Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
I finally got around to finishing season 2 and went with Maya/Josy, did I miss something or do they not have any scene at the end? Felt kind of weak, will probably try another girl.
There's no scene where you make your feelings clear to them, I'm assuming that will appear pretty early in episode 9.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
After getting rejected by Maya and Josy for the first time (for being a massive DIK lol), will there be a second chance after this and do I need neutral or chick affinity to get together with them? Thanks!

P.S. Please no additional spoilers that aren't connected to the question. Thank you
As of now, nope. You are permadumped. Depending on how many points you racked up with them you can still have touching scenes where they cry because you can't be together, but you are now a permanent resident of the friendzone. You have to be chick or neutral at the scene in the library and let them make their decision (you need to not friendzone them either).

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
I think that Josy and Maya will never separate. But the MC has the possibility to choose one of them throughout the game.

Option 1: Single paths Josy and Maya (EP4 Friendship and Consecutive Pursuit of Josy or Maya.)
This means that the MC enters into a relationship with one of them, but tolerates or still has a side girl, and Josy and Maya still meet for intimate moments.

Option 2: Throuple (EP4 Romance)
The MC should always take care of Josy and Maya. I mean this sexually as well.

EP7 and EP8 actually show it clearly. If the player wants, he can completely exclude either Josy or Maya from romantic and sexual activities. But if the MC only takes one, the other will still be there. Just not for the MC.

Yeah it seems like the game is foretelling something like that. I never really considered them going for something like option 1. It seems like it would be even more complicated than the throuple. Although I guess it would be more like Maya and Josy having an open relationship where one of them is also with you in that case.

I'm just really curious to see what sort of divisions they're going to throw at us. Troubled road sounds really ominous.

Reactions: dalli_x

луна

Aug 24, 2021
I think that Josy and Maya will never separate. But the MC has the possibility to choose one of them throughout the game.

Option 1: Single paths Josy and Maya (EP4 Friendship and Consecutive Pursuit of Josy or Maya.)
This means that the MC enters into a relationship with one of them, but tolerates or still has a side girl, and Josy and Maya still meet for intimate moments.

Option 2: Throuple (EP4 Romance)
The MC should always take care of Josy and Maya. I mean this sexually as well.

EP7 and EP8 actually show it clearly. If the player wants, he can completely exclude either Josy or Maya from romantic and sexual activities. But if the MC only takes one, the other will still be there. Just not for the MC.
After what happened in his first game, i just wanna a happy ending for Josy and Maya with mc, if DPC pulls another Acting Lessons, i wont play it again.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
After what happened in his first game, i just wanna a happy ending for Josy and Maya with mc, if DPC pulls another Acting Lessons, i wont play it again.
DPC itself has written that BaDIK will not be as bleak as AL. But that doesn't mean there won't be drama.(y)

My hope is that DPC will make the drama around the player's LI choice so that it is solvable.:unsure:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
sadly that's the game. But anyway thanks!
I don't see the Sage resemblance at all, really. Being a pale-skinned redhead is pretty common (among those with red hair, that is). I was surprised to revisit it and see a blonde Jill was in full effect, and didn't look like a goblin!
I hope Zoey's personality is more like josy or sage but it looks like it's going to be more Quinn type
Based on what, exactly? Other than the flashback where MC told Bella about her, we really don't know shit. Are you basing it on preview images of the people she hangs out with?
I do look good only seen from far away
You know how it is, Felice. We hate to see you go, but we love to watch you walk away.

• Red Heart
Reactions: felicemastronzo
Aug 26, 2019
I don't see the Sage resemblance at all, really. Being a pale-skinned redhead is pretty common (among those with red hair, that is). I was surprised to revisit it and see a blonde Jill was in full effect, and didn't look like a goblin!
Based on what, exactly? Other than the flashback where MC told Bella about her, we really don't know shit. Are you basing it on preview images of the people she hangs out with?
You know how it is, Felice. We hate to see you go, but we love to watch you walk away.
Based purely on looks right now

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes