vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
because you assume that it is a normal student loan and the fact that it actually is is not confirmed anywhere. if it is (normal), her father cannot dispose of it as he pleases by deciding whether to pay the tuition fees each time or not.
Not assuming here, Maya is clear about her situation : her father has the money from her loan and she needs his cooperation to pay or she cant study, if she can't study she needs to start paying back the loan....
That's the split she is in... she needs to study to not start paying back and she needs to stay away from Josy to keep her father paying so she can study....

It's irrelevant what the loan requirements are aslong she starts paying back when she either drops out or finishes her studies.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Again, the issue is really not financial - Maya needs to confront her father to resolve this issue.
I see. You asume thats a posibility. That Maya didnt tried it already, and that Patrik is a reasonable guy who can change his mind. We dont have any reasons to think thats true. Actually its the oposite. Judging for the effort Maya did to solve the problem from a different way, it seems she would already contemplated a simplier solution.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I see. You asume thats a posibility. That Maya didnt tried it already, and that Patrik is a reasonable guy who can change his mind. We dont have any reasons to think thats true. Actually its the oposite. Judging for the effort Maya did to solve the problem from a different way, it seems she would already contemplated a simplier solution.
It doesn't matter. Maya needs to make clear to Patrick the position she in which she has been placed, and tell him why it is unacceptable. If the consequence is that she is unable to financially continue to attend B&R and forever destroy the father/daughter relationship, then that needs to be made clear to Patrick and the mother figure (assuming she's still in the picture). Derek also needs to stand up for his twin sister in a meaningful way.

Maya would rather find a way to get out from under her father without this kind of confrontation, which is immature and short-sighted. A reckoning is inevitable - might as well do it at the onset with all cards on the table.

Reactions: Warscared

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Besides, do you get the Quinn scene after choosing Others on the Riona route? Because on my Camila route I did, even though I didn't help Quinn when she got robbed, so I think that's triggered by something else.
After choosing Others, you get the “Quinn screen” if you’ve been on Quinn’s route and not been rejected by her before the bench scene outside the library. You can have other SGs within the same playthrough, but Quinn is a necessary condition to end up with that screen.

The “MC alone” screen after choosing Others is any other playthrough where you’ve rejected or been rejected by all the MGs and either weren’t on Quinn’s path, or Quinn dumped you before the bench scene.

If you didn’t help Quinn in episode 6, but you’re saying you got the Quinn screen after choosing Others, the only explanation is a bug or mod.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
It doesn't matter. Maya needs to make clear to Patrick the position she in which she has been placed, and tell him why it is unacceptable. If the consequence is that she is unable to financially continue to attend B&R and forever destroy the father/daughter relationship, then that needs to be made clear to Patrick and the mother figure (assuming she's still in the picture). Derek also needs to stand up for his twin sister in a meaningful way.

Maya would rather find a way to get out from under her father without this kind of confrontation, which is immature and short-sighted. A reckoning is inevitable - might as well do it at the onset with all cards on the table.
His father already understood this. It was his plan in the first place. There is no need to made it clear to Patrick.

I think that confrontation would end as Maya already said how it would end: with her out of college and paying a loan for a degree she didnt get. Why? Well, couse Maya knows his father better than we do.

Maya would avoid that, wich is quite smart.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020

Wait you think that Maya is seeking a tuition in order to be kind to her father ? If she confront her father now she's homeless by the end of the semester with debt as a bonus. We"re not saying that Patrick isn't an issue (he clearly is) but he's not the issue. I will add that Maya finding a job isn't a solution too. Her father doesn't want her to work (her especially apparently Derek already had a job where he was the best employee) so even if she find a job you can easily imagine Patrick saying "you stop or no college"

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I will add that Maya finding a job isn't a solution too. Her father doesn't want her to work (her especially apparently Derek already had a job where he was the best employee) so even if she find a job you can easily imagine Patrick saying "you stop or no college"
Wich is a classic move for someone who want to build a codependet relationship, where someone depends on him in orther to mantain power.
I didnt remembered the Derek part, do you remember in wich conversation happened? The story suggest that Patrick was always supportive with Derek and tiranic with Maya.

GangstaBunny

Apr 10, 2020
try download 7zip its free and what i used without getting same error also you might not be able to use same save if you do use 7zip try skipping to episode 2 from begining. if your save doesn't work.
1642288460953.png i downloaded it but still got this error.. can someone help?

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Wich is a classic move for someone who want to build a codependet relationship, where someone depends on him in orther to mantain power.
I didnt remembered the Derek part, do you remember in wich conversation happened? The story suggest that Patrick was always supportive with Derek and tiranic with Maya.
When you stay in Derek room you can see his trophy up close Sans titre.jpg

Reactions: Heycock

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 1598917 i downloaded it but still got this error.. can someone help?
For that you want rpaExtract. It's an executable where you can just drag your rpa file onto it and it will extract the contents. I have used it with all rpa file without problems.

Download it here...

If you're interested in decompiling the "rpyc" files, you can use "un.rpyc" at the following link...

(note: scroll down and download "un.rpyc" then place it in the "game" folder and the first time you run the game it will uncompile the source into "rpy" files to view the source code, minus the comments)

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
the fault of this is entirely DPC's, who kept on talking about this loan making it less and less credible. if the author keeps on talking about it adding details it's normal that even here they talk about it, almost in every chapter there was an addition on the matter.

if DPC had simply once told us that Maya's father controlled the money of her college enrollment nobody would have asked too many questions, instead DPC had to create the hyper drama of Maya being condemned to bankruptcy for life if she didn't obey her father...
In that case, DavDR would be right to bemoan that Maya isn't willing to pay for part of her own education. The whole point of the loan threat is for Maya to face a situation where she'd need to pay the money back faster than she could possibly earn it, and thus justify her desperation. It was not executed very well and DPC's attempts to explain the financial mechanics are gibberish, but I think that was the idea.

In an ideal world the eventual solution would be for her to get a more traditional loan she could use to pay off the first one, then repay the second as she works her way through college. But I won't hold my breath on that one, and it's certainly not going to be the outcome from Burke (though I guess he might try to make it look that way at first).

then statistically the most likely outcome of leaving MC and Josy waiting outside is that they end up having sex in the bathroom... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Eh, I'd expect that to be optional. Though it would be interesting if the MC automatically gets frisky with Josy depending on how often they did that in Season 2. :unsure:

I can't even see what it's distracting from here. There is no real story in this game. We're not trying to save the world or defeat some evil overload.

The main story arcs are... help Maya with her dad/money issues and fuck a lot of girls. There is heaps of random shit going, but none of it even matters.

To complain that Zoey (who nobody even knows) is insufferable... is it the hair? :unsure:

My "post nut" comment was it'd probably be better to forget about the game for a while than endure the wait on these boards. I wouldn't suggest DPC just start cutting things out to make the game go faster. I like what he's delivering with the exception of the Madame.

And the reason I don't care for the Madame? She has no story. :p
Zoey distracts us from the fallout of the crossroads. DPC literally forced us to commit to a relationship (or commit to not having one for now). I'd been waiting for that all season. I want to see that play out, and I know I'm not alone. But I can't, because as soon as Zoey becomes involved everything will change in ways that swamp the outcome of the choice I supposedly just made.

The problem isn't Zoey, it's the timing. Well, the timing and the her prominent role. If Zoey was a minor character until the fallout settled, that wouldn't be so bad. But the Interlude makes it clear that ain't happening.

There is one thing that can solve all these plot problems and give this game the ending that it deserves. it starts with an F and ends with an E and DPC loves them can anyone guess?
A fade? No, he already tried that and the MC's new haircut looks terrible. It's like he's Tommy's younger brother.

GangstaBunny

Apr 10, 2020
For that you want rpaExtract. It's an executable where you can just drag your rpa file onto it and it will extract the contents. I have used it with all rpa file without problems.

Download it here...

If you're interested in decompiling the "rpyc" files, you can use "un.rpyc" at the following link...

(note: scroll down and download "un.rpyc" then place it in the "game" folder and the first time you run the game it will uncompile the source into "rpy" files to view the source code, minus the comments)
I tried it, the thing is the ep2_images,rpa file is currupted, so it doesn't download..
Even if i try to extract it, it doesn't extract cuz its currupted, if someone could send me that rpa file, i would appreciate it

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I tried it, the thing is the ep2_images,rpa file is currupted, so it doesn't download..
Even if i try to extract it, it doesn't extract cuz its currupted, if someone could send me that rpa file, i would appreciate it
If it is corrupted you'll have to download the game again. There's no way to get around corruption, that means that file doesn't have all the information present because it wasn't completed in the first download or something else messed up the data.

I have downloaded the entire game and extracted all the images and decompiled the rpyc files with no problems. You might want to try out different sites for getting the game again. Perhaps download just an update patch for the game that contains episode 2 if you can find just that (provided the rest of your files for the game are intact of course).

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You downloaded via RDPL's torrent? Go back to your torrent client and do a force recheck, make it verify and re-download the broken bytes in your file. After it does that, then try to extract again.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes