mars9

Aug 15, 2019
This interlude is fine, but is Zoey really needed ? i think the game already have enough main characters for everyone

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
In the Interlude rewards section, I'm at 39/43 in the 2D art section and the last 4 are labelled as Interlude. Does anyone know how to obtain these? Thanks.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
just started, i dont really understand what interlude means. I just dont really like the zoey stuff. i want to go on with the story
Interlude : an intervening period of time; an interval.

In other words it's kind of a pause in the main story, DPC used it to give us more insight in Zoey, we can assume she will have a bigger role in the main story starting ep9 and up.

Reactions: RukiRG

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
This interlude is fine, but is Zoey really needed ? i think the game already have enough main characters for everyone
I would feel this way if it wasn't for the fact Zoey was mentioned pretty early into the story, it was clear she was coming back at some point, and I feel it gives the MC something that most of the other characters have. Most of the other characters before the start of the story have some relation or history with at least one other character. MC has Neil sure, but he isn't present on the campus so isn't prevelant in most of the story and Zoey gives the MC that along with whatever drama comes attached.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes