felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
NGL...I'd spy on that action.

Yes, but why does DPC choose to reveal it to the audience only then? We mostly see Jill/Bella discuss mundane things. Only when they get in this intimate setting does DPC make it a point for players to see. All I know is this "it" thing that Jill did had better be very important and not some foolish little item that is meant as a red herring.

The only other reason that appears in my mind is Jill stealing away a man from Bella or perhaps just liking the same man. The "it" memory seems like it is partly triggered by MC's presence. Does anyone know if this Bella bedroom scene changes dramatically if either Bella or Jill are not romantically interested in MC?
even if it's not about the sex between Jill and Bella it's most likely still referring to Bella's husband, so it's one of those moments (like the closed door and Bella's outbursts) that serve to create anxiety about that issue

if everything can be traced back to a moment of weakness between Jill and Bella what negative impact could it possibly have on MC?

none!! so that's a no-go....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn only gets romantic with a dik affinity MC, for chick/neutral MC she's just one of the antagonists. Stating scenes aren't antagonistic but romantic doesn't really matter, bad people need love too, but that doesn't change their role in the story.
There's also no reason to assume she will be an antagonist until the end, things can change, the story isn't finished yet.
Possibly there is a happy ending for a romance with Quinn, but will she turn to the light side or will MC and her end as some Bonnie & Clyde?
but Quinn's role as antagonist (vis-à-vis Maya and therefore only rebounding to MC) has long since been exhausted.

now either he likes her or she doesn't even consider him since she has other problems to deal with

AssMan14

Feb 10, 2022
Has DPC ever said that Acting Lessons and Being a DIK have the same universe? Liam and the main character actually met thanks to DIKS, and also a couple of cheerleaders were from HOT, it would be funny at the end to see an Easter egg related to Acting Lessons. (Or it's just like in Tarantino's movies, when there are identical packs of cigarettes, and there is no connection, except for funny references :unsure: )

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Has DPC ever said that Acting Lessons and Being a DIK have the same universe? Liam and the main character actually met thanks to DIKS, and also a couple of cheerleaders were from HOT, it would be funny at the end to see an Easter egg related to Acting Lessons. (Or it's just like in Tarantino's movies, when there are identical packs of cigarettes, and there is no connection, except for funny references :unsure: )
It was supposed to be like that but then he changed his mind

p.s. the uniform of HOTs I think is a very used assett, there is in several games, although they may have been tributes, but considering the nature of DPC doubtful

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I didn't quite understand that sequence the first time I saw it. Quinn looks like she is either trying to push the chair out (which oddly appears bolted in place :unsure: ) to encourage MC to sit there...or put her foot up to block the MC from sitting. Wasn't there also a sound clip included of a chair being pushed/dragged across hard floor? But it is on carpet which shouldn't make sound o_O

i prefer user the limited space i have to show other games i really like but aren't no even close of BaDik support.
:WeSmart:

even if it's not about the sex between Jill and Bella it's most likely still referring to Bella's husband, so it's one of those moments (like the closed door and Bella's outbursts) that serve to create anxiety about that issue

if everything can be traced back to a moment of weakness between Jill and Bella what negative impact could it possibly have on MC?

none!! so that's a no-go....
I rarely understand anything you say but goddamn, you sure do look good in tight jeans. :love:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
but Quinn's role as antagonist (vis-à-vis Maya and therefore only rebounding to MC) has long since been exhausted.

now either he likes her or she doesn't even consider him since she has other problems to deal with
That's true but as you say she has other problems to deal with. Her fight with Maya has cooled down but we already have reason to assume it will soon be brought back to life after the meeting with Burke. Mona may be gone but there's no reason to assume Quinn's role in the restaurant and the "free tuitions" are done. Her behavior will be a factor in several different relations, with Riona, with Lily, with Vinnie and certainly with Maya... I'm not saying she is beyond redemption but it's too soon to completely write her off as one of the antagonists. We might also expect more struggles with Quinn and Sage or others when it comes to the position of HOT president. Her stance towards the MC has nothing to do with being an antagonist, she's just not his enemy....

Reactions: Walter Victor

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I didn't quite understand that sequence the first time I saw it. Quinn looks like she is either trying to push the chair out (which oddly appears bolted in place :unsure: ) to encourage MC to sit there...or put her foot up to block the MC from sitting. Wasn't there also a sound clip included of a chair being pushed/dragged across hard floor? But it is on carpet which shouldn't make sound o_O

:WeSmart:

I rarely understand anything you say but goddamn, you sure do look good in tight jeans. :love:
I do look good only seen from far away

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
The same universe was initial idea but DPC abandon it.
And you forgot the funniest reference
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's true but as you say she has other problems to deal with. Her fight with Maya has cooled down but we already have reason to assume it will soon be brought back to life after the meeting with Burke. Mona may be gone but there's no reason to assume Quinn's role in the restaurant and the "free tuitions" are done. Her behavior will be a factor in several different relations, with Riona, with Lily, with Vinnie and certainly with Maya... I'm not saying she is beyond redemption but it's too soon to completely write her off as one of the antagonists. We might also expect more struggles with Quinn and Sage or others when it comes to the position of HOT president. Her stance towards the MC has nothing to do with being an antagonist, she's just not his enemy....
This time, however, if she returns to clash with Maya it will be because the latter has decided to hunt her down, with her own reasons.

and also in the two big criminal activities of Quinn, at the end she is only a cog, it's hard to think that in the restaurant she is the one who manages Burke and not the contrary, and also in the drug business Quinn remains a small fish who swimms faster to avoid drowning, and still seems a minor danger than Vinnie for example

before some zealot riding a white steed arrives: Quinn is definitely a negative character (and this changes very little even in the romantic scenario) but she has lost the narrative role of the antagonist

Reactions: Lostanddamned

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I leave for a long weekend to catch the Mardi Gras festivities in New Orleans, and I come back to a discussion on how to properly hold a fork, Dalli linking apples to Zoey, and I don't even know what I just saw in Kellermann's sig, not to mention the fuct up game it linked to, and I'm still only caught up to midday Saturday.

1646077404926.png

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
and also in the two big criminal activities of Quinn, at the end she is only a cog, it's hard to think that in the restaurant she is the one who manages Burke and not the contrary, and also in the drug business Quinn remains a small fish who swimms faster to avoid drowning, and still seems a minor danger than Vinnie for example
The restaurant is Quinn's turf alone, she gets the money there so the girls smoke for free, Camilla is on the menu but has nothing to do with Burke or sex for tuition. It's doubtful Burke even knows about the restaurant but we just don't know.

Burke may be the one that facilitates the free tuition but it's still unclear what exactly is Quinn's role, did she bring in the girls or was she blackmailed/forced into it?

Either way she is definitely more then just a cog, perhaps she might have been forced herself, but it's clear she is not forced in bringing Burke new girls so that makes her the villain just as much as Burke. (Quinn talking with Riona about expanding restaurant and tuition means Quinn has a choice atleast for Mona)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The restaurant is Quinn's turf alone, she gets the money there so the girls smoke for free, Camilla is on the menu but has nothing to do with Burke or sex for tuition. It's doubtful Burke even knows about the restaurant but we just don't know.

Burke may be the one that facilitates the free tuition but it's still unclear what exactly is Quinn's role, did she bring in the girls or was she blackmailed/forced into it?

Either way she is definitely more then just a cog, perhaps she might have been forced herself, but it's clear she is not forced in bringing Burke new girls so that makes her the villain just as much as Burke. (Quinn talking with Riona about expanding restaurant and tuition means Quinn has a choice atleast for Mona)
surely the matter is not clear

but isn't Burke JUST a customer of the restaurant, he takes incredible risks to have sex with a girl every now and then, when she doesn't run away?
That Quinn is controlling Burke is not likely, while the opposite is much more likely.

I don't mean to say that Quinn is forced, she has chosen that path for reasons still to be clarified, but she only rules over Riona, and even with her she seems to be losing her reins...

and if you don't command anyone in the end you are just a cog in the wheel

I leave for a long weekend to catch the Mardi Gras festivities in New Orleans, and I come back to a discussion on how to properly hold a fork, Dalli linking apples to Zoey, and I don't even know what I just saw in Kellermann's sig, not to mention the fuct up game it linked to, and I'm still only caught up to midday Saturday.

View attachment 1679463
You're complaining? Really?

Damn snowflake:cautious:

:love::love:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If any of us say we know what the fuck is going on in Mr. Burke's head we would be lying. He is married to a woman who is hot as magma but is still obsessed with fucking her best friend and the local librarian. He is risking everything in a quixotic effort to turn his daughter's sorority into a whorehouse. I've known people who have brain tumors that make better decisions than this motherfucker. I don't know if he needs marriage counseling, sex addiction rehab, or a fucking exorcism but he would probably benefit from all three. When we do get the answer regarding what kind of spiders are living in his cranium the only thing that I'm sure about is that we aren't gonna like it.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If any of us say we know what the fuck is going on in Mr. Burke's head we would be lying. He is married to a woman who is hot as magma but is still obsessed with fucking her best friend and the local librarian. He is risking everything in a quixotic effort to turn his daughter's sorority into a whorehouse. I've known people who have brain tumors that make better decisions than this motherfucker. I don't know if he needs marriage counseling, sex addiction rehab, or a fucking exorcism but he would probably benefit from all three. When we do get the answer regarding what kind of spiders are living in his cranium the only thing that I'm sure about is that we aren't gonna like it.
While it doesn't make his actions ok having a son like tybalt is a path way to many decisions some consider to be unnatural

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the first part, the one about Jade, is very common instead:oops:

the rest is either a tumor, a sign that Burke is in charge, or that DPC can't write.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I think DPC created Burke as a representation of the average F95Zone user as a whole, like the dreams of the average user around here, just to mess with us. :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes