Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Haven't seen that one :( but yeah, i know there's better movies then the day after :) Just was wondering if Ached had some extra insights on the interlude or if he is just happy to do a countdown for just Zoey...
prepare some tissues if you gonna watch this :/
but going ot here ..
and yeah that pic makes we wonder about

Reactions: vogelbeest

Wenber

Dec 9, 2021
1646154176270.png can someone help me to solve this problem, I have to call the father but he does not let me advance, it is in the first free roam of episode 8

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
can someone help me to solve this problem, I have to call the father but he does not let me advance, it is in the first free roam of episode 8
It's a bug in one of the translation mods, playing without should work, else there might be a fix in the mod's thread.
(it's also possible to use unren and rename the "missing" file correct but that requires some work, it's just 1 wrongly named file that causes it and should be in the phone map)

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
What do you guys thing is the best choice to go for a Josy only path?
Chose to stay with her and Maya and, when forced to choose between them, always choose Josy (what i'm currently doing) OR reject both of them and then say to Derek at the preps party that you have feelings for Josy (didn't play that seccond option yet)?

vj4gn52kgj471.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hawke84

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Chose to stay with her and Maya and, when forced to choose between them, always choose Josy (what i'm currently doing) OR reject both of them and then say to Derek at the preps party that you have feelings for Josy (didn't play that seccond option yet)?

View attachment 1681293
Going for Josy is always the best choice but I may be a little bias. If you reject Josy and Maya you have to wait for them to break up which while I feel that could happen its a waiting game to see if they do. So far the only way for a "solo path" is to be with both Josy and Maya and just spent more time with Josy over Maya which could lead to Maya leaving y'all but again its a waiting game but your in luck Josy knows how to make the time go by fast :devilish:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 1681293
objective answer: the only, scanty, traces of the "only routes" are outside the trouple, and it doesn't seem to make any difference even if we were rejected or not.

So to play it safe, that's the route.

but we're still halfway through the game, it's possible that there will be a chance for those who are in the trouple too

here we enter the realm of subjectivity: i believe that at the end of the trouple, the one who has had the best balance between the two girls will be rewarded, but what will happen to the one who has not been careful? will he leave the troupe alone or with the girl to whom he has paid the most attention?

of course I don't know, but it would seem really strange to me that the outcome of having paid attention to Josy in the trouple (with her being enthusiastic to be with us, very happy when we call her "our girl") would result in Maya and Josy kicking us out of the trouple...

Last edited:

AssMan14

Feb 10, 2022
What happens if I tell Heather about Tommy's cheating? I didn't do it in my walkthrough (Full DIK affinity), I wonder what it leads to

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

View attachment 1681293
First of all what do you mean by Josy only path?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jokes aside, it's hard sometimes to guess with DPC. For example making Becky puke seems to be a better option with her in a longrun.
Save both paths, it's not that hard.

Reactions: hidden_robot
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes