godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Yeah like the 30th... :ROFLMAO:

In what sorta Gulag were you where they " serve " you Goulash ?! :oops::eek::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Freddy's Bar.

It was once a place of great fun, now, it's not.

This new custom render boys, so delicious, I can't wait til Quinn adds Sally to the restaurant menu.

Get some real spank scenes.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
dalli_x if you meant Главное управление исправительно-трудовых лагерей I think your memory plays a little trick on you and you were having Borsch not Goulash ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
:p

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Because you just need to help Sage when she desperately need you, just that simple action to just ruin your path with Jill even if your not romantically involve with Sage.
May i remind you that the MC is a kind of a good mate, that want to help those in needs as he's doing troughout the game and not helping Sage in time of need, in my advice, would've went again the basic caracter of the MC, which is one of a helping hand when ever he can.
ahh so if you choose help sage when she is sick, you lose jil? well well , then im not gonna be with jil never xD i dont even feel like replaying teh game to do another paths if you know what i mean

enjoy bro you can enjoy both girls in different play routes, not for me tho, i can t abandon sage never:whistle:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
ahh so if you choose help sage when she is sick, you lose jil? well well , then im not gonna be with jil never xD i dont even feel like replaying teh game to do another paths if you know what i mean

enjoy bro you can enjoy both girls in different play routes, not for me tho, i can t abandon sage never:whistle:
I use to love Sage but now I'm like, how can I dump all these girls for Sage, I can't do it, I can't break Quinn's heart, and Riona, Lily, Nicole, Camila, Jade, they all need the MC, and the MC needs them.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I use to love Sage but now I'm like, how can I dump all these girls for Sage, I can't do it, I can't break Quinn's heart, and Riona, Lily, Nicole, Camila, Jade, they all need the MC, and the MC needs them.
for me all that girls mean nothing for real , well not nothing, i would say taht they are there to fill the empty spaces when sage is not in the screen , nothing more

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
hahahaha you meant that?? that was lovely, i loved her more after that JOKE...JOKE <.<
yeah sure it was a joke and not a proposition? cause... yeah... know, she is pretty fucked up emotionally to just love being abused and then feel the need to pay you back! you saw hoe trashed Chad was when he pissed her off!

She does NOT love being abused, dont you dare say that again or you will perish, she is just naughty

she loved chad and because she can't say how she feels cause her fucking family of asses she express it that way, just that, she isn't fucked up emotionally, she just don't know how to express those feelings when surpass her , bastard :( she is the best
yeahh i guess it could be that! But no, you are just rationalizing your simping!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: hiddink

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
yeah sure it was a joke and not a proposition? cause... yeah... know, she is pretty fucked up emotionally to just love being abused and then feel the need to pay you back! you saw hoe trashed Chad was when he pissed her off!
She does NOT love being abused, dont you dare say that again or you will perish, she is just naughty

she loved chad and because she can't say how she feels cause her fucking family of asses she express it that way, just that, she isn't fucked up emotionally, she just don't know how to express those feelings when surpass her , bastard :( she is the best

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
dalli_x if you meant Главное управление исправительно-трудовых лагерей I think your memory plays a little trick on you and you were having Borsch not Goulash ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
:p
There was always only goulash. Paprika goulash, sauerkraut goulash, mushroom goulash, etc.:D:p
Wait..
You guys were getting fed?

Soup even?.
This world is such as harsh place.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Wait..
You guys were getting fed?

Soup even?.
This world is such as harsh place.
To tell you the truth to get every day ( every meal ) the same shit will drive one mad in the long run... in the short run too :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: Borsch is really a soup but Goulash ( the original one ) is in fact something else... just recommend it to anyone if they have a chance for it don't hesitate give it a try... you won't regret it ! ;):D Nowadays there are tons of variants that can't even live up to this name... :p Still if you would only eat that it would drive you insane sooner or later :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes