Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'm optimistic that Jill's reaction will be justified somehow when we find out about Bella's past.
If James turns out to be alive and kicking, I wouldn't be surprised if holier-than-thou Jill was disappointed and looked down upon Bella for cheating, even though the fucker has the gal to leave such a woman alone for 3 fucking years...
Hey, it's James' fault for leaving her alone. But, judging by the flashback and giving the impression of being an incredibly horny guy, I don't think that's the case though. :unsure: I think he's dead and it's something that Bella didn't get over and can't accept, so I think she has some serious issues to work through. But hey, my MC isn't leaving her or backing off at any point, so they'll get through it together.

Jill definitely had a crush on the mc. Remember she was the one asking him out on a date initially. She slept in the same bed with him, more than once (if you count Bella’s lounge), and even if he was a DIK, there was still an attraction for her. :love:

If he turned her down after their tennis game, she would have felt hurt, and if she found out he was fucking her best friend, she would have felt very hurt. Especially since Bella was directly telling Jill to date the mc (better option than Tybalt). :cry:

But in that scenario, where the mc turned her down after tennis, the the problem is just her feelings and she would just need time to to deal with them, but that doesn’t make it any easier. :(

But in the other scenario, where the mc is interested in her, making out with her at every opportunity, and telling her he wants to be with her, only for Jill to catch him fucking Bella, she has every right to be absolutely fucking furious. :mad:

It’s just a game, so have fun causing digital drama, but if you’re do that shit in life, sleep with one eye open and one hand covering your cock and balls! :eek:
Look, it's not my MC's fault that Jill doesn't understand that no means no. I'm not interested, I'm more interested in her friend so if she would just fuck off that would be great. If she shoehorns herself into the situation like she did with the Chad fight, it's going to be really annoying to deal with her.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill definitely had a crush on the mc. Remember she was the one asking him out on a date initially. She slept in the same bed with him, more than once (if you count Bella’s lounge), and even if he was a DIK, there was still an attraction for her. :love:

If he turned her down after their tennis game, she would have felt hurt, and if she found out he was fucking her best friend, she would have felt very hurt. Especially since Bella was directly telling Jill to date the mc (better option than Tybalt). :cry:

But in that scenario, where the mc turned her down after tennis, the the problem is just her feelings and she would just need time to to deal with them, but that doesn’t make it any easier. :(

But in the other scenario, where the mc is interested in her, making out with her at every opportunity, and telling her he wants to be with her, only for Jill to catch him fucking Bella, she has every right to be absolutely fucking furious. :mad:

It’s just a game, so have fun causing digital drama, but if you’re do that shit in life, sleep with one eye open and one hand covering your cock and balls! :eek:

I don't think its right to lump ename in with me. You're and my view are often quite opposing, but I think ename sits somewhere in between, at a less pro-DPC, less anti-DPC position.
the usual situation of the same option for whichever path you have chosen.

Jill can still have an interest for mc, but very relative

the first date goes bad, no effusion at Bella's home, then the chaos with Tybalt from which she will keep him on the sidelines, they practically don't see each other again until the concert, where MC might as well mind his own fucking business and enjoy her flop

but Jill likes MC...

but at the same time if MC does everything right, he runs to save her from Tybalt, in that case no, it's not right, Mc is a bad boy she doesn't like him anymore, he must be humiliated in public

maybe ChipLecsap is right and Jill will be the final villain of the game :unsure: :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
the usual situation of the same option for whichever path you have chosen.

Jill can still have an interest for mc, but very relative

the first date goes bad, no effusion at Bella's home, then the chaos with Tybalt from which she will keep him on the sidelines, they practically don't see each other again until the concert, where MC might as well mind his own fucking business and enjoy her flop

but Jill likes MC...

but at the same time if MC does everything right, he runs to save her from Tybalt, in that case no, it's not right, Mc is a bad boy she doesn't like him anymore, he must be humiliated in public

maybe ChipLecsap is right and Jill will be the final villain of the game :unsure: :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Doesn't Jill always kiss MC when they're sleeping on Bella's couch regardless of whether their date went bad or not? Or perhaps I'm just remembering it wrong.

But to quote what DPC said in the Q&A:
I have to think of what's feasible, what choices I can offer, and what can't happen. Sometimes choices get limited because the story would take off in different directions if the player had free will.
This is obviously one of those cases where DPC must show that Jill is into MC to streamline the story and justify all the incoming drama between her and Bella when players are on Bella's route I guess.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Look, it's not my MC's fault that Jill doesn't understand that no means no. I'm not interested, I'm more interested in her friend so if she would just fuck off that would be great. If she shoehorns herself into the situation like she did with the Chad fight, it's going to be really annoying to deal with her.
Let's see if with the arrival of Zoey there begins to be order in this game

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Doesn't Jill always kiss MC when they're sleeping on Bella's couch regardless of whether their date went bad or not? Or perhaps I'm just remembering it wrong.

But to quote what DPC said in the Q&A:

This is obviously one of those cases where DPC must show that Jill is into MC to streamline the story and justify all the incoming drama between her and Bella when players are on Bella's route I guess.
the kiss yes, but then there is the possibility of pushing further or not

and I don't think the date has anything to do with it, in the end it's not a dead end.

Reactions: DarkKiller

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
So basically like Maya and Josy then? In my main playthrough I've been tired of Maya and Josy for awhile now. You get dragged into all their problems as if you're still their BF. If my DIK "Others" player can bang Josy he's gonna do it for suffering through their crap haha.
I hope Zoey is portrayed as more a DIK leaning LI though, she's cool if the MC is in other relationships but it will be the MC questioning whether he should try again with her.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So basically like Maya and Josy then? In my main playthrough I've been tired of Maya and Josy for awhile now. You get dragged into all their problems as if you're still their BF. If my DIK "Others" player can bang Josy he's gonna do it for suffering through their crap haha.
I hope Zoey is portrayed as more a DIK leaning LI though, she's cool if the MC is in other relationships but it will be the MC questioning whether he should try again with her.
but there technically it's MC's fault, who cares about their friendship no matter what

if Josy calls in the middle of the night and he runs it's not just her fault....

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I leave the drug issue to Vinnie.
If anyone is going to OD in the game, it's going to be either Tommy (through Vinnie's drugs) or Riona (from Quinn). I don't think Quinn is going to OD, but she might end up in jail if everything gets pinned on her.

We don't know what Vinnie's usage rate is, but I'm assuming it's a lot. Besides, Vinnie is painted as a villain and having a villain overdosing as some kind of a tragic end is just a lack of creativity and bad writing.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I had an issue with Maya being forced upon us through the first 4 episodes. Like I had literally zero interest in her, didn't want to help her, didn't want to be her roommate, didn't want to watch movies with her or get humped by her. That part of the game for me is literally insufferable.

Josy is a little more tolerable because at least you can understand her feelings. With Maya, you do not (the fact that she straight up lies to your face is another matter), she keeps saying that she's lesbian but she's constantly craving MC's dick. I'm really glad DPC didn't force us to pretend being her boyfriend in front of Patrick, that would have been the worst.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If anyone is going to OD in the game, it's going to be either Tommy (through Vinnie's drugs) or Riona (from Quinn). I don't think Quinn is going to OD, but she might end up in jail if everything gets pinned on her.

We don't know what Vinnie's usage rate is, but I'm assuming it's a lot. Besides, Vinnie is painted as a villain and having a villain overdosing as some kind of a tragic end is just a lack of creativity and bad writing.
Riona's death would be too big a blow to Quinn, at which point what should she do?

In my opinion DPC will not go that far, at most someone will risk his life but nothing more.

anyway that drug (cocaine in theory) will damage someone sooner or later. i hope more as a trap for the police, we will see

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Riona's death would be too big a blow to Quinn, at which point what should she do?

In my opinion DPC will not go that far, at most someone will risk his life but nothing more.

anyway that drug (cocaine in theory) will damage someone sooner or later. i hope more as a trap for the police, we will see
Quinn needs a redemption arc sooner or later though, if she's going to be a main LI. The death of her best friend, being on her hands, due to her drugs, would probably force her to see that what she's doing is wrong. And before people say that she doesn't do hard drugs - we already had the scene where she shared a needle with Tommy, which is incredibly stupid and dangerous thing to do (Layne Staley's ex-girlfriend got a heart infection from sharing a needle with some guy and she died like a day later).

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

I hope that nothing bad happens to Riona for me that the 3 of them kill each other but that Riona is left out of the equation :cry: :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn needs a redemption arc sooner or later though, if she's going to be a main LI. The death of her best friend, being on her hands, due to her drugs, would probably force her to see that what she's doing is wrong. And before people say that she doesn't do hard drugs - we already had the scene where she shared a needle with Tommy, which is incredibly stupid and dangerous thing to do (Layne Staley's ex-girlfriend got a heart infection from sharing a needle with some guy and she died like a day later).
my problem with Quinn's redemption is that it would leave a gap in the story, who would fill the role of the bad bad Quinn, if Quinn became good bad?

one solution might be: Good Quinn then Riona dies and Quinn is redeemed, bad Quinn dies herself, so as bad Quinn will be gone anyway

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I hope that nothing bad happens to Riona for me that the 3 of them kill each other but that Riona is left out of the equation :cry: :ROFLMAO:
If DPC kills off Sage, Camila or Riona due to some retarded thing that Quinn does, I swear that he will find out what being drowned in sulfuric acid feels like. :mad:

my problem with Quinn's redemption is that it would leave a gap in the story, who would fill the role of the bad bad Quinn, if Quinn became good bad?

one solution might be: Good Quinn then Riona dies and Quinn is redeemed, bad Quinn dies herself, so as bad Quinn will be gone anyway
IMO there are way too many villains at this point of the game - Quinn, Stephen, Vinnie, Tybalt and Dawe off the top of my head, have all been painted as villains at one point or another of the game.

• Hey there
Reactions: Coinzell

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

But wouldn't it be hinted in the story that Vinnie could take the role of villain on the drug side, and we could say that Burke would take over on the prostitution ring side? That would leave Quinn's redemption arc ready, solid and believable.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes