sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
hasn't been my observation from lurking. the majority of this site's egos personalities seem to be 40-60+ year olds arguing about their favourite cartoon teenaged girlfriends. why they can't appreciate fine wine like madame: her advanced age reminds them of the grim spectre of death leering over their shoulders. couldn't guess at the number of posts i've seen from geriatrics lamenting probably not seeing this or that game getting finished before they're dragged under.
So guess they are ageless egos simps :ROFLMAO: Nah... just a couple of them at most... ( like me :LOL: ) the rest is young as fuck :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Johnyboie

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
but the absurdity remains of a Jill so sure that at the end of the third appointment Mc is so safe that she can humiliate Tybalt
i agree, but I do believe royces are ranked higher than the burkes & jill did threaten tybalt. Tybalt might fear her family's wrath or at least that's what jill is thinking when she humiliates tybalt. Future updates will make it clearer.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i agree, but I do believe royces are ranked higher than the burkes & jill did threaten tybalt. Tybalt might fear her family's wrath or at least that's what jill is thinking when she humiliates tybalt.
yes, but this was also true at the beginning of the whole affair, Tybalt was not afraid to deceive her in such a blatant way, why should he have more now? now that he doesn't even have any sentimental hope for her anymore

Reactions: drooopy

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
she never asks MC for his version, never.
She did ask him if what melon boy said about the mansion incident was true or not during the surprise birthday picnic and he admitted to it , taking the fall along with Derek

screenshot0834.png

from a girl with a very strong moral compass, so convinced of what is right or wrong that she decides to go against what Mc had expressly asked her, she becomes a sucker who believes every word of Tybalt
Yes she does have a very strong moral compass but she is also a girl starting to seriously fall for a guy for the first time in her life and for that she was willing to do what it takes to protect him even if it meant having to deal with the demands of a perverted creep , again it was still naive but she did it cause she genuinely cares and for me that puts her in the S tier category in terms of strength of character as a person

the icing on the cake is the picnic in which the grand finale was to declare to Mc that she could no longer see him
I agree with you on this one , her timing for that bomb drop was undoubtedly dumb , she could have done that in a much more calmer environment where both of them could have come up with a better alternative but ofc normal logic doesn't apply at times with DPC's scenarios so we as players gotta make do with what we have lol

as far as Jill knows, what would stop Tybalt now, other than a broken heart, from reporting MC? after being even publicly humiliated
And that's the big question for me as a player heavily focused on this particular arc and this specific pairing , i don't think the creep will go forward with the criminal charges but try and screw around in some other way but as the player i have tried my best to not let him find an opening , heck even some of his juniors are starting be on the MC's side with Gordon and Christian

screenshot1948.png

and with his " protégé " Lucas pretty much hating him too

screenshot1938.png

Also players should keep in mind that there is a RP system for the preps as well just like with the DIKs and Nerds and ofc the ladies , so make sure to keep that in a positive standing with the preps , i am sure that it will come in handy with the whole Tybalt problem in the long run

Side note : i loved what he said here

screenshot1941.png

The melon fucker is the only odd one out in that entire frat , rest seem like normal rich dudes , they tolerate him just for his name

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
:(. Sad but true. And I think we all reached the point where we have to admit, this whole three-way polygamy relationship is just not working. It is not even about the fact that the three of them together does not have many content. But mostly because its not benefits to any of the character .
When MC is alone with either Josy and Maya it is working. But somehow three of them together not. And its also not help that Josy is a foil to Maya, and legit nothing more. She had a brief rise in episode 7, but in this episode not.
and I'm disappointed that Josy dislike the picture wiht the Stripers:LOL:. and Josy should be the wild one not Maya.:ROFLMAO:. anyway, overl Threesome sex is fun, and there are many pairings that still could happen, one way or another. Still Hoping for Josy & Jill. But the actual three way relationship is not working.
and I'm not so confident if there is an escape from that. The only hope is Elena comments during Josy and MC dance, Yeah I do think its love :love:
View attachment 1559306
View attachment 1559308
View attachment 1559309
View attachment 1559311
View attachment 1559312
The polygamy relationship can and will work. At several points in the game you can read the hints that all three want it. The biggest hurdle for the polygamy relationship is how to teach Tommy and how to come out. I think it will start out like Elena and John's relationship, with the difference being that the second girl (Maya in my case) has exclusivity. Not like Elena and John where the second girl changes.(y)

I wonder why Josy didn't want the picture of the MC and the stripper? If you are on your way to a threesome, Josy will only share the MC with Maya and get jealous in the future. It starts with the picture with the strippers. Elena has actually told us everything that will happen from EP9 in terms of relationships. That's why Zoey is going to come. She will, no matter what LI the MC (player) has decided to go with, cause jealousy and strife if the MC doesn't draw a clear line with Zoey.:unsure:

The pictures are great.:love:(y)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I don't think so, and if it happens it would be an absurd antic (so I can't rule it out)

and I don't believe it because it already had minimal credibility as a complaint, but at this point a complaint weeks after the incident are accepted only in Duckburg
There won't be a complaint because there is no proof. The MC's presence at the party is not proof that he set off the sprinklers. DPC would have to write in a post facto security camera, and then that would only be an exoneration of MC.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Jill is indefensible for trying to protect the MC from legal actions being taken against him for doing something which is legally prosecutable ? Let's really think about it , they broke into a private party and not only disrupted the entire program but also did damage to the mansion interiors with that little sprinkler stunt so I really don't understand why users are so pissed at her for that , yes Tybalt did manipulate her into giving to his demands but she did that just to shield the MC and Derek's stupid asses , it may have looked fun but what they did was genuinely dumb , was it naive on her part to simply go with the melon fuckers demands without questioning it , yes , but she did it cause she cares about the MC despite clearly HATING every second of it , idk why that is so hard to understand
I think people don't try to understand the characters not to their liking, that's why the waifu battles happen.

Jill also had problems with bullying, we see that in the Jillybean flashback. She is the kind of good girl who gives it all and thinks that everybody is good (yes, naive but there are many people like that in real life), she is a giver. Because of that, people like her are hurt when the not-that-good people abuse their trust so to avoid that her personal circle is very limited.

The purpose of the whole Tybalt blackmail plot (more like abuse-trust plot) was to show that Jill is a kind, caring good girl that will do anything to protect their own even if it goes against her needs (because she wants Tremolo badly) and also that, if needed, she has the guts to stand up to abusers like Tybalt when it's just too much, so she has learned something and grow up. Tucker (or whatever was the fucker's name) will not cut Jillybean's hair anymore.

That said, the problem I find with Jill is that she is too good to be true. She is designed to be the main of the mains, the poster girl of the game, and sometimes I find her too perfect, even her flaws aren't really flaws.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
yes, but this was also true at the beginning of the whole affair, Tybalt was not afraid to deceive her in such a blatant way, why should he have more now? now that he doesn't even have any sentimental hope for her anymore
i think it's cause jill came off as naive & innocent in the beginning, that's why he was not afraid of her.

After the third date debacle jill turned assertive & aggressive & she warned tybalt to stay away from her friends, this might be enough to intimidate him.

But now that jade & burke Sr also hate the mc, this might embolden tybalt to continue scheming.

This is how i interpret it, maybe i'm wrong & DPC fucked jill's arc up.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
hasn't been my observation from lurking. the majority of this site's egos personalities seem to be 40-60+ year olds arguing about their favourite cartoon teenaged girlfriends. why they can't appreciate fine wine like madame: her advanced age reminds them of the grim spectre of death leering over their shoulders. couldn't guess at the number of posts i've seen from geriatrics lamenting probably not seeing this or that game getting finished before they're dragged under.
because thats what we already have at home, the ones of us who are not lucky enough to have divorced early and before the kids!

Yea tier lists or any kind of ranking is very dangerous here.
It's safer to just love all girls except for Maya :BootyTime:
no! Some have not earned the dick and i refuse to participate in this farse of all women are wonderful and amazing and strong and shit like that some are good some are bad some deserve love others deserve spanking! its this positivity shit that got us into the troubles to begin with sex and blowjobs are not excuses for bad behavior (but its a start to an apology so do not quit yet girls give it your best effort.. or head!)

fucking simps! thats why we can not have nice things because you encourage them to tat up and do drugs and use piercings!

• Sad
Reactions: wakkawalla

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i think it's cause jill came off as naive & innocent in the beginning, that's why he was not afraid of her.

After the third date debacle jill turned assertive & aggressive & she warned tybalt to stay away from her friends, this might be enough to intimidate him.

But now that jade & burke Sr also hate the mc, this might embolden tybalt to continue scheming.

This is how i interpret it, maybe i'm wrong & DPC fucked jill's arc up.
more than anything else I think she understood how everything was a bluff that of Tybalt, of course she understood it in the last minutes of the game ...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The melon fucker is the only odd one out in that entire frat , rest seem like normal rich dudes , they tolerate him just for his name
I disagree with you at this point... if the preps are to become straight males not some fucking brown nosed slugs then they could/would/should stand up when something is outright wrong... yet they didn't do it ( might be fear of his name might be something else... who cares ? ) and this shows that they have the tendency to become like someone with a melon-fetish :LOL:

The rest was cool ! :cool:(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hazeti

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
The purpose of the whole Tybalt blackmail plot (more like abuse-trust plot) was to show that Jill is a kind, caring good girl that will do anything to protect their own even if it goes against her needs (because she wants Tremolo badly)
That may all be true if the MC is on the Jill path, but mine has hardly collected any RP with Jill and has never set the trigger for a relationship start. In this case the blackmail story just doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
That may all be true if the MC is on the Jill path, but mine has hardly collected any RP with Jill and has never set the trigger for a relationship start. In this case the blackmail story just doesn't make any sense.
That's a problem of game design, you know as a Dik you can run to her crossing the city at lightspeed after helping her several times and she will reject you in front of Tybalt and everybody watching, thats the meanest thing any girl in the game does to Tremolo.

Reactions: ename144 and Hazeti

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She did ask him if what melon boy said about the mansion incident was true or not during the surprise birthday picnic and he admitted to it , taking the fall along with Derek

View attachment 1559469

Yes she does have a very strong moral compass but she is also a girl starting to seriously fall for a guy for the first time in her life and for that she was willing to do what it takes to protect him even if it meant having to deal with the demands of a perverted creep , again it was still naive but she did it cause she genuinely cares and for me that puts her in the S tier category in terms of strength of character as a person

I agree with you on this one , her timing for that bomb drop was undoubtedly dumb , she could have done that in a much more calmer environment where both of them could have come up with a better alternative but ofc normal logic doesn't apply at times with DPC's scenarios so we as players gotta make do with what we have lol

And that's the big question for me as a player heavily focused on this particular arc and this specific pairing , i don't think the creep will go forward with the criminal charges but try and screw around in some other way but as the player i have tried my best to not let him find an opening , heck even some of his juniors are starting be on the MC's side with Gordon and Christian

View attachment 1559500

and with his " protégé " Lucas pretty much hating him too

View attachment 1559505

Also players should keep in mind that there is a RP system for the preps as well just like with the DIKs and Nerds and ofc the ladies , so make sure to keep that in a positive standing with the preps , i am sure that it will come in handy with the whole Tybalt problem in the long run

Side note : i loved what he said here

View attachment 1559508

she had to ask him about his version before deciding, otherwise it is useless, as in fact it was. the sentence has already been issued

we cannot use love as justification (which I hate), as it happens anyway, even if the date has established that there is no particular interest between the two

it is a segment that overall has worsened Jill's perception, being the only one dedicated to her I would say a nice failure

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Josy is as exciting as bread without salt. Which one is her narrative arc? Not knowing if she´s or not a lesbian? Not knowing if she prefers Maya or Tremolo? Which one is her personality? She not charismatic, bold and sexy, like Sage, she´s not witty and enigmatic with a dark secret in her past, like Bella or Quinn, she´s not a sexbomb, like Lily or Nicole, she´s not stylish and talented, like Jill... She´s the most realistic character because nothing special happens to her or with her. She´s just a confused teenager, like there are millions in real life. Tremolo has a crush on her because she´s the only girl around him at that moment of his life, that´s all. She´s an NPC with a pretty (for some) 3D model.
JAL You will again bite on granite with such statements. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Subjective. You can't argue about that. The same goes for the perception of personality. What you consider brave, others may call foolhardy or cowardly. :rolleyes:

But you shouldn't twist the facts out of play. Josy knows she's bisexual from the beginning, and so does Maya at the end of EP8. So who does Josy want? At least one of the two, but preferably both. It's very clear in the game. So your questions are intentionally misleading inexperienced thread participants. I don't think that's a good thing.:rolleyes:

Now you are inwardly ranting about my theory, speculation and stories. Don't bother posting about it, I will respond immediately. I write these words, theories, speculations and stories, mostly with it, so that people know that there are partly no facts.:rolleyes:

If you have a bread without salt, put butter on it.:D

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes