Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
That's Heather, you need to be on the Get Rid of Alphas route, so you can actually have a conversation with her.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
You know... Maya is just a postmodern cliché. The poor lesbian character in distress because of his, even bigger cliché in western countries in 2022, religious father. That character is actually a drama queen and a attention whore.

And obviously Maya has been dishonest with MC feelings, twice. First, used him to be accepted into the HOTs because that stupidity of "free tuition". She must be really stupid to believe that "free tuition" is a thing.
Go look up "scholarship" in the dictionary. Maya is not the stupid one here.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
You know... Maya is just a postmodern cliché. The poor lesbian character in distress because of his, even bigger cliché in western countries in 2022, religious father. That character is actually a drama queen and a attention whore.

And obviously Maya has been dishonest with MC feelings, twice. First, used him to be accepted into the HOTs because that stupidity of "free tuition". She must be really stupid to believe that "free tuition" is a thing. Then, emotionally blackmailed him to be forgiven. And after that she emotionally manipulated again to pass the "hell week" and never said to him that she was into a relationship. It´s a really low character. At the level of Tybald, but better 3D model. That´s why people like her. Because the 3D model is pretty, even if the character is disgusting. :ROFLMAO::LOL:
None of this is how any of that read to me. I never felt 'used', I helped because I wanted to. At no point, anywhere, did I feel like I was being led on - I knew she wasn't into a relationship with me until that changed in game. If anything, a lot of the stuff for the HOTs felt like me taking advantage of her, since I was getting some pretty nice thrills and she wasn't entirely into it. Also, while emotionally she was still attached to Josy, they didn't really have a relationship at the time.

As for her being a lesbian character - she might have thought that she was in the beginning of the game, but it's pretty obvious she's bisexual. Lesbians can't be 'turned' after all.

You feel differently about the character from me, and that's cool. Obviously both of us read the context of various events differently. To each their own. For me, Josy+Maya is as close as I'm likely to get to a harem in this game, and I like both girls. I like the way all three of them support each other. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Go look up "scholarship" in the dictionary. Maya is not the stupid one here.
None of this is how any of that read to me. I never felt 'used', I helped because I wanted to. At no point, anywhere, did I feel like I was being led on - I knew she wasn't into a relationship with me until that changed in game. If anything, a lot of the stuff for the HOTs felt like me taking advantage of her, since I was getting some pretty nice thrills and she wasn't entirely into it. Also, while emotionally she was still attached to Josy, they didn't really have a relationship at the time.

As for her being a lesbian character - she might have thought that she was in the beginning of the game, but it's pretty obvious she's bisexual. Lesbians can't be 'turned' after all.

You feel differently about the character from me, and that's cool. Obviously both of us read the context of various events differently. To each their own. For me, Josy+Maya is as close as I'm likely to get to a harem in this game, and I like both girls. I like the way all three of them support each other. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Don’t feed the troll.

D8509F62-649D-46DC-832B-F7B47CC3FAFC.jpeg

Credit: lockhear

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Having to choose is definitely the worst part of this game. That being said, it's not so terrible I don't enjoy the game. I am a little extra sorry that you get locked out of some girls earlier than others, so I can't have a single save line up to having to make the choice, save there, then play each route.

That being said, the game is a ton of fun, and most of the girls are amazing. For my first playthrough I'm going with the Josy/Maya path because as amazing as all the girls are, none of them can compete with two also awesome girls. I know some people are miffed about the way Josy and Maya weren't entirely open with the MC, and because of that, this route isn't their number one, and that's cool for them - but I understood why they acted the way they did, and never really felt they'd been dishonest about their feelings for the MC, and there wasn't any cheating or anything, so I could move past it.

Maybe when the game is done I'll be interested in playing the other paths, but it feels like for many of them I'd almost have to start over at the very beginning, and that's daunting.
Well you don't really have to restart for different path. Its depend on what you want to achieve.?!
With a Neutral playthrough, you can pretty much chase all of the Main Girl and only make the final decision at the end of episode 8.
whether if its makes sense or not is a different story. For Me it does not felt right to choose Jill over Josy, after everything I did with Josy.

The problem is the affinity system, that is a little bit messing the thing if you also aim for a specific affinity. apparently even if you end up with only one Chick slice, you still end up as neutral:rolleyes:
BeingADIK 2022-01-04 21-08-52-18.png

Reactions: dav3knight

NBKF

Apr 27, 2020

And obviously Maya has been dishonest with MC feelings, twice. First, used him to be accepted into the HOTs because that stupidity of "free tuition". She must be really stupid to believe that "free tuition" is a thing. Then, emotionally blackmailed him to be forgiven. And after that she emotionally manipulated again to pass the "hell week" and never said to him that she was into a relationship. It´s a really low character. At the level of Tybald, but better 3D model. That´s why people like her. Because the 3D model is pretty, even if the character is disgusting. :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Maya seems to live rent free in your head my dude. Take a break :KEK: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes