what you wrote. I could theorize hypothesis based on my imagination (who knows, maybe he went on a humanitarian mission for a few years in Africa to build hospitals, for all we know :cool:) but for what reason? I prefer to rely on what I have seen and read in the game so far...

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Yes, makes sense that a girl like Jill will reject a massive DIK bad boy-player who gets into fights all the time. But the way DPC handled it is lackluster, he can do better.

What I think is... a little quiet scene where Jill & MC talk and Jill says 'hey thanks for coming, I'm sorry but I'm not feeling it you know', and she cries because she likes you but you're not the right one for her because you are too Dik and cheat at the Math tests and now she is hurting your feelings and the least she can do is support you and be your friend and be there for you... and every Dik is sad after being friendzoned but the next day remembers the other 15 girls available and hopes for Riona, Nicole and Sarah to be given LI status and starts to press F5 waiting for chapter 9.

Or maybe press "new game" to start a Quinn/Sage path to play as a True Dik and enjoy the broccoli.

I know some people don't like Jill but I don't agree with most of the criticism, yes the game is not perfect but there are girls for every taste.

Reactions: znar25

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Hey guys,

I have issues playing the game since updating the game to 0.8.2.

I don't know if it comes from memory leak, bad optimization, my computer or whatever, but since I updated, I'll be playing Let's for 10 minutes and then all of a sudden, the game starts lagging really hard in between scenes and it Makes the game literally unplayable after a couple of minutes.

Any ideas for a fix?

Thanks!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hey guys,

I don't know if it comes from memory leak, bad optimization, my computer or whatever, but since I updated, I'll be playing Let's for 10 minutes and then all of a sudden, the game starts lagging really hard in between scenes and it Makes the game literally unplayable after a couple of minutes.

Any ideas for a fix?

Thanks!
Nope :p

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So Interlude is only about Zoey?
Yes
Hey guys,

Any ideas for a fix?

Thanks!
Have you tried on another PC?

• Haha
Reactions: Catlyn
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes