sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

I've been working hard on the interlude since the last status update.

I'm close to 80% done with the writing and am currently focusing on creating the art for it.

There will be new GUI designs and one new mini-game for it.

Tomorrow, I'll be taking the day off to celebrate Christmas.

I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas to all who also celebrate, and a Happy Holidays to everyone else!

Thank you for the amazing support you've shown me this year.

As a little Holiday gift, enjoy this preview of the upcoming interlude!

Love

Dr PinkCake
New mini game and GUI... other than that little hard data to try to advance a probable date. For now I insist with February/March.
Great image of Zoey :love:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
New mini game and GUI... other than that little hard data to try to advance a probable date. For now I insist with February/March.
Great image of Zoey :love:
GUI design is not something that takes a lot of time, especially for such a simple engine as renpy. I think he changed the design because of the new save system so that it was easy to switch between the paths of the girls. And as for the mini-game. Then it can be something like a game on the phone, it is will be skateboarding or surfing. Well, it may take some time.

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
Look at the picture. Royce Villa can be seen in the background. Vivian, Miranda and Lynette can be seen. It's not a selfie and I assume it was taken without a self-timer. Without a self-timer because a Derek once wanted a picture with an air jump and Josy said to him that can't succeed. Now there is no air jump here or Lynette has already landed again. Derek once said to Isabella in a cluck (Tremolo Pancake) that what flies up, comes down. :rolleyes:

Who took this picture?:unsure:
I'll leave out the second question.

Was it Amelia, Lana or maybe Isabella. Two are Royce and one has a close relationship with Jill. With that, there are really only two people that come to mind when looking at the photos from Jill's bed box. Isabella and Lana.:unsure:

The thoughts flow again. Isabella and Lana knew each other about 20 years ago. Therefore, it is likely that James also knew Lana and thus the three girls in the picture. :unsure:

Was James having more fun than Neil? Did James and Neil know each other? Were they friends? If so, then it is also possible that Neil knew Isabella. :oops:

Since I didn't play the Jill path, I don't know how the sushi dinner went and what conversations were had. But there are strange parallels. A rich girl (Jill, Lynette) invites a poor boy (Tremolo, Neil) to dinner with her friends.:unsure:
As far as the self timer is concerned, we have no elements to say if it was used or not, simply because we don't know what kind of camera was used.
Assuming the self-timer was not used, who took the picture? Do you say Amelia, Lana or Isabella?

That it was Amelia I consider very unlikely and for two reasons:

1) As I've already written, the house in the background I think was the house Lynette lived in before she moved, and according to Bianca's account during dinner, it was her father and Jill's father who introduced their two families. So Miranda and Amelia didn't know each other before.

2) We know that Amelia had two daughters and we know that Jill is enrolled in her third year at B&R. So she is at least two years older than MC.
How many years difference is there between Jill and Lana? I say no less than 8, but it wouldn't be incorrect to assume 10.
So between Lana and MC there is a 12 year difference, which means between Amelia and Lynette the age difference is at least the same, unless Amelia gave birth to Lana when she was 8 (LOL).
Assuming then that Lynette, Miranda and Vivian were about the same age, I find it hard to think that Amelia, who was at least 12 years older than Lynette was in their group of friends, unless Vivian is Amelia's sister, but we don't know that yet...

So who took the picture? Lana? I would say no, because of what I wrote sub 1)
Isabella? It could be a possibility but at the moment there is no concrete evidence to prove it.
The only name I can think of at the moment is Marion, who Lynette mentions on the first page of her journal. We still don't know who Marion is, maybe her sister, but I think if her name was included by DPC it wasn't by chance...

Reactions: wittnotyoyo

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
МС Сhick definitely knows something about Quinn's business, but doesn't say anything. He once told Maya not to trust Quinn as she uses girls. Moreover, it is very strange that he did not dissuade Josie from joining the HOTs knowing about it. Because there's a potentially unpleasant situation there even for Chick. He knows something about HOTs and the restaurant, but he doesn't even tell Josie and Maya about it.
I have never accepted Quinn´s offer, so I don´t know if "client Tremolo" has the choice to say something to Maya. "Non client DIK Tremolo" has that choice too.

Yes, that´s what I find weird. I understand that "client Tremolo" don´t talk because he´s ashamed or he wants to continue being a client. But I don´t get why "non client Tremolo" don´t talk clearly with Maya, Josy and Sage, or even confronts Quinn about it. DPC should have included a couple of lines of text with "non client Tremolo" saying for himself something like "I´m not sure if Quinn is talking seriously about this "restaurant"..." or something like that.

Reactions: ename144

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

I'm close to 80% done with the writing and am currently focusing on creating the art for it.

I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas to all who also celebrate, and a Happy Holidays to everyone else!

Love

Dr PinkCake
My heart will explode

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Love

Dr PinkCake
a new game... my heart explodes with joy

It was the one I was waiting for the most
:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: J.A.L.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
МС Сhick definitely knows something about Quinn's business, but doesn't say anything.
No really the MC don't know anything

When you give Camila a drink on EP 7

She invites you to her room
screenshot0245.png screenshot0246.png screenshot0247.png
Then she tells you this screenshot0248.png
The MC replied that why would he tell her? (Quinn)

And she just answered like this screenshot0249.png
Then Riona enters the room and of course if you want to have a threesome with her Riona talks to Camila in a low voice and says this to Camila screenshot0250.png screenshot0251.png screenshot0252.png screenshot0253.png screenshot0254.png
With Riona the dialogue does not change, it is the same only that neither of them charge the MC for fucking, they both do it for "free" they only want to fuck with him
screenshot0261.png
Melanie and Sarah if it is necessary to accept Quinn's offer but with Riona and Camila it is not

I feel like the two of them are the most likely to leave Quinn.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
While thinking about the Interlude and how I'm expecting to get to know better that adorable creature Zoey, a thought occurred to me.

I thought it would be pretty entertaining if Zoey was recapping her relationship with the MC in an almost identical way to how the MC laid it out to Bella, except her perception of their relationship was totally different.

So, the following is my take on it. Surely this is the longest post I've ever done, and there's a bunch pictures, so I grouped them into something more easily manageable.

1.jpg
1.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
No really the MC don't know anything

When you give Camila a drink on EP 7

She invites you to her room
View attachment 1558996 View attachment 1558997 View attachment 1558998
Then she tells you this View attachment 1558999
The MC replied that why would he tell her? (Quinn)

And she just answered like this View attachment 1559001
Then Riona enters the room and of course if you want to have a threesome with her Riona talks to Camila in a low voice and says this to Camila View attachment 1559003 View attachment 1559004 View attachment 1559005 View attachment 1559007 View attachment 1559008
With Riona the dialogue does not change, it is the same only that neither of them charge the MC for fucking, they both do it for "free" they only want to fuck with him
View attachment 1559009
Melanie and Sarah if it is necessary to accept Quinn's offer but with Riona and Camila it is not

I feel like the two of them are the most likely to leave Quinn.
And isn't Camilla blocked if you don't fuck her at a prep party? If I'm not mistaken, Camilla and Riona are unavailable if there are no lewd scenes in the first episode.
Someone else is less excited about this "interlude" every "Status Update"? :cautious:
And now spending time in another stupid minigame :cautious::cautious:

I want Chapter 9!!!! :ROFLMAO::LOL:
I'm probably too optimistic, but he's already written 80% of the script and code. I expect a release in January.

Reactions: J.A.L.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
While thinking about the Interlude and how I'm expecting to get to know better that adorable creature Zoey, a thought occurred to me.

I thought it would be pretty entertaining if Zoey was recapping her relationship with the MC in an almost identical way to how the MC laid it out to Bella, except her perception of their relationship was totally different.

So, the following is my take on it. Surely this is the longest post I've ever done, and there's a bunch pictures, so I grouped them into something more easily manageable.

View attachment 1558924
View attachment 1558925

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:how much I hate the poor MC... and just because he crushes them all...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

View attachment 1558924
View attachment 1558925

Not bad... I think it's pretty close to " reality " ;) (y)

Reactions: OFT
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes