Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
The point that I don't think has been fully grasped of what I've post is that that I wish I could understand MORE about console commands, variable changings and the EFFECTIVE effects that one variable has on the other.
If you want to investigate how the variables influence the game, don't use any mods. They deliberately alter the script(s), so won't give you an accurate insight into how the game is supposed to work.
I struggled to find a single guide (here on f95zone OR anywhere else for this matter) that encloses them or that explains in the least how the bare minimum mechanisms work... or someone who has ever talked (in this thread) about the inconsistencies in the game that can happen if you change a variable that is linked to other variables you know nothing about it!
There is no comprehensive list of console commands/hacks, because it would be ridiculously complex, most variables aren't relevant enough to require alteration, and most people who want to cheat would use cheat mods.

The risk of breaking a game when changing variables without understanding the ramifications is universal, not specific to this game.
No one in this thread (that I have been able to research or am aware of) has ever listed all the commands in the console or all the variables (sure there are some that have shared a few) but without having the big picture it's hard to figure out how to "act" without "undoing" everything...
Someone has posted all the variables (at least all the variables that are getting transferred to 0.9). They're not much use divorced of the context of how they're used though.

If you want to understand how the game works in detail, then you need to extract the script files and interrogate them. The easiest way to do that is to use UnRen (or the newer fork), which will let you unpack the RPA archives (option 1) and then decompile the rpyc script files (option 2). You can then use a text editor like Atom or Notepad++ to examine/search the decompiled rpy script files and discover how certain variables may influence things in the game.

Does anyone know how to reset the game? I deleted my saves but all the unlocked renders and rewards are still showing. I wanted to start fresh for my second playthrough.
On Windows Ren'Py stores saves in two places, the game\saves folder and %appdata%\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494

You need to remove the persistent file from both places to reset the game.

can u gıve me the v0.7 to v0.8 update lınk
The is no official update patch. There is an though.

What are the commands to auto win fights, tests, or mini games?
You can skip all mini-games, which results in auto-win, at the beginning of any new game. I'm not sure there is a way to do this after the start of a new game without mods or using in-game cheats through Derek/Magnar.
Don't know anyway ingame, but if you enable the console (UnRen option 3) you can toggle mini-games with the following codes.
To disable mini-games enter: minigames = False
To enable mini-games enter: minigames = True

Last edited:

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone has this render of ? want to put as wallpaper on desktop (Hope wife won't kill me)

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
What happens if she doesn't pay it back? Does she get sent to debtors prison? Will they ship her off to a penal colony in Australia? Wait, that would be awful.

What happens in the real world is that she goes bankrupt, the court liquefies her assets (LOL), protects her from her debtors, and in 3 to seven years it's all over and she starts with a clean slate.
Not if she's supposed to be a US resident. Getting rid of student loan debt via bankruptcy was made extremely difficult some years ago. Effectively they'd have to demonstrate she's too stupid to even get a job (which, admittedly, she's lived up to so far) and that it create an undue burden of difficulty on her life to have to pay the debts.

If she succeeds at that, and her father is legitimately a co-signer on them, this would effectively stiff him and he'd be stuck with the debts while she walks away.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Oh you can you just need 4 save files lol. after episode 8 is where we can only pursue one LI
2 actually. 1 for Josy and Maya, Sage and Bella and you choose in episode 8(creating 3 save files for episode 9) and 1 for a Jill run. And in the Jill run you should avoid getting with Josy and Maya and Sage so you can take the dick pic and not have Jill get jelly(and her reaction is priceless since she still knows it's yours) as well as not having to choose between Sage and Jill when Sage is sick since you can skip the phone call to Sage.

Reactions: dav3knight

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
2 actually. 1 for Josy and Maya, Sage and Bella and you choose in episode 8(creating 3 save files for episode 9) and 1 for a Jill run. And in the Jill run you should avoid getting with Josy and Maya and Sage so you can take the dick pic and not have Jill get jelly(and her reaction is priceless since she still knows it's yours) as well as not having to choose between Sage and Jill when Sage is sick since you can skip the phone call to Sage.
Now thats interesting suggestion. might try to do only Jill Run.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Not if she's supposed to be a US resident. Getting rid of student loan debt via bankruptcy was made extremely difficult some years ago. Effectively they'd have to demonstrate she's too stupid to even get a job (which, admittedly, she's lived up to so far) and that it create an undue burden of difficulty on her life to have to pay the debts.

If she succeeds at that, and her father is legitimately a co-signer on them, this would effectively stiff him and he'd be stuck with the debts while she walks away.
In the real world, since Maya is the co-signer of the loan and Patrick is the reciever of the money, Patrick still has the main responsibility of paying back the loan as the reciever of the money. Unless he proves that he is unable to do so, then the responsibility falls on Maya. And then if she is unable to, the loaners or the bank, whichever gave the loan, have legal rights of seizing the assets she owns to match the remaining loan size. But in such a situation, the reciever never gets his hands on the money if it's a loan taken for university. The bank/loaner, send it to the university and the reciever never gets his hands on the funds.

But in the real world, such a situation is impossible and DPC have put his foot in his mouth just for the sake of drama while writing this storyline. Basically, first things first, it would be impossible for Maya to be a co-signer. She has no job, no real income and presumably no assets to lien in case of being unable to make payments. No bank or loaner is that dumb to agree to this, as there's a huge risk of not getting paid back.

It would have been better if DPC didn't go that much into the details and kept the whole thing vague. Like, if he made it that Maya took a loan to pay her for her tuition and has to pay it back, but has no real income for it and now is urgently looking for ways for making it through the university. He could have worked his way around, making Patrick villanous, not wanting to pay her tuition because she's lesbian and it's against his beliefs, so Maya would be left at crossroads.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

Maybe that's why I said in the previous post that it was stupid if we assume that Maya is a resident of Duckburg, it has already been established, in countless pages of argument, that if Maya is a US resident there is no problem to begin with.

That's the way it is in this stupid moving target of an argument, if you make a solid case for one point someone comes along and changes the parameters. If you beat the changed argument they go back to the original argument, which you made a case for five pages ago, but that doesn't matter because one of the fredomods has already deleted your original argument.

Last edited by a moderator:

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
i'm in full on chick mode but wanted sage too so i picked her to stay at in the end of ep 3. will that close off isabella's path? cuz both her and sage is my main girl(yes, i'm greedy).

Edit : and i dont mind missing out on some scenes as long as their path is still open

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
i'm in full on chick mode but wanted sage too so i picked her to stay at in the end of ep 3. will that close off isabella's path? cuz both her and sage is my main girl(yes, i'm greedy).

Edit : and i dont mind missing out on some scenes as long as their path is still open
You can pick up Isabella's path at a later date whether or not you're on it yet, so no need to worry.

However, I don't offhand remember HOW you get to do that.

Reactions: notmm27

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Yeah I'm actually a little nervous because I don't want to waste hours trying to get whatever Rio screenies I can. I'm going to have to do a run where I'm not a client of hers and a run where I am just to get whatever I can.

At least Jill's run is pretty straight-forward, do this and this and that happens. We'll see how long I can go with this. Taking a big step outta my comfort zone.
At first, it is a bit laborious, but helpful. I have a set of saves for each LI and a few of the sides I am interested in where THEY are the only involvement. It is useful to have as a baseline and also to have incase it is needed for future chapters.

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
You can pick up Isabella's path at a later date whether or not you're on it yet, so no need to worry.

However, I don't offhand remember HOW you get to do that.
staying on sage only adds 2 sage point but staying on bella adds a ton of bella points. that's why i'm hesitant. and also, we still can see the movie night with HOT when staying on bella. so on that note, will sage route still be there if i stay on bella's house?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Maybe that's why I said in the previous post that it was stupid if we assume that Maya is a resident of Duckburg, it has already been established, in countless pages of argument, that if Maya is a US resident there is no problem to begin with.

That's the way it is in this stupid moving target of an argument, if you make a solid case for one point someone comes along and changes the parameters. If you beat the changed argument they go back to the original argument, which you made a case for five pages ago, but that doesn't matter because one of the fredomods has already deleted your original argument.

And it all doesn't natter anyway because DPC is god and BaDIK is the bestest game evah! Fuck this!
DPC is so elite... HOW ELITE IS HE?

He's so elite that he's not even compared to other AVN developers but literary greets like R.L Stine and the guy who wrote the Bearnstein Bears books.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes