Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Let's get back on topic: Quinn is best girl and Maya will become her best cum slut money making machine.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I hope your ready for the riot.
And as for the best waifu it's obviously Jill :p
Someone needs to fill my empty eye sockets so I can see this properly, I’m in disbelief.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
She is like an Angel here :) she could have kept walking by but she stopped like any good person would I believe if she was evil she would have just walked off and laughed about it but yeah so far that makes her one of the better girls
View attachment 364291
....what?
What kind of sick joke is this??? Stop...you’re weirding me out.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Not at all, I haven't not liked her my only fault with her is the company that she keeps with Tybalt but that tells me something else about Jill she is a sweet caring girl that would never think anything bad of a creep like that well until she finds out of course :LOL:

View attachment 364327
Glad to see you understand the situation, this is why you’re my best friend. (But not Mytez never him :cautious:).

mgill0600

Nov 16, 2017
Damn! Just played through this game, holy shit! Easily one of my top games, the dialogue, the humour, the relationships. Hell even the minigames weren't terribad (except picture shuffle, fuck that thing!).

I was no stud in college but really brought me back to those days of young love, the struggle to figure it all out and find our place in the world, good bros and sleazy ho's. Played through it all in one sitting and loved every minute!

I laughed, I cried (not really) I masturbated (lots). Can't wait to see Episode 3!

Reactions: vir_cotto

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Damn! Just played through this game, holy shit! Easily one of my top games, the dialogue, the humour, the relationships. Hell even the minigames weren't terribad (except picture shuffle, fuck that thing!).
Well I'm here to help.

First memorise the picture and assign the according numbers to every tile. Arrange the top three tiles first, ignore the others.

Like so:

1-2-3
X-X-X
X-X

After that look for tiles 7 and 4 and arrange them in order so that 7 comes first. Place them counterclockwise in their correct places.

Like so:

1-2-3
4-X-X
7-X

Then just arrange the last three in their own places.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes