DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Game will be eprfect with chad fucking the girls you like at the start it says if u get offended easily or if u dont like being sad,,,,,,cahd wil lfuck all the girls while we watch anyway is a option guys yo ucan select it at the satrt if NTR content disturbs you bitch ass

Reactions: Dependable_223

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
its very simple this game dont force you to be a dik you can play along to join them but
you dont have to be on there level

its all up to you it mostly depents what girl you focus on more
some girls like diks some like chicks more kind of guys

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
Losers need to watch chad fuck theyr crush thats why there is the option to be a chik and an alert at the start that things can go wrong and sad

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
She truly is an extraordinary woman if she’s playing the piano so majestically with a broken finger.
Maybe she has her own watermelon, ended up experimenting with it then pop* her finger broke.

*Nope not the sound of her Hymen popping.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Sorry for dumb question. I started playing again the android version and I cant seem to trigger Sarah's order. I called Quinn, later at party won the drinking quest against Derek, she kisses MC and thats it. Party moves on and she never asks or mention it. AmI doing sonething wrong? Or I've been scammed by that greedy slut Quinn?

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
Game will be eprfect with chad fucking the girls you like at the start it says if u get offended easily or if u dont like being sad,,,,,,cahd wil lfuck all the girls while we watch anyway is a option guys yo ucan select it at the satrt if NTR content disturbs you bitch ass
If you are a chick you should expect others to fuck your girls not be mad silly guys
Games gives the chice to be a wimp or cuck
wow we're 1H into Aug 9 and still dont know the release date, never supporting DPC or his games ever again. Fuck this shit
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Deishu

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Quinn scammed me. I guess I wont get my money back. *sigh* I'll never pay for something in advance ever again:mad:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
never trust quinn she pretty nasty :ROFLMAO:
Mormont Mytez Gwinb777 Fantabaldu

i trust Quinn to provide entertainment to the game but also try at any chance to give me Crabs lucky for me i know the game is fictional so i enjoy having my fictional crab party

DisastrousPointlessAlaskanmalamute-size_restricted.gif

Dependable_223 DrackDrap Avaron1974 ladymaria2072

im pretty sure everyone knows the main character isnt a cuck as proof of us beating the shit out of other males no one steals our fictional crab donators (unfortunately i know the game isnt a harem game so im going to have to replay the game alot due to being in a relationship with all the girls in my current playthrough)

000tenor.gif

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I always thought it was a normal thing to go looking for a job It's pretty much the first thing I looked for when I got accepted but I guess this with being a game common sense goes out the window
(y)
Probably just a choice the dev did with this game that others would choose differently. We can accept things that don't follow real life logic, but in Maya's case here clearly normal job applications that failed or didn't work out that forced her to get tuition through the HOTS would have sufficed.

Like a good plot-line would be she can't get jobs nearby no matter how hard she tries because of Quinn who has contacts to prevent her from doing so and always planned in getting her to join the HOTS instead to control her more easily.
Not being able to get any job wouldn`t make much sens either,she`s in that position because the plot requires her to be in that position,we just have to accept it.

That would make Quinn even more OP than she already is:LOL:

I do like how both Quin and Maya were fleshed out so far. The first as the pimp druglord and the later as the one after money by whatever means necessary and as soon as possible.

But i do admit Josy is a bit strange to me. She seems like a walking plot device, the unrequited love from the protagonist's past who will come up later in the game to try and force a choice between any of the women you met (Maya, Quin, Sage etc) at the college and her. My guess is that she is the author's favorite. Maybe future updates will change my mind but so far she is not a romance option to me.
*Drug user(at least for now)
I think the same,he seems to be proud in her,the way she looks probably but the plot choices for her are odd

Side note
The reactions limitations are here so we would post more?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes