Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Wait a minute did Derek bang that dumb redhead? MC is probably the only guy in the school who hasn't. View attachment 364352 View attachment 364353
I don't think so. If you stay at the party and don't fuck Sarah (IDK why anyone would choose not to :p), the rest of the evening you fool around with Sage. I don't think Derek is seen anymore that evening. But if he did fuck Arieth, you wouldn't hear the end of it, I think.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
From what I've gathered thus far about my second favorite woman in the game (Bella) is 2 things...
1. Jill is in some way either related to her (possibly mother/daughter or Bella is an older sister) or a lifelong friend.
2. Her husband is either deployed overseas (the dream/drunken vision the MC had about the man in uniform comes to mind) or maybe he was killed in action.
and there was the photo when you explore that house under the bed 1 was bella the other a little girl on the shoulders of a older girl its poseble that those 2 are jill and bella to when they where younger ??
1 thing is for sure they are very close

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
I was Big DIK and was interrupted by Quinn.

Not a big deal for me as I won't pursue Sage. Josy, Maya and Jill are enough for me, + some intermittent fun with Quinn, Sarah, Camila and now Riona as well.
poor josy she like MC so much and the MC just having fun with other girls
there wil be a time when josy and maybe the father of the MC wil figure out what the MC is doing there
then things wil be very interesting

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
there wil be a time when josy and maybe the father of the MC wil figure out what the MC is doing there
Poor Josy’s partner... he/she must like Josy so much and she is having fun with another man. There will be a time when Josy’s partner figures out what she’s doing and then things will be very interesting.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Maybe a little snigger but I feel as though Quinn is not a big fan of the Jocks sure paying customers probably but she seems more aligned with the diks
Well possibly,Dik`s might be useful for her for some reason,she seems to be the one pulling HoT`s out of the jocks company...
But
It`s not about all that it`s about a guy having his underwear turned into thongs,it would be hard to come back from that

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Now I’m not trying to start shit here...but one picture is slightly bigger than the other... is this your way of hinting (and from what I’ve seen the last few pages) that Jill is best girl :unsure:
Now you see that's how all these theories get started :p it's really my awesome photoshop skills and a quick slap together of pictures instead of posting two I posted one :LOL:

Well possibly,Dik`s might be useful for her for some reason,she seems to be the one pulling HoT`s out of the jocks company...
But
It`s not about all that it`s about a guy having his underwear turned into thongs,it would be hard to come back from that
It's like when one half of a couple laughs at another half she would do it because secretly she probably thinks it's cute :p

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I'm curious.
Is there any game on here, where you are completely monogamous and only have 1 woman?
Don't think I've seen it yet personally.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Please remind me was it the MC or Josy who was in a relationship? Nah, let's not start that one again.

Anyway, this is a DPC game so you have to tread carefully and think strategically. Multiple play troughs are a must. I have one DIK save for Josy where I fucked Sarah. I have one neutral save for Maya where I didn't fuck Sarah. I have one CHICK save where I refused Quinn's food offer, this path is reserved for Jill.
It's possible that I will split up these three "main" paths further in the future, depending on the story.

It's 3D chess bro.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Poor Josy’s partner... he/she must like Josy so much and she is having fun with another man. There will be a time when Josy’s partner figures out what she’s doing and then things will be very interesting.
i agree with you but josy like the MC to so it wil be very complicated
there comes a time when the mc things to let josy go or he stil have feelings for her
it wil be very hard for the mc what to do with his life

i stile hope josy plays a big role in the new update

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Another interesting comment I saw from Pinkcake while browsing the old previews
Well let's hope we don't have to worry about losing a Li this time or we can protect them better than AL at least

Now I'm curious.
Is there any game on here, where you are completely monogamous and only have 1 woman?
#13,025 Check my attempt with Sage and Quinn

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Now you see that's how all these theories get started :p it's really my awesome photoshop skills and a quick slap together of pictures instead of posting two I posted one :LOL:

It's like when one half of a couple laughs at another half she would do it because secretly she probably thinks it's cute :p
Yet while photoshopping you made one pic bigger than the other... I see you ;)...

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That`s how I imagine the entire relationship with her ;)

Another interesting comment I saw from Pinkcake while browsing the old previews
Thank you very much,now the healing of AL PTSD,for everyone who needs it can begin ;)

Now I'm curious.
Wrong cup size:pAint bad otherwise

Well AL came close...you end up with 1 eventually...spoilers:p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes