Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I was re-playing Sage's route and during the titjob scene in my playthrough MC never got to nut and instead got interrupted and caught by Quinn. Do I have agree to help her find out who Chad's cheating on her with? That's about the only scene where I denied her.
That is all their is so far for Sage. we need to wait for Hellweek when can get something more done with Sage. Maya also only got pussy rubbing scene if on the Chick path.

The only girl so far mc can get further is Josie but even she gets interupted by the dad and stepmom.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
She is like an Angel here :) she could have kept walking by but she stopped like any good person would I believe if she was evil she would have just walked off and laughed about it but yeah so far that makes her one of the better girls
View attachment 364291
i love both jill and bella they both have many secrets i love to explore
when jill play the piano she was something holding back and dont wanna talk about it

and bella am maried ok but there is more to her and why all her photos in her house was laying down ??
and something she said i havent kiss a man in 3 years o_O so where is her husband ??

wil be so great if the new update wil go deeper in there minds of those 2 girls

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
when jill play the piano she was something holding back and dont wanna talk about it

and bella am maried ok but there is more to her and why all her photos in her house was laying down ??
and something she said i havent kiss a man in 3 years o_O so where is her husband ??

How many times do we have to get through this... the photos were perceived as upside down because the MC was drunk. He flipped them upside but in reality he turned them upside down because he couldn’t think straight.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018

From what I've gathered thus far about my second favorite woman in the game (Bella) is 2 things...
1. Jill is in some way either related to her (possibly mother/daughter or Bella is an older sister) or a lifelong friend.
2. Her husband is either deployed overseas (the dream/drunken vision the MC had about the man in uniform comes to mind) or maybe he was killed in action.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That is all their is so far for Sage. we need to wait for Hellweek when can get something more done with Sage. Maya also only got pussy rubbing scene if on the Chick path.

The only girl so far mc can get further is Josie but even she gets interupted by the dad and stepmom.
I was under the assumption that you can finish with Sage. nvm then

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019

will be funny if josy think screw it i join that collage to
and what then it wil be very hot under his feat for the MC

if josy figure out what the MC is doing there omg

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 364367

K wtf is going on here Mormont Mytez I knew everyone would call Jill the best girl eventually but not this soon especially from you two. (Psst if your accounts have been hacked or forced react to my post with sad)
Whatever do you mean? nothing going on here what so ever ;) I would like to see more of these two in scenes together though

fffg1.jpg

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
She is like an Angel here :) she could have kept walking by but she stopped like any good person would I believe if she was evil she would have just walked off and laughed about it but yeah so far that makes her one of the better girls
View attachment 364291
I know a girl that would laugh and walk off...and I don`t mean Avaron1974
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I hope your ready for the riot.
There will be no riot, us Maya fans don’t need to resort to violence, all we need is time, and every one will come to see that Maya is the best ( Big3 Alliance Memo: Jill and Bella are also the best)

I was re-playing Sage's route and during the titjob scene in my playthrough MC never got to nut and instead got interrupted and caught by Quinn. Do I have agree to help her find out who Chad's cheating on her with? That's about the only scene where I denied her.
I think that chicks get interrupted and DIKs get the full scene, or maybe it just depends on her score

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes