znar25

Apr 25, 2021
It wouldn't shock me if she did. She is a "Dudley Do Right" and she is extremly angry the guy she fell in love with and best friend both played her. She has that "I am going to stab you over 50 times to death, chop your dick, watch you bleed to death and eat your organs angry face going on.
So, my Jill-as-an-active-shooter scenario still has legs. (y) :ROFLMAO:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
For Sage fans, that latest image can be only one thing.

MC tells Sage that he likes history, and that he is going to tell Sage a poem from Leo Marks of WWII code/poem writing fame.

And that to make it work, MC has changed one word to give it purpose.

The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours.

The love that I have
Of the life that I have
Is yours and yours and yours.

A sleep I shall have
A rest I shall have
Yet this will be but a pause.

For the peace of my years
In the long green grass
Will be yours and yours and yours

:D :love:

.....Sage: "Oh MC, that is so beautiful!
Now get your ass out there and fix the icemaker on the fridge...."

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I can't import my S2 end save because previous port was from different person from this one? Using s3 DA android port. Help please I wanna fap :-|
Go analog ! 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif :LOL:
Besides Android... :FacePalm: This game is just too big for it... the transfer system fucks up the plan of joiplay... the dude who's been doing this port was spotted by MEGA ( me and Techstar have explicitly warned folks not to use MEGA based on our own experiences ) which means creating new accounts won't solve this problem for him and dropping off new projects will be dicey ( it will be detected in short it will get removed and your " new " account will be suspended shortly... ;):p ) And the ultimate reason... officially there is no Android release and with good reason ! :LOL::ROFLMAO:;)

So get at least a laptop and play this game from there... fapping works any other ways :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
There was nothing to see in Darius' face.
Nope :p Because " what's his face " here means in a polite way : Who the fuck is this tosser anyway ?! :oops::rolleyes::unsure:
:KEK:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Jauvitu and dalli_x

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't understand the point....

Zoey arrives in San Diego in the summer, in early fall at the latest, if her grandmother died at the end of the previous school year it doesn't create any problems (we actually don't know how long the grieving lasts and how much time Zoey takes to decide).

Mc has an entire (or at least almost entire) school year ahead of him, which of course lasts less than 12 months.
That timing still seems off. The MC says he'll know trigonometry "in spring." If this takes place at the end of the MC's junior year (i.e. the spring semester), that's an odd way to phrase it. Also, it would mean Zoey must have flunked trig in the MC's sophomore year (or at least the fall of his junior year, if we assume trig is taught separately in both semesters), since otherwise she wouldn't have known for certain she'd failed yet. That's a long time for her to be waiting around to make it up.

The scene makes the most sense in the fall of the MC's senior year.

the question of their first time is binding for Patreon, it can't become so no matter what we are told, we can also think that MC turns 18, they have sex, Nana died, and Zoey shortly after leaves for San Diego. even in this hypothesis from when she leaves to when she comes back a year passes, she leaves with MC who has celebrated 18 and comes back who has already turned 19 a while ago
We know the MC's birthday is in roughly the third week of the B&R fall semester because he turned 19 in Episode 6. We can say with certainty that any sex taking place before his senior year in high school would be before he turned 18.

Thus if we want to stay strictly above board, that likewise forces the Interlude into the mid-fall in the MC's senior year. The timeline fits all the known (retconned) data points. The only issue is that it means the MC's "FWB" relationship with Zoey lasted at most 2 months. But that's a side effect of giving the MC a sexual history prior to his 19th birthday. There's not much room to work with, and Zoey needed to be long enough ago that the MC had started to move on.

DPC should have had the MC take a year off to save up for college (so he'd have turned 20 in Episode 6), but he probably wasn't thinking through all the implications of his backstories when the game got started.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The MC doesn't necessarily have to have chosen Sage. After all, he took care of Sage when she was sick. But one thing seems indisputable. Sage and the MC are damn good friends. Actually, even better friends than Zoey and the MC. Sage and the MC's friendship relationship is much deeper emotionally.:rolleyes:
Come on man, you know the game too good to be saying that. There is no girl at B&R that comes even close emotionally to what MC felt for Zoey. You can't fake growing up together, you cant replace or replicate those memories and you cant get to that level of trust in 6 months or even a year or 2.

You know I'm not a fan of Zoey or the interlude, but imo 2 scenes had to be shown to move forward. The first is MC sitting on the bench after Zoey left, frozen in spacetime, lying to her that he's walking home, unable to cope with what just happened - he might not have realized it back then, because he had nothing to compare it to, but he loved her with all his heart. I think the "Let's move to Miami" scene with MC not even thinking and just saying "I'm in" served to get that point across.

And the second is Zoey coming to the realization that nothing matters more in her life than what she had with MC.

To me, and thats all just my take, there will be no "war" Zoey vs the Li you have choosen at the end of Ep8, it will be about if MC will forgive Zoey for hurting him ( The scene where she says "all i really need to be happy is ..." and MC just replies "ok..." ) and if she will tell him how she feels. And then there will be a choice obviously, but 100% sure, that choice will be in the players hand.

But as of right now, if you throw Zoey and any other girl into a river with both of them drowing and MC can only save one ? Well there is no choice right now, I assume that's the main message DPC wanted to get across with the interlude.

Even in the final phonecall ... Shock, confusion and then concern ... "Is she okay?"

But as I said, there is no doubt she will require a choice, so people shouldnt fear her or see her as a threat. She is probably what DPC had in mind for the "happiest of endings", Hollywood style.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The problem with the emotionality between Zoey and the MC is, or was, that they didn't talk about it. Even when Zoey's mother told her that her grandmother was in the hospital, she didn't tell the MC. That's why Sage is ahead of Zoey on that point.

Zoey knows the MC the best and the longest, there is nothing to shake about that. If only they had talked more.

I'm not writing off my Orange Sky yet and Zoey is a part of it.

View attachment 1695194
You hoping for FULL greed ? Zoey+Josy+Maya ? :ROFLMAO:

And yes, the fact that they didnt talk and thereby define their relationship is the cause for all their troubles. But that seems to be on Zoey, apparently she is "not good at it", as she tells us again and again. I guess that was her defining moment, the realization that she has too talk about it, if she wants anything real with the MC.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dalli_x

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
But again, we're explicitly told Zoey is still in school at the start of the Interlude: it's the reason she can't visit her grandmother.
View attachment 1694510 View attachment 1694511
Unless we think Zoey was signed up for summer school, this takes place during the MC's senior year in high school. This can't be the tail end of his senior year, because then there isn't enough time for him to have lost contact with her 6 months before Episode 3. It can't be his junior year, or else it would be more than a year before he could join Zoey (and, you know, the age thing). This has to be in the fall semester, which technically matches the retconned timeline.
You're right, of course - but I think a lot of our fellow forum readers have never heard of the 'super senior' year, so they have trouble reconciling some of that. Not that I blame them, since DPC had to backpedal to avoid Patreon money issues.

Reactions: ename144 and sixart

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 1693679
If you look into Sage's eyes, you'll see it's not the mc's hand she's holding, it's someone much more near and dear to her heart. :unsure:

Someone whose heart has been broken, a deeper wound than the mc could ever know. :cry:

Someone whose entire future has been violently ripped asunder! :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You're right, of course - but I think a lot of our fellow forum readers have never heard of the 'super senior' year, so they have trouble reconciling some of that. Not that I blame them, since DPC had to backpedal to avoid Patreon money issues.
And how easy it was in fact... ! Only those who try to dissect a game will have trouble with this :LOL:
If you look into Sage's eyes, you'll see it's not the mc's hand she's holding, it's someone much more near and dear to her heart. :unsure:

Someone whose heart has been broken, a deeper wound than the mc could ever know. :cry:

Someone whose entire future has been violently ripped asunder! :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p
Although I wish this was true... but we can see Fuckface' hand :p DRAT ! :mad::KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

Loco7

Aug 31, 2020
What do I have to do to play Interlude Season 3?, I get an error when I try to load my saved games from episode 8.2.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
And how easy it was in fact... ! Only those who try to dissect a game will have trouble with this
To be honest, without the knowledge of a "super senior" year it's simple enough, the only troubling thing is adding it LOL.
Pfff... she flunked, that's nothing unique to USA school system, it happens everywhere.... Oh wait, a super senior can do a fifth year.... there's 4, 5 or 6 year education of similar level here and you can take as long as 8 years to finish.... (not saying it's a common thing, but technically it's possible lol) Just wondering how high school works now.... you start at 14 or what???
(here : 4-12 primary school, 13-16/17/18 middle school (depends on level its either 4, 5 or 6 years) after that college or university or high school... (only uni is the same as in US, the others are different from the US versions)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes