Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Well let's hope we don't have to worry about losing a Li this time or we can protect them better than AL at least
I don't think we will lose a LI in this game, like lose-lose. But I'm pretty sure some of us will voluntarily abandon LIs because their personalities or character development won't be to our liking. Like my suggestion that what if Jill is actually another Cersei in disguise. That would devastate people.

Damn I'm so excited about the next update!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Like my suggestion that what if Jill is actually another Cersei in disguise. That would devastate people.
Sipping her wine as she watches the Hot's fraternity explode :LOL: That would be quite the twist
You really started shit didn’t you lol, anyways I thought he was pointing fingers at ladymaria2072 idk why maybe since he brings up Jill a lot?
:LOL: It's none of the regulars that have been posting here for ages so all you guys are safe
I hope that instead of losing a LI we will win one. Jade.
The only thing I need in this game and that's Jade as a Li but I know I'm going to be disappointed:(
Hey it’s not like you don’t bring her and her hymen up every time. I feel like he was pointing fingers to... Mytez :unsure:
Like I said you guys are safe :p

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
He had better Got to protect our girls from the phantom menace that is Quinn and company :p
You do your thing with the other girls in peace while name88 and I deal with Quinn.

Sipping her wine as she watches the Hot's fraternity explode :LOL: That would be quite the twist
On further thought that would be awesome!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
3 months? Feels like a Year

I have questing about Episode 3,will there be more story contend for Isabella?

Mar 14, 2018
Which reminds me that Cathy must be the least liked female in the game. At least she's the least talked about! Even the radical feminists and characters without any lines are mentioned more often.
I like her more than Josy. Hell, I like the idea of eating a cactus more than Josy. :p

I wonder if she's actually a dominatrix like MC dreams about.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Yeah totally awesome! Especially knowing that Sarah is probably in the Sorority before it blew to bits :p
I will put my shining armour on and save Sarah at the last moment before the curtain falls. No time to save Quinn.

The weapon you blow up the sorority is obviously this:

Reactions: Hawke84
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes