felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
He could also be hitting on her knowing he's in prison. He doesn't necessarily have to mention it. "I'll try to seduce because she must be lonely"
I think he knows that she is lonely, if why was a serious reason from death to prison I find it hard to imagine that Burke might not have discovered it

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
at one point she says something like "oh James I wish you'd come back, it's been 3 years". now I don't remember the exact wording but the way I remembered it was like he could come back at any point, not like he has a date before which he can't come back

Reactions: znar25

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
The marriage should be a huge deal! I was little surprised it wasn't the brought up during the date night or breakfast. I think it's a bigger deal than the teacher/student situation and the Jill relationship. "I would like nothing more than to be in a relationship with you. What about your husband? What is the current status of your marriage?" That should be the first thing you should ask.
Why? Why should it be a huge deal?

Speaking solely as one who, once upon a time, was a young and horny male, the relationship status of an older woman meant nothing to me. Whether she was in one or not is not my concern. Whether she is into me or not, that is my concern. If she's not into me, nothing happens. If she is into me, nothing else matters. Her other relationships are her problems to contend with.

Reactions: Warscared and Afapp

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

Speaking solely as one who, once upon a time, was a young and horny male, the relationship status of an older woman meant nothing to me. Whether she was in one or not is not my concern. Whether she is into me or not, that is my concern. If she's not into me, nothing happens. If she is into me, nothing else matters. Her other relationships are her problems to contend with.
It should if you have morals and want an actual relationship. What if the guy is bat shit crazy. Maybe the relationship is not over for him. He could come home one day, catch his wife in bed with another men and decides to go shoot the both of them. It could possibly happen because the story is written by DPC . That shit happens in real life. Yeah... I would think that's kind of important when starting a relationship with someone. You ask the simple question "what the fuck is up with your marriage?" The answers could be "We are separated, I plan on cheating on my husband, he's dead, overseas, in prison, in a vegetative state, being held for ransom, I killed him and he's buried in my backyard, etc.... " Anything to shed light on the marriage situation.....

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
If you use a VPN you can change locations and continue to download. You have to do it a few times cause you only get 5g per location.
No, with the app you can download much more at once. With that said, I usually will search alternate download sites to download from instead and avoid the mega download site like the plague where possible.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hmm, knock that one extra long snaggler out and I think you could still get a decent hummer from it without too much road rash. :unsure:

It should if you have morals and want an actual relationship. What if the guy is bat shit crazy. Maybe the relationship is not over for him. He could come home one day, catch his wife in bed with another men and decides to go shoot the both of them. It could possibly happen because the write of the story is DPC . That shit happens in real life. Yeah... I would think that's kind of important when starting a relationship with someone. You ask the simple question "what the fuck is up with your marriage?" The answers could be "We are separated, I plan on cheating on my husband, he's dead, overseas, in prison, in a vegetative state, being held for ransom, I killed him and he's buried in my backyard, etc.... "
I really thought DPC was going to have James return by now. For some reason I just expected him to walk through the door as soon as MC and Bella were in flagrante delicto. But nothing. A full sex scene with no problems. Then he goes a step further and gives a full jill sex scene in ep. 8 too. o_O Again no interruptions or problems. At this point, DPC has me trained like Pavlov's dog to expect plot twist at any moment. When it doesn't happen I'm like...there's the bell, where muh food?

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I really thought DPC was going to have James return by now. For some reason I just expected him to walk through the door as soon as MC and Bella were in flagrante delicto. But nothing. A full sex scene with no problems. Then he goes a step further and gives a full jill sex scene in ep. 8 too. o_O Again no interruptions or problems. At this point, DPC has me trained like Pavlov's dog to expect plot twist at any moment. When it doesn't happen I'm like...there's the bell, where muh food?
I figured they were going to be caught by Bella or James. I was honestly expecting James to come in guns blazing, yelling Raging Bull style "You fuck my wife?!?" Then proceeds with the murder suicide.

Reactions: Kellermann

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Here's something weird:

Behind the scenes all the character names are shortened to two or three characters for the dialogue (i.e. Tommy is "tm", Bella is "isa", Maya is "my" and so on. But I just noticed Amelia is "jim". That's pretty fucking weird. :unsure:

EDIT: Just realised, "jim" = "Jill's mom"... :rolleyes:

The marriage should be a huge deal! I was little surprised it wasn't the brought up during the date night or breakfast. I think it's a bigger deal than the teacher/student situation and the Jill relationship. "I would like nothing more than to be in a relationship with you. What about your husband? What is the current status of your marriage?" That should be the first thing you should ask.

The very first time he kissed her (drunk at her house):

Bella: "This didn't happen."​
Bella: "You're still drunk."​
mc: "Are you...sure?"​
Bella: "Fuckface... I'm a married woman."​
mc: "Oh..."​

For him to have pushed beyond that means he knew, he just didn't care.

When he pushes things further and Bella Slowly Succumbs (tm), the mc pretty much assumed she was married and assumed she was cheating. He says:

"I remember feeling bad about kissing a married woman."​
"I figured she felt the same since she was being unfaithful to her husband..."​

But his actions (if you choose the path), indicate he doesn't feel bad, he doesn't give a fuck at all. She tries to push him away many times, and he just doesn't fucking stop. Of course he's not raping her (we know from her own thoughts it's what she wanted/needed), but in this "#MeeToo" era, she said "no", may as well just lock the mc up already.

So ultimately, he wasn't interested in talking about it, he just wanted to fuck her.

The marriage will have to come up during Jill and Bella's confrontation in (hopefully) the next episode, there's no way Jill won't mention it. The only question to me is if MC will be present during that scene or not. DPC might try to just make it a scene between Jill and Bella and keep MC in the dark until the next EP or whatever.
It's honestly one of my most awaited scenes, if their little argument during EP6 was anything to go by, it will be quite a fun catfight to watch, even more so now that Jill has finally "found her voice" :BootyTime::BootyTime:.
I often wonder what is the deal with Bella and Jill. We still don't know why they are friends. Bella's words:

Bella: "Jill is...special...to me."​

That she hesitates at the word "special", what the fuck does that mean? Why is Bella so protective of Jill, because Jill is retarded?

The fact that Jill never seems concerned about Bella, or mentions that Bella's had a hard time in the past or anything like that to the mc, tells me Jill doesn't really know Bella's past that well. But Bella probably knows Jill's past better, possibly their association is through Lana...

Does Jill even know the husband's situation (dead, MIA, divorced, tied up in the locked room)? For such a busybody, it's strange that she just assumes Bella is fine (and just laughs at her attitude towards men rather than wondering what it stems from):

Jill: "So, you kind of like Fuckface?"​
Bella: "No. I just really hate Tybalt."​
Jill: "Hahaha! Never change, Bella."​

What Jill should have said was:

Jill: "Bella. This incessant hostility towards men isn't healthy."​
Jill: "Is there something we need to discuss, something you haven't told me?"​
Bella: "No Jill, I'm fine. Please just drop it."​
Jill: "Bella, you know I can't do that."​
Jill: "I've taken the liberty to book you in to see a shrink, or at least the next best thing."​
Jill: "We'll go see Jade and Stephen in about 30 minutes."​
Bella: "Fuck!"​

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
And if the only one she ever fooled around with was Bella, she very well could be still a virgin (hymen still intact). The last I checked, Bella didn't have a penix. ;)
In a matter of fact (and mentioned in the game too) girls who are riding horses a lot get rid of her hymen very often... its not just a "rumor" it happens a lot (and yeah i know many girls out of the riding sports... and it happened to them all, talked about it, and my first girlfriend was a virgin but lost her hymen due to riding too) but i would say, it doenst matter... maybe for religious people or so it matters if the hymen is in tact to be a virgin, but seriously it doesnt... Jill was a virgin, thats for sure... hymen or not.

• Angry
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Lets not forget the interaction between Bella and Jill when they were both in bed and the MC was on the couch. I forget what they said exactly... something from Jill about "it won't happen again" or something? And then Jill gets up and leaves Bella's bed to sleep on the couch with the MC.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It should if you have morals and want an actual relationship.
Oh, I do. They might not be your skewed idea of what morality has to be, but it's present.
What if the guy is bat shit crazy. Maybe the relationship is not over for him. He could come home one day, catch his wife in bed with another men and decides to go shoot the both of them.
Then they would be dead and not care, so it is irrelevant. And he would be subject to the legal repurcussions.
Anything to shed light on the marriage situation.....
If she's interested in an actual relationship, maybe that talk will come. Probably sooner rather than later, now that MC's decided to commit to a given relationship path.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes