Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
and I thought that was Magnar.... :unsure: :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
I've already explained it to you until I'm blue in the face - Magnar is DPC's self-insert in the game, so of course that damn loser is going to make himself the biggest guy on the campus and give himself the best girl as a girlfriend. :Kappa:

Other option is that Magnar is based on Grandmaster Magnus Carlsen, but that's unlikely. But if it was true, I'd guess that Magnus Carlsen crushed DPC on chess and DPC being the snowflake he is, made a character based on Magnus. :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've already explained it to you until I'm blue in the face - Magnar is DPC's self-insert in the game, so of course that damn loser is going to make himself the biggest guy on the campus and give himself the best girl as a girlfriend. :Kappa:

Other option is that Magnar is based on Grandmaster Magnus Carlsen, but that's unlikely. But if it was true, I'd guess that Magnus Carlsen crushed DPC on chess and DPC being the snowflake he is, made a character based on Magnus. :Kappa:
and you think DPC is so different from the average F95 user?:confused:

ignore button without a tomorrow:ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Well, he has a point. He's making his living on this and some people pay extra for those renders.
People pay extra because they want to support him.
The renders are just the way to differentiate between the tiers.
All of them are included in game releases anyway, so if anyone actually cared about renders in particular they wouldn't need to pay more than the minimum requirement for the game.

Reactions: Walter Victor

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Right lads.

There's this guy called Herodotus and he reported how the ancient Persians used to do this thing where they'd debate an idea both sober and drunk and if there was a consensus between their drunk and sober selves the idea was a runner. I've not had a chance to test this theory since we had a kid recently and they take up time but I can reveal to you all that despite my being fucking train wrecked drunk right now I still don't get why people hate Maya.

I will say this... Drunk me has come to a conclusion. People treat this game like the story is something to be "won". To be defeated, to be outsmarted. Plot holes/inconsistencies for some reason hold value. Drunk me thinks we should all just take what we can from this story (be it enjoying some titties, a cheesy love story or just Derek's jokes) and appreciate it for what it is. Let's collectively enhance each others enjoyment of this amusing story rather than treating it like it's a debate to be won. A puzzle to be solved. Fuck all that, Let's get drunk as fuck and just enjoy the wry smiles from a cute red head as she plays the guitar in a garden.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
There's this guy called Herodotus and he reported how the ancient Persians used to do this thing where they'd debate an idea both sober and drunk and if there was a consensus between their drunk and sober selves the idea was a runner.
So that's how the persians came to the conclusion it was a good idea to attach living cats to their shields to beat the egypts!
That's really not something you think of when only planning sober! ;)

Few more days for the new plotholes/story to arrive, go Zoey! (only if it's a good idea both sober and drunk though!)

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Whatever the game, I don't appreciate exclusive content for a happy few. There are less discriminating ways to thank the biggest contributors, be it posting a page with their names at the conclusion of each episode, giving them more votes, creating more interactivity whether with the name of future characters, new clothes or haircuts.

But at a time when NFT are growing, I still find it absurd to oppose the sharing of a digital file. By trying too hard to monetize your creation, you end up disrespecting those who, even if they are not "whales", actively contribute to the popularity of the title.

Last edited:

AssMan14

Feb 10, 2022
All this stuff related to surfing and Zoey, reminded me of the movie "Point Break", probably the DPC needs Zoey to fuck Keanu Reaves, because otherwise, with NTR, many people may not like this character right away

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
All this stuff related to surfing and Zoey, reminded me of the movie "Point Break", probably the DPC needs Zoey to fuck Keanu Reaves, because otherwise, with NTR, many people may not like this character right away
There cannot be NTR with Zoey, because during the interlude she is *not the MC's partner.*

Reactions: Ilhares

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
After getting rejected by Maya and Josy for the first time (for being a massive DIK lol), will there be a second chance after this and do I need neutral or chick affinity to get together with them? Thanks!

P.S. Please no additional spoilers that aren't connected to the question. Thank you
As of the end of episode 8, there is not.

It's reasonable to assume that if, at some future point, there IS a chance to reconnect with them romantically, it will require NOT-DIK status - but although a very reasonable assumption, it is just an assumption.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
I finally got around to finishing season 2 and went with Maya/Josy, did I miss something or do they not have any scene at the end? Felt kind of weak, will probably try another girl.

The game sort of makes you feel like you'll have to choose between them at some point, and their steam achievement is even called troubled road. But after finishing the game I'm not so sure anymore. They'll need to come up with some pretty serious drama quickly to have a josy/maya break up make sense. Unless we're getting more than one more season that is.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I didn't quite understand that sequence the first time I saw it. Quinn looks like she is either trying to push the chair out (which oddly appears bolted in place :unsure: ) to encourage MC to sit there...or put her foot up to block the MC from sitting. Wasn't there also a sound clip included of a chair being pushed/dragged across hard floor? But it is on carpet which shouldn't make sound o_O
You're correct on all points, the noise the chair makes is probably supposed to make up for the fact it looks like they're bolted to the floor but it doesn't make any sense because it's carpet anyway :KEK: But then we see Quinn acting all shy n hot n shit and we forget all about it, genius move by DPC. He can screw the furniture up all he wants as long as hot girls are in the scene :WeSmart:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes