shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Because it is distracting from the main story and the characters we are invested in and instead focusing on unknown characters that I don't give a toss about. the Interlude has already likely pushed the release date of ep. 9 to late 2022. That's why. Please don't tell me you're back on your "I don't care if it takes 12 months between episodes, I'm willing to wait! uWu!" theme. You had some sensible post nut clarity right after ep. 8 but it sounds like you're back to your old ways.

You like Zoey, I'm happy for you, good on you. I don't and as a result this entire enterprise is a waste of time, especially if it won't have MC as...well, the MC. Playing as fem protag Zoey while she sucks and fucks her way through san Diego? No thank you. I've dealt with Neil and Lynette backstory and that was bad enough, but forcing this insufferable blue-haired woman's backstory on me is irritating. Waiting to announce the Interlude wouldn't have helped either. My reaction still would be...this is what we get for holding up production on ep. 9? The only reason DPC is bringing Zoey back into this is so he can thrust yet another temptation obstacle at the player after (forcing) choosing a permanent breeding partner. Because he knows that after 8 episodes the average player has locked in to their waifu.
I can't even see what it's distracting from here. There is no real story in this game. We're not trying to save the world or defeat some evil overload.

The main story arcs are... help Maya with her dad/money issues and fuck a lot of girls. There is heaps of random shit going, but none of it even matters.

To complain that Zoey (who nobody even knows) is insufferable... is it the hair? :unsure:

My "post nut" comment was it'd probably be better to forget about the game for a while than endure the wait on these boards. I wouldn't suggest DPC just start cutting things out to make the game go faster. I like what he's delivering with the exception of the Madame.

And the reason I don't care for the Madame? She has no story. :p

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I'm also wondering what the whole point of the Zoey thing is especially now after this turning point. If she's going to be some temptation point, speaking from personal view... That's not gonna work on me after locking in already while Zoey just showing up all of a sudden when most to be quite frank won't give a shit after this far in with their partners, I suppose it's ok if you made MC a wildcard but for anything else locked in then nah man.

Unless it's some forced temptation, but that's a bad move overall.

Reactions: ename144
Aug 22, 2018
i can't tell what i'm doing wrong, i can't seem to get the jill path working. it always ends episode 7 saying i'm not interested in her romantically. do i have to try and sleep with her when we're at Bella's place? or what other big decision is there that triggers it?

GangstaBunny

Apr 10, 2020
Hey, so i decided to finally start playing this, but i got stuck and can't continue right in the begining. It appears this message.
Any sugestions/help?
1642277350066.png 1642277370356.png 1642277388575.png 1642277409760.png Neither her nor the desk are clickable..

Slakash

Dec 18, 2018
This games story is actually very very good. I mean way better than some games from big studios.
It's really impressive that it's coming from only one person.
Had a very good time playing it, looking forward to the next season.

Reactions: Antera

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Are you talking about the biography? because if I knew what font DPC uses, I would, but I don't know :ROFLMAO:
No like the one you posted for the Riona route.

Besides, do you get the Quinn scene after choosing Others on the Riona route? Because on my Camila route I did, even though I didn't help Quinn when she got robbed, so I think that's triggered by something else.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
i can't tell what i'm doing wrong, i can't seem to get the jill path working. it always ends episode 7 saying i'm not interested in her romantically. do i have to try and sleep with her when we're at Bella's place? or what other big decision is there that triggers it?
yes you do. if you don't it'll cut off her story as if you're not interested. - i did that my first playthrough on accidental purpose because im really not all that interested in her to begin with.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Basically you have to be a Chick, you need to do her tennis date, choose fight for Jill, to have went to her picnic date with her in episode 6 and then help her with her recital. Then you should get the option to choose her route.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
No like the one you posted for the Riona route.
This?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Besides, do you get the Quinn scene after choosing Others on the Riona route? Because on my Camila route I did, even though I didn't help Quinn when she got robbed, so I think that's triggered by something else.
Are you talking about this?
screenshot0440.png
I don't know how it will affect but that route was where I ignored her throughout the game and I get the final scene with that swan or are you talking about the scene where the MC thinks and flashbacks of the girls come out?

Because there I didn't get any but I had to move in the variables to activate Sage's and I got Riona, Camila, Lily and Nicole because if you don't have any route with a Li the MC just choose others without the flashback
View attachment 1598682 Already did and it shows this error, and extracts the rest..
Try to use 7zip

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes