Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
so i just finished episode 8 (lol not very important info for you guys) and is it safe to assume that there will be only 2-4 episodes left until the ending? cause dpc made you pick ur LI so yeah, can someone give me their thoughts about this or are there already announcements on how many episodes will there be in the next season. Also i so wish to have a scene with sally in the next season cause the rewards of her is a tease hahaha
it is supposed to be 16 episodes. You only played 8 so far.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
and what is your guys rank amongs the 5 LI?
mine is:
1) Sage
2) Bella
3) Jill
4) Josy
5) Maya

I put josy and maya at last cause i kind of wanted a solo of them, im not complaining about having a three way relationship with them but yeah and i put maya at last cause i prefer josy over her just because josy is the first girl we interact after the jill intro when we first played the game haha.
1) Quinn
2) Sage
3) Fuck enormeous boobs and asses
4) Fuck Jill
5) Fuck Josy
6) Die Maya, I can still hear you crying, bitch.

That is my list :D.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
ep3_office_chad4b.jpg
Have you noticed that Jade treats Chad badly? When Steven defends him as his daughterr's boyfriend, Jade on the contrary wants him to be punished. If you recall Sage's words that her mother told her that Chad is gay..

.How did Jade even know about this? The only explanation is that MC is not the first person Jade has molested. Maybe Chad was the first one she started molesting and it wasn't a problem for her.
But Chad reacted to this not as a guy, but as a gay. He wasn't staring at her like MC. Then maybe Jade will continue to fuck with MC behind her daughter's back.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 1570608
Have you noticed that Jade treats Chad badly? When Steven defends him as his daughterr's boyfriend, Jade on the contrary wants him to be punished. If you recall Sage's words that her mother told her that Chad is gay..

.How did Jade even know about this? The only explanation is that MC is not the first person Jade has molested. Maybe Chad was the first one she started molesting and it wasn't a problem for her.
But Chad reacted to this not as a guy, but as a gay. He wasn't staring at her like MC. Then maybe Jade will continue to fuck with MC behind her daughter's back.
the relationship between Sage and her parents is not very clear.

but Sage is clearly not in a happy relationship, it's normal that her mother doesn't see her partner well... probably Jade doesn't know about the 2 years without sex, nor about Troy, but that Chad's effect on Sage is not positive she could have easily understood it

Reactions: n0cn1l and DavDR

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
View attachment 1570608

I bet that even Chad is not the first one who Jade wanted to have fun with.
She is too open and cheeky with teasing mc during this meeting or lectures.
She definitely did this before a lot of times, but I doubt that her previous attempts ended with what she wanted.
I think that mc is first one who went all the way with her.
That's why she is pissed when MC ended this relationship because she finally got what she wanted but suddenly it ended and she wasn't in charge of that and felt rejected.
I would even say that Jacob was one of her targets.
The way he immediately used DIK's code when you showed them sex tape could be the reason.
Yea he could use it to protect mc and all of DIK's form troubles in future, but maybe he know what Jade is capable of because he was on receiving end of it before.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I remember when the MC's birthday approached and many users planned with which the girls would go to the MC's house to celebrate his birthday and in the end only 3 girls celebrated the MC's birthday, one sent him a text message and the other was almost dying from Covid and the rest just congratulated him on Derek's post

Now several plan thanksgiving day, I hope DPC will please them this time :ROFLMAO:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
The way he immediately used DIK's code when you showed them sex tape could be the reason.
Yea he could use it to protect mc and all of DIK's form troubles in future, but maybe he know what Jade is capable of because he was on receiving end of it before.
you mean a god fearing in well standing married with kids 40+ year old trying to rape a young black boy? holy molly, where do you kids nowadays get your ideas from, that is totally bonkers!

Are you mental ?...It's Jill.
DO NOT KINK SHAME!

Reactions: Ahx

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Guys, about the Lynette's journal thing... Anyone more thinking about it like a bind to one aunt, or cousin, or maybe a sister joining in story?
No incest in DPC's games. Family is there to add drama so maybe Lynette and the death of Jill's sister are related somewhat.

If you want a more Disneyesque plotline Jill's parents reject Tremolo because he is poor and thus undeserving of Jill but later they discover he is the son of the "black sheep" of the Royce's best friends (like Jill's sister is the "black sheep" of the Royce family) and even Amelia was Lynette's friend and that helps both families to finally accept them and bring the much needed peace of mind so everybody ends up being happy and riding horses to the sunset with beautiful piano music playing in the background.

wait, are you saying its
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then why was Sarah and that girl (cant remember her name) acting weirdly?
They are intimate friends with Chad so they are protecting his secret.

We don't know what is happening, maybe Melanie is Troy's sister, maybe the panties Sage found were theirs and they feel responsible for the situation. Some things are unknown.

Reactions: clayjar
Sep 9, 2021
View attachment 1570608

I bet that even Chad is not the first one who Jade wanted to have fun with.
She is too open and cheeky with teasing mc during this meeting or lectures.
She definitely did this before a lot of times, but I doubt that her previous attempts ended with what she wanted.
I think that mc is first one who went all the way with her.
That's why she is pissed when MC ended this relationship because she finally got what she wanted but suddenly it ended and she wasn't in charge of that and felt rejected.
I would even say that Jacob was one of her targets.
strongly disagree ! : Read the Jade internal conversation with herself in the cafe where mc, jade and cathy and not to mention the very first dialogue in jade mind when she first time touch mc bum.

the relationship between Sage and her parents is not very clear.

but Sage is clearly not in a happy relationship, it's normal that her mother doesn't see her partner well... probably Jade doesn't know about the 2 years without sex, nor about Troy, but that Chad's effect on Sage is not positive she could have easily understood it
Sage situation with her parents is collateral damage because of her parents in fights !

1) Quinn
2) Sage
3) Fuck enormeous boobs and asses
4) Fuck Jill
5) Fuck Josy
6) Die Maya, I can still hear you crying, bitch.

That is my list :D.
I love quinn too !

I am not on Jill's path, I have no interest over her other than friendship. I would never abandon a sick friend who asked for help to go on a date with a girl. I am not a f... DIK (as ironic is it may sound :D)
Friend in need, is friend indeed !

Last edited:
Reactions: Olsens.M and shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sage situation with her parents is collateral damage because of her parents in fights !
this could be the case.

but the situation remains unclear, in the sixth chapter Sage tells us that she is not used to opening up in her family, and that even her mother would react badly if she told her about her personal problems.

then in the eighth chapter the problem shifts, it's Sage who doesn't want to show weakness to her parents, because she's grateful to them for saving her and she doesn't want them to solve her problems.

in both cases no mention of relationship problems, but this means little

the two positions may even intertwine (badly) but it remains an unclear situation

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
View attachment 1570608

I don't think so, I see this more as Jade having a women's intuition or gay radar than anything else. IIRC Jade also said to MC that she never did anything with a student before she only fantasized about it.

Sep 9, 2021
this could be the case.

but the situation remains unclear, in the sixth chapter Sage tells us that she is not used to opening up in her family, and that even her mother would react badly if she told her about her personal problems.

then in the eighth chapter the problem shifts, it's Sage who doesn't want to show weakness to her parents, because she's grateful to them for saving her and she doesn't want them to solve her problems.

in both cases no mention of relationship problems, but this means little

the two positions may even intertwine (badly) but it remains an unclear situation
hmm . . . I also agree with your pov but I also think the matter is might be what i mentioned. I mean yeah she is grateful and because she is adopted but because parents in fights, cost is never clear so she build up a coping mechanism to fight all build up :cautious::LOL:.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes