PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
but the ramifications have already been there, it's full of events that you only witness under certain conditions and choices. but the story has always remained granitically one.

why should it change now?

DPC also put the mega-decision in the last chapter that unifies the different runs even more, there will be no more runs where you court more than one LI.
the context story will always be the same, it could be that after the meeting Maya or Sage will dump MC, but it is not possible that Maya will solve or not her problem because of MC's escapades

p.s. sit comfortably that the wait will be very long, the sun will go out first
This is extremely impractical. He may well recreate a situation in which Jade is angry at you regardless of whether you fucked her or not. MС could humiliate Tybalt, beat him up, and Jade as his mother can be angry. Only the context can change. If he really implements all the variables of the outcome of the meeting with Burke, the development of one episode will definitely take a year.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
but the ramifications have already been there, it's full of events that you only witness under certain conditions and choices. but the story has always remained granitically one.

why should it change now?

DPC also put the mega-decision in the last chapter that unifies the different runs even more, there will be no more runs where you court more than one LI.
the context story will always be the same, it could be that after the meeting Maya or Sage will dump MC, but it is not possible that Maya will solve or not her problem because of MC's escapades

p.s. sit comfortably that the wait will be very long, the sun will go out first
This is extremely impractical. He may well recreate a situation in which Jade is angry at you regardless of whether you fucked her or not. MС could humiliate Tybalt, beat him up, and Jade as his mother can be angry. Only the context can change. If he really implements all the variables of the outcome of the meeting with Burke, the development of one episode will definitely take a year.
Unless he does something that fits all the routes - like, MC's phone rings and he goes out to talk, or something very serious comes up involving the DIK's or he figures out an outcome that fits all the routes, I think DPC's in trouble.

Like there's no way out of this, unless he changes character personalities that are already defined in the middle of the story or figuress out resolving this retarded storyline in the simplest possible way, without delving into the details because the more he does that the more he screws up.

I've already said it, if he doesn't want to be tangled up, his best option is either Stephen explaining to Maya how loans really work or Stephen deciding to financially help because this is Sage asking him for help personally and he can be like "We'll take care of it". If he want to add drama, he can have Stephen take shots at Jade and Maya for not taking the Finance classes, going to the Gender Studies instead. Although that wouldn't be typical of Stephen, who even though has been painted in a villainous light, has never been anything but friendly and diplomatic with other characters.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Unless he does something that fits all the routes - like, MC's phone rings and he goes out to talk, or something very serious comes up involving the DIK's or he figures out an outcome that fits all the routes, I think DPC's in trouble.

Like there's no way out of this, unless he changes character personalities that are already defined in the middle of the story or figuress out resolving this retarded storyline in the simplest possible way, without delving into the details because the more he does that the more he screws up.

I've already said it, if he doesn't want to be tangled up, his best option is either Stephen explaining to Maya how loans really work or Stephen deciding to financially help because this is Sage asking him for help personally and he can be like "We'll take care of it". If he want to add drama, he can have Stephen take shots at Jade and Maya for not taking the Finance classes, going to the Gender Studies instead. Although that wouldn't be typical of Stephen, who even though has been painted in a villainous light, has never been anything but friendly and diplomatic with other characters.
easy and cheap solution: Burke tells Maya what he has to say, probably just that he will look for a solution. when they leave the room Burke (if he has seen the footage) and Jade (if she has or had a relationship with MC) see Mc and notice him and make some strange expression

the possible consequences only afterwards

the meeting with Burke is at the beginning of the chapter, nothing too important can happen, like with the arrival of Patrick

Reactions: Lostanddamned

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
the fault of this is entirely DPC's, who kept on talking about this loan making it less and less credible. if the author keeps on talking about it adding details it's normal that even here they talk about it, almost in every chapter there was an addition on the matter.

if DPC had simply once told us that Maya's father controlled the money of her college enrollment nobody would have asked too many questions, instead DPC had to create the hyper drama of Maya being condemned to bankruptcy for life if she didn't obey her father...
You say it yourself, her father controls the money, that's the whole issue, the story isn't essentially changed either way, her motivation and what she does or how she interacts with the people around her doesn't change...
People falling over the what and how and then swinging a book of law to prove something is just out of proportion.
It happened early in the story, we're 1,5 - 2 years later now, DPC did not choose to make a change and is simply continuing the story as is canon.... None of us consider this to be a gamebreaker, we still play BaDik and read and even comment here.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
How exactly Jade's husbands get its had on sex tape? Did MC even make one? I think I am missing something

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Nothing will happen during the meeting with Sage's parents.

There are too many variables, we are not at the end of the game, it is too early.

I think DPC intentionally exaggerated Jade's reaction to the "breakup" just to scare us.
(it will hurt the MC only in a relationship with Bella if Jade catches them together, otherwise it will be forgotten quickly)

As for Stephen, the video, it's useless to use it now, it's a huge asset, he will only use it in case of great danger. And since Sage is involved, Stephen won't take the risk of sending Maya to the restaurant (if he is involved).

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
How exactly Jade's husbands get its had on sex tape? Did MC even make one? I think I am missing something
He gets it if you do the sex tape with Jade and then tell Derek about it. Once it is shows to the DIK's, at the end of the episode there's a scene where Burke sees it. We don't know who gave it to Burke, which leads me to believe that there's a mole in the fraternity and whoever did it is involved in the Cathy cluck as well.

Reactions: Antera

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
He gets it if you do the sex tape with Jade and then tell Derek about it. Once it is shows to the DIK's, at the end of the episode there's a scene where Burke sees it. We don't know who gave it to Burke, which leads me to believe that there's a mole in the fraternity and whoever did it is involved in the Cathy cluck as well.
ah I see. I never made Jade tape even on DIK path

Jan 15, 2019
Only half way through and LI paths are already locked

I don’t get it

how will it work ??
there will be very low content for each path in an episode

earlier this problem was not there because of paths colliding

or I guess “friend MC” will be there to save the day
Instead of spending time with his chosen LI this friend MC will be running like headless chicken . Makes complete sense :rolleyes:

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Only half way through and LI paths are already locked

I don’t get it

how will it work ??
there will be very low content for each path in an episode

earlier this problem was not there because of paths colliding

or I guess “friend MC” will be there to save the day
Instead of spending time with his chosen LI this friend MC will be running like headless chicken . Makes complete sense :rolleyes:
I think there will be some level of rivalry. Other girls will try to change MCs heart. on Chik Path if you dated all of the girls, at the end it feels like war for MC is about to start.

Jan 7, 2022
Because it is distracting from the main story and the characters we are invested in and instead focusing on unknown characters that I don't give a toss about. the Interlude has already likely pushed the release date of ep. 9 to late 2022. That's why. Please don't tell me you're back on your "I don't care if it takes 12 months between episodes, I'm willing to wait! uWu!" theme. You had some sensible post nut clarity right after ep. 8 but it sounds like you're back to your old ways.

You like Zoey, I'm happy for you, good on you. I don't and as a result this entire enterprise is a waste of time, especially if it won't have MC as...well, the MC. Playing as fem protag Zoey while she sucks and fucks her way through san Diego? No thank you. I've dealt with Neil and Lynette backstory and that was bad enough, but forcing this insufferable blue-haired woman's backstory on me is irritating. Waiting to announce the Interlude wouldn't have helped either. My reaction still would be...this is what we get for holding up production on ep. 9? The only reason DPC is bringing Zoey back into this is so he can thrust yet another temptation obstacle at the player after (forcing) choosing a permanent breeding partner. Because he knows that after 8 episodes the average player has locked in to their waifu.
The story is at it's best when it's not trying to be dramatic art. So the stupid frats fighting, the dumb pranks, and the slutty chicks are the highlights of the story. The student loan nonsense, the dead mother stuff, Bella being possibly insane, or Jill being so poorly and inconsistently written from episode to episode drag it down.

• Angry
Reactions: Mootsin

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
The story is at it's best when it's not trying to be dramatic art. So the stupid frats fighting, the dumb pranks, and the slutty chicks are the highlights of the story. The student loan nonsense, the dead mother stuff, Bella being possibly insane, or Jill being so poorly and inconsistently written from episode to episode drag it down.
Are you sure we played same game? both stupid fun parties and character relations is where story shines

varage

Jun 26, 2019
since he's DPC it's impossible for him to write two stories: one in which Jade opposes and one in which she doesn't. the question is not how much sense it makes (there should be limits anyway...) but that there can't be two fates for Maya in the middle of the story

more impossible than seeing Magnar having sex with a LI of some game ever existed.
Hey i heared Magnar uses magnum XXXL. Just saying.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes