Popup34

Jun 22, 2021
Hey sorry if this was asked before but I'm an android user and when ever I open the game up it just crashes or it brings me to the main menu and then crashes can anyone help?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hey sorry if this was asked before but I'm an android user and when ever I open the game up it just crashes or it brings me to the main menu and then crashes can anyone help?
Best and honest advice... forget android ! :p And I don't mean that for BADIK but for all games in general... until phones don't get much more evolved there will always be trouble with them ! ;)

Danny LaRusso dressed as a shower...
Can't blame him... at least it's absolutely original ! :D If I remember correctly his counterpart Cobra Kai pupil was dressed as a skeleton ( in pajamas :KEK: ) sooo... yeah ! :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Best and honest advice... forget android ! :p And I don't mean that for BADIK but for all games in general... until phones don't get much more evolved there will always be trouble with them ! ;)

Can't blame him... at least it's absolutely original ! :D If I remember correctly his counterpart Cobra Kai pupil was dressed as a skeleton ( in pajamas :KEK: ) sooo... yeah ! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah they were all boner-men :ROFLMAO:

1641419805359.png

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

mindern

Jul 7, 2017

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Having to choose is definitely the worst part of this game. That being said, it's not so terrible I don't enjoy the game. I am a little extra sorry that you get locked out of some girls earlier than others, so I can't have a single save line up to having to make the choice, save there, then play each route.

That being said, the game is a ton of fun, and most of the girls are amazing. For my first playthrough I'm going with the Josy/Maya path because as amazing as all the girls are, none of them can compete with two also awesome girls. I know some people are miffed about the way Josy and Maya weren't entirely open with the MC, and because of that, this route isn't their number one, and that's cool for them - but I understood why they acted the way they did, and never really felt they'd been dishonest about their feelings for the MC, and there wasn't any cheating or anything, so I could move past it.

Maybe when the game is done I'll be interested in playing the other paths, but it feels like for many of them I'd almost have to start over at the very beginning, and that's daunting.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Having to choose is definitely the worst part of this game. That being said, it's not so terrible I don't enjoy the game. I am a little extra sorry that you get locked out of some girls earlier than others, so I can't have a single save line up to having to make the choice, save there, then play each route.

That being said, the game is a ton of fun, and most of the girls are amazing. For my first playthrough I'm going with the Josy/Maya path because as amazing as all the girls are, none of them can compete with two also awesome girls. I know some people are miffed about the way Josy and Maya weren't entirely open with the MC, and because of that, this route isn't their number one, and that's cool for them - but I understood why they acted the way they did, and never really felt they'd been dishonest about their feelings for the MC, and there wasn't any cheating or anything, so I could move past it.

Maybe when the game is done I'll be interested in playing the other paths, but it feels like for many of them I'd almost have to start over at the very beginning, and that's daunting.
In my first ever run in this game (little less than two years ago) right after playing Acting Lessons, I went immediately to Josy, but when the 1-on-1 became an MFF, I was like, nope, not me, because I knew it was going to lead to trouble and extra drama I didn't want.

Next run, and every run after that, has been Jill.

Josy is cute, very cute, Maya was never my type and she just irritates the hell out of me with all the whining about this and that. Here's a quarter lady, call someone who cares. Maya's always been in my bottom tier when it comes to interesting girls in this game.

I had to start over just a few weeks ago just to get the S3 save ready to go, it wasn't easy, took about several days to do, and you're right, it's very daunting, sometimes tedious, especially the tests & the mansion.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes