sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
that is purely wrong!

there is no sister only older flatmate and younger innocent flatmate!
if you want netorare you have the landlord and landlady!
if you´re into kinky shit you also have the landlord sister and landlady mother!
if you are really into crazy shit like bestiality you have Madame Rose!

you should learn to spell!
The " titles " are replaceable... :LOL: It's just the " mechanics " :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

logininnow

May 20, 2017
Because there is none... where you at there is only a couple of things to do check your desk ( maybe study :LOL: ) check Derek on the couch for hint have a talk with Jamie about having a plant for yourself... maybe some texts on phone... and finish this scene with talking to Luis ( where the bed is by the windows )

What the other dude talks about comes later and will have indeed the fast travel function in the lower right corner just hover the mouse there like for instance with the phone or music select...
Yeah, I just don't know what went wrong. I checked everyone for text/call just in case. I don't want to study any further. I don't want to disturb Luis working. Derek's been here a 3rd time, idk what I broke. I'll try from an old save or something instead

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
what do you expect from the next chapter?

which LI's plot or which subplot (Vinnie and the drug rings for example, the pregnancy..) do you think will develop more?

I think Jill, in the end she's at a zero point in the story, the blackmail is behind her, and the family issue has been mentioned.

also Bella is completely unloaded, in theory she should face the problem of the internal regulation of the college about teacher-student relationships, but it seems to me difficult that it could hide some surprises (or at least irrelevant to the fact that she is married...). of course there will be the confrontation with Jill, but there are an optional parts of the story

for Maya and Josy I'm pretty sure it will be a waiting chapter, it's hard for them to come out from the meeting with Burke with any real news, but if it goes differently (either positive or negative) they too are candidates for an important role in the chapter

also for Sage i don't see big things in the immediate horizon, the Jade bomb might explode, but that's an optional event too

Currently, the only prediction of mine in which I have any confidence is that after finally partaking in Quintessential's dining services, Tybalt refocuses his obsession, and after some slight adjustments, renames his favorite companion to Melon-ie.

1640841497685.png

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Currently, the only prediction of mine in which I have any confidence is that after finally partaking in Quintessential's dining services, Tybalt refocuses his obsession, and after some slight adjustments, renames his favorite companion to Melon-ie.

View attachment 1570295
With such solid evidence, I might have to start calling you Rock Doctor. ;)

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
and what is your guys rank amongs the 5 LI?
mine is:
1) Sage
2) Bella
3) Jill
4) Josy
5) Maya

I put josy and maya at last cause i kind of wanted a solo of them, im not complaining about having a three way relationship with them but yeah and i put maya at last cause i prefer josy over her just because josy is the first girl we interact after the jill intro when we first played the game haha.
I wish these were L1s
1) wendy
2)minnie
3)Linda

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
This decision to commit to a girl may have been made by some players in EP4. On the Derek route, Derek asks the MC directly if he wants a relationship or if he is a relationship type.:unsure:

I think so that decision depends on the Rusty factor.:unsure:
They just had a talk... Is not like you had already your final choice...

AkaSharkie

Oct 5, 2019
What can i say, awesome update omg. Picked Sage as usual but the twist at the end, somehow saw it coming and the path im been going gonna bite my ass soon hahaha. damn cant wait for season 3

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
always look on the bright side guys. by the time it is finished, not only you would have forgotten a lot of what happened at the start, but you will be a different person and will get new experience by replaying it.
I always find it hard to see anything positive in the flow of time...

I tend to make a new run every new chapter to review a bit 'all the story, at least the general one, but it's never like "the first time".

Let's say that the more story, the more evolution of the characters there is in a chapter and the more I'm happy, instead it often seems that you have to wait, that it is never the right time.
the story of BADIK seems to me to be hostage to the distribution of the twists and turns.

fortunately in the last chapter both Bella and Jill have been freed from the burden of "their first time", and especially the second one can finally have a normal development, while the first one is finally in the position to face her elephants in the room

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I always find it hard to see anything positive in the flow of time...

I tend to make a new run every new chapter to review a bit 'all the story, at least the general one, but it's never like "the first time".

Let's say that the more story, the more evolution of the characters there is in a chapter and the more I'm happy, instead it often seems that you have to wait, that it is never the right time.
the story of BADIK seems to me to be hostage to the distribution of the twists and turns.

fortunately in the last chapter both Bella and Jill have been freed from the burden of "their first time", and especially the second one can finally have a normal development, while the first one is finally in the position to face her elephants in the room
The bit about the replays not feeling like "the first time", I agree 100%.

Playing this game for the first time (for me it was episodes 1 to 5 straight) was a great experience.

Replaying it again is still fun, but considering that we've dissected everything to atomic proportions, it's rare to find any new nuggets of gold to make the subsequent playthrough special (until we reach the new content of course).

But I don't get the bit about "the story of BADIK seems to me to be hostage to the distribution of the twists and turns".

Every story is hostage to itself. No story is complete until it is complete. We don't want the final scene, the one that wraps everything up, to be presented midway through the story.

You could ask for each episode to be encapsulated within itself and each new story arc begins and ends before the next episode comes out (given the extensive wait between episodes, that isn't an unreasonable request), but then what would there be to look forward to in the next episode?

I reckon it's the long list of questions that we have, and situations awaiting resolution, that keep us here chatting away all the time.

That said, each person has their saturation point, the point where you can't wait any longer for one issue or another to be resolved, and it could begin to detract from the enjoyment of the game.

For me, I'd like to see Maya's issues with her dad resolved soon, but I don't enjoy the game any less because of it.

Considering we all probably have very little control over the final outcomes of this game (other than who the mc fucks and who he'll possible end up with), so when it comes to the drama, just sit back and enjoy the ride.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Playing this game for the first time (for me it was episodes 1 to 5 straight) was a great experience.

Replaying it again is still fun, but considering that we've dissected everything to atomic proportions, it's rare to find any new nuggets of gold to make the subsequent playthrough special (until we reach the new content of course).

But I don't get the bit about "the story of BADIK seems to me to be hostage to the distribution of the twists and turns".

Every story is hostage to itself. No story is complete until it is complete. We don't want the final scene, the one that wraps everything up, to be presented midway through the story.

You could ask for each episode to be encapsulated within itself and each new story arc begins and ends before the next episode comes out (given the extensive wait between episodes, that isn't an unreasonable request), but then what would there be to look forward to in the next episode?

I reckon it's the long list of questions that we have, and situations awaiting resolution, that keep us here chatting away all the time.

That said, each person has their saturation point, the point where you can't wait any longer for one issue or another to be resolved, and it could begin to detract from the enjoyment of the game.

For me, I'd like to see Maya's issues with her dad resolved soon, but I don't enjoy the game any less because of it.

Considering we all probably have very little control over the final outcomes of this game (other than who the mc fucks and who he'll possible end up with), so when it comes to the drama, just sit back and enjoy the ride.
it is not a question of control, but of the fact that having so many plots, even if we limit ourselves to the 5 LIs, some events, some discoveries are distributed over the whole story following neither logic nor the evolution of the relationships.

I make an example on all: Bella's husband, there's no sensible reason why he's still completely a mystery, the fact that at their first dinner Bella and MC only talk about the problem that a relationship between a teacher and a student could bring, and not between a married woman and a boy is simply a huge WTF.
If one day Patrick reappears I won't be shocked, I'll just be bored by the fact that for 4 years they pretended nothing happened.

luckily some births ended (Maya's loan explanation, Sage's family), but the labor was endless

I'm not referring to the thousands of little mysteries scattered in the story, which I honestly don't care about in general (and I think DPC cares about them too and I think he just forgot about some of them), they serve to move things and they do their job. if MC is Bianca's third cousin or neighbour it's not a problem that keeps me awake at night. if Melanie intervened in Chad's story because she's his sister, his ex, his neighbor or his mother... well, we'll see.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
just a reminder
there is only one path

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While this sounds like a complete soap opera approach, it would be cool writing if MC tells Quinn he is sorry for pushing all the touchy / feely stuff and is just thankful that Quinn even considers enjoying MCs company by hanging out. That he enjoys Quinn just as is. Even if he told her by text.
Calling MC "Babe" is huge progress for Quinn. This could be a very long-game approach but eventually she would wake up one day and realize she really needs MC.
Quinn has all the characteristics of coming from an abused home. What happened to her must be horrific. So much so that she feels no one is worth any kind of love.
It may sound like, as Quinn would say, "the white knight pussy" approach to be concerned about her as a human being, but it appears she is severely broken and sees her history as being a survivor and: trust no one.
I still think DPC has some great writing and story telling skills. Those looks Quinn gives MC in private in EP7 are very heart-warming and real: that is huge for Quinn.
She has done some awful things. But I don't want to see her crash and burn. It may sound corny, but a redemption path and real romance would be very sweet and make even the most hard-boiled viewers have a tear in the eye.
From a story-telling point of view, I think it could be worth it.
The teasing she gets from various HOTs on Rooster for liking MC by teasing him is fun in that it lets the viewer know, Quinn does like MC.
It would be great if the next update had a database change to allow from a certain point, Quinn to be a real LI. Just as if you introduced a new character in the database.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
What I´m worried about is too many Lis. Updates are bigger than the ones of other games (also they take way longer to be made, of course), but there are only a limited amount of scenes for every Li. It happens with other games that an update is not about the Li that you like, and it feels like a wasted update. When you have been waiting 6 or more months for that update, if that happens, the disappointment can be huge.

Now Zoey, a new Li... If it happens you like Zoey, great. If you don´t... It´s less scenes and contents for other characters that you like more. Look at the poll I have made. More that 2/3 of the people would like to get rid of one of the main Lis (Maya is the less popular, what a surprise). Only 29% is OK with all the Lis. It´s again a dev biting more that he can chew. Too many characters, too many plotlines, longer time between updates and less contents for every character.
I agree, DPC by creating too many good characters people are very divided which is good, but like you said waiting 6 months to see only (for example) Maya progress is not nice.
But at the same time, because of DPC created interesting characters I want to se them more, like Quinn, Rio etc.

About Zoey, I personally don't care that much about her, but I know that first 2 episodes will be heavily focused on her, more drama etc.
I think the best possible way is to don't play and wait for full season to come out :LOL:
But I know it's impossible it would take to much time to wait.

Reactions: DavDR

kyrlian

May 26, 2017

That said, each person has their saturation point, the point where you can't wait any longer for one issue or another to be resolved, and it could begin to detract from the enjoyment of the game
I forgot about the game after chapter 3 and binge playing chapters 1-8 was amazing. More so because chapters 6&7 are the best.

I think is more enjoyable this way.

Also, your perspective on things changes a lot. Maya was my favourite and didn't like Jill, Quinn and Sage, now is the opposite for me.

Reactions: shazba and TajaRrR
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes